$18.50GQF Manufacturing Feed/Water Cup 1 Quart Size - 6 Pack Dimensions: Half Pint - 8” L x 4” W x 23/8” D. -Strong and durable plastic cup can hang inside or outside of pen for poultry, small animals, pets, etc.. Learn More
This feed is formulated for show pigs from 75 lbs to market weight and specifically designed for optimizing lean growth with a softer look in the show ring. Form: 5/32 mini pellet.
Active Drug Ingredients:
Medicated with Lincomix at 200g/ton
Showmaster Pig Finisher should be fed as the sole ration to barrows, gilts, and boars from 175 lbs to ideal finishing weight or following SM Pig Grower.
- Crude Protein -- 18%
- Lysine -- 1.20%
- Crude Fat -- 5.50%
- Crude Fiber -- 3.50%
- Calcium -- (Min. - 0.65%) (Max. - 1.15%)
- Phosphorus -- 0.50%
- Salt -- (Min. - 0.50%) (Max.- 1%)
- Sodium -- (Min. - 0.20%) (Max. - 0.60)
- Selenium -- 0.30 PPM
- Zinc -- 140 PPM
Features & Benefits:
- Ideal Carbohydrate Balance: Improves show pig performance due to a better gut environment from ideal balance of starch, sugar, and fiber from start to finish. Keeps your pigs on feed, on schedule and performing their best with superior energy metabolism, gut condition, stool consistency, and more.
- Ideal Amino Acid Balance: Supports the immense muscle mass in show pigs by providing enhanced amino acid levels, all balanced to support lean growth.
- Innovative Ingredients: Improves feed intake and performance. Tight formulation designs- in combination with ongoing world class research- set a new industry standard for keeping your show pigs at the head of their class.
- Active Nutrient Supply: Nourishes show pigs through elevated nutrient levels, enhanced nutrient availability and superior balance for unprecedented performance in show pigs at every stage.
- Show Micronutrients: Supports strong bone growth and immense muscle mass in superior show pigs from start to finish, includes vitamin E, vitamin D, biotin and minerals like digestible phosphorus, potassium, chromium, and zinc. All balanced to maximize show pig performance.
- Odor Control: Contains Yucca Schldigera Extract as an aid in the control of manure odor.
- Kills and controls insects
- Cures and prevents fungal disease
- Controls Spider Mites
- Protects up to two times longer against twice as many pests1 versus other brands
- Systemic rainproof protection lasts up to 30 days
The Horizons Collection features great basic tack perfect for everyday riding. Durable, weather-resistant harness leather spur straps look great with our other Horizons products as well as a variety of other tack. Durable nickel plated hardware.Learn More
A great little feeder for goats, sheep, alpacas, and llamas. Ideal in creep pens or when feeding multiple animals together. Unique design helps reduce feed waste while promoting animal safety and improved health. Galvanized steel grid forms six feeding slots; helps keep boss animals from pushing others out while eating. The grid also adds strength to the feeder, and its reinforced hooks provide extra support on the ends. Made of tough, impact-resistant, high-density polyethylene which protects against warpage, stress cracks, and UV damage. Universal secure mounting on any 2-by-wide board or wire livestock panels makes this a great indoor/outdoor trough for barns, yards, and show pens. Mounting hardware included, light assembly with screwdriver required.
- Dimensions: 37-3/4" L x 8-1/2" W x 4-3/4" H
- Hook-over feeding trough with six slots for goats, sheep, alpacas, and llamas
- Tough, impact-resistant, high-density polyethylene protects against warpage, stress cracks, and UV damage
- Galvanized steel grid forms six feeding slots; reinforced hooks provide extra support on ends
- Universal secure mounting on any 2-by-wide board or wire livestock panels with hardware included; light assembly with screwdriver required
- Holds 9 quarts (2.25 gallons)
This nickel plated tom thumb snaffle bit features a 5" mouth and 6" cheeks.
Please note: Horses should never wear a bit when tied.Learn More