- Easy to install
- Prevents swinging and sagging
- Hardware included
- Fits round tube gates 1-5/8" to 2" Outer Diameter
- One hand opening
- Accepts padlock
For use with metal rabbit cages. Made from heavy duty galvanized steel and plastic with riveted corners and hemmed edges.
- Makes Clean Up Easy
- One piece construction.
- Precision molded in durable polypropylene, for strength and chemical resistance.
- PTFE seats for smooth operation and proper sealing characteristics.
- Quality with economy.
- Maximum operating pressure 150 P. S.I. at 70°F.
- Provides 2,560 sq. ft. of coverage
- Prevents new weeds
- Prevents summer and winter annual weeds in flower and vegetable beds and around trees and shrubs for up to 3 months
- Plants grow larger and stronger without weed competition
- Creates chemical barrier in soil that prevents cell division in developing weeds
- Pioneer ISO to I-H Adapter (Old Style) 1/pk
- Converts Pioneer ISO style male tips to an International Harvester tip (Old Style)
- Induction hardened body to prevent Brinelling and prolong service life.
- Shielded valve eliminates flow checking.
- Allow implements with Pioneer ISO tips to connect to older I-H tractors
- Model - FO-3
- Fits Ford 9N, 2 N, 8N (gas) 1939-1952
- Welded one-piece assembly, with flared inlet
- Overall length - 53 inches
- Made in the USA
- Weight: Approximately 5.8 pounds; UPS Deminsional Weight applies 52 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 53 x 17 x 4 inches
Y-Tex All American® ear tags use an advanced polyurethane formulation for a softer, more flexible tag. Special ultraviolet light inhibitors stop fading for superior hot stamped or inked imprint life. The long, ribbed neck prevents breakage and allows greater tag visibility.
- Medium (3 Star) for cows tag dimensions: 2-1/2" W x 3-7/8" H
$23.99Contains psyllium seed husk Recommended by veterinarians, psyllium absorbs water in the intestines to form a gel-like substance which increases bulk, softens stools and keeps things moving smoothly through the intestinal tract Highly palatable apple and molasses flavored crumbles For horses of all ages Learn More
The Clipper 4-1/2 RHTX fasteners are made of a strong and abrasion resistant rectangular high tensile wire. Provides 52% more mass than the standard round wire hooks. Produces a fastener that is proven to withstand the abusive and abrasive round hay baling applications today.
- Made of strong and abrasion resistant rectangular high tensile wire
- 52% more mass than standard round wire hooks