- Polypropylene pump housing and valve plate
- Viton Valves - Santoprene Diaphragm
- Zinc Plated Steel fasteners
- Polypropylene 2" Motor Shell
- Honeywell Micro Switch
- 40 PSI (2.8 Bar) Max
- 1.0 GPM (3.8 LPM) Max
- Round-Up Ready
- Self Priming to 4 Feet
- Max Fluid Temp 140 Deg F
- 12V DC
- 4.0 Max Amps
- 3/8" Barb
- CE Approved
- 1.3 Lbs Dry
Regular Price: $29.99
Special Price: $19.99
Reflect on the beauty of your pond and landscape.
Pond Champs Black Out pond dye creates a hi-def mirrored effect in your water feature. Take your pond to the next level and create a professional, stunning look in the clarity and color of your pond or water feature.
To top it off, this product is SAFE! Black Out ingredients are non hazardous under Federal OSHA Hazard criteria when used as directed.
- Creates a beautiful mirrored effect
- Enhances water color
- Improves water clarity
- SAFE for humans, swimming, pets, fish, birds, livestock, and irrigation at label rates.
- One gallon treats one surface acre 4-6 feet deep (1,500,000 gallons of water).
- Pour directly from container around shoreline or from a boat, by spot treatment at regular intervals, or at water inlet.
- Disperses and mixes uniformly throughout the body of water over approximately a 24 hour period.
- If deeper color is desired, additional BLACK OUT can be used.
- For best results, apply in early spring and repeat throughout the season for consistent color.
- Frequency of repeat applications depends on outflow, evaporation or rainfall, and desired color.
Follow all label and guidelines.
- C.I. Acid #9
- CI Acid yellow 23
- FD&C Red #40
20-0-0 liquid fertilizer can be applied throughout the year for healthier lawns and pastures. May be mixed with amine based herbicides such as amine 400 and Pasture Pro® herbicide. 2.5 gallons cover up to 15000 sq ft.
This item is currently not restricted in any states and is not registered in Arkansas.Learn More
- Tire for Finish Mowers
- Fits 5 ft, 6 ft. and 7 ft rear and side discharge Finish Mowers
- Dimensions: 9" x 3.50 x 4"
- Genuine King Kutter Replacement Part
- Needs innertube 168016
View all of our King Kutter finish mower parts along with an exploded diagram for easy identification and ordering. Learn More
A non-ionic, water soluble, low viscosity, biodegradable wetting agent and activator. Helps break down waxy leaf cuticle for more effective herbicide uptake. Use with Rodeo, Reward, 2,4-D, and other herbicides for spraying emergent vegatation. Mix with algaecides for better control of tough algae species.
We are unable to ship this item outside of the US.Learn More