Gordon Trimec has been a trusted name in lawn care for over 30 years. With that kind of history, they've got this formulation down to an art.
Broad-spectrum formula with 3 active ingredients controls a wide variety of weeds without damaging most lawn grasses (see below). Controls many stubborn weeds such as poison ivy, poison oak, sorrel, and spurge.
- Follow all label guidelines and instructions.
- Mix with water according to label.
- Spray when weeds are actively growing during growing season. For best results, mow before applying.
- Wait 24 hours before watering lawn.
- Rain just after application or drought can reduce effectiveness.
- For new lawns, do not apply until grass has reached 2 inches in height.
- Wait 3 weeks before seeding or planting plugs, springs, or stolons.
- Northern Lawns: 1 gallon of concentrate treats 32,000 sq. ft.
- Southern Lawns: 1 gallon of concentrate treats 64,000 sq. ft.
(For a complete list, see label).
Bedstraw, Black Medic, Buckhorn, Chicory, Chickweed, Clove, Creeping Charlie, Creeping Jenny, Dandelion, Dock, Ground Ivy, Heal-All, Knotweed, Lambsquarters, Lespedeza, Mallow, Morningglory, Oxalis, Peppergrass, Pigweed, Plantain, Poison Ivy, Posion Oak, Purslane, Ragweed, Sheep Sorrel, Sheperdspurse, Speedwell, Spruge, Wild Carrot, Wild Lettuce, Wild Onion, Yarrow and more!
- 2,4-D, dimethylamine salt (7.59%)
- Mecoprop-p, dimethlamine salt (1.83%)
- Dicamba, dimethlyamine salt (0.84%)
- Inert Ingredients (89.74%)
NOTE: Due to state regulations, we cannot ship this item to louisianna or Texas. This product is not for registered use in Arkansas.Learn More
For use with metal rabbit cages. Made from heavy duty galvanized steel and plastic with riveted corners and hemmed edges.
- Makes Clean Up Easy
The Clipper 4-1/2 RHTX fasteners are made of a strong and abrasion resistant rectangular high tensile wire. Provides 52% more mass than the standard round wire hooks. Produces a fastener that is proven to withstand the abusive and abrasive round hay baling applications today.
- Made of strong and abrasion resistant rectangular high tensile wire
- 52% more mass than standard round wire hooks
V, VA, VAC & VC (Gas) (1953-1955). 200B, 300B, 400B, & 500B (1957-1959). 300, 400, 500, & 600 (1953-1957) 310 & 350 (1954-59) 310 & 350 (1954-1959).
- Inlet Length (A) 2 3/4"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 1 15/16"
- Shell Length (C): 16 3/4"
- Outlet Length (D): 9 1/2"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 2"
- O/A Length (F): 29"
- Weight: 5lb
$23.99Our Zareba® Storm Guard Lightning Module helps to protect fence chargers from lightning damage. It works with all brands of low impedance fence chargers having greater than one joule output. This lightning module attaches quickly and easily to the fence and ground terminals on the fence charger to reduce damage from lightning strikes. Learn More
Green it up fast!
Tankables™ Lawn & Pasture Fertilizer is a liquid fertilizer that quickly feeds and greens all types of lawns and pastures you can see a deeper green overnight
- Provides nutrients needed for fast green-up
- Use in any season
- Perfect for pull-behind or ATV sprayers
- 15 gallons mixed treats 15,000 sq. ft.
- Not for Registered use in Arkansas, California or Rhode Island.
- Model - IH-4
- Fits Farmall H, International W-4 (C-152 gas) Super H, Super W-4 (C-164 gas) Farmall 300, 350 (C-169, C-175 gas)
- This is original style muffler, OEM style subs to IH-10
- Inlet length (A) - 2-1/2 inches
- Inlet I.D. (B) - 2-3/8 inches
- Shell length (C) - 14-1/2 inches
- Outlet length (D) - 11-3/4 inches
- Outlet O.D. (E) - 2-1/2 inches
- Overall length (F) - 29 inches
- Made in the USA
- Weight: Approximately 6.42 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 32 x 7 x 7 inches
Y-Tex All American® ear tags use an advanced polyurethane formulation for a softer, more flexible tag. Special ultraviolet light inhibitors stop fading for superior hot stamped or inked imprint life. The long, ribbed neck prevents breakage and allows greater tag visibility.
- Medium (3 Star) for cows tag dimensions: 2-1/2" W x 3-7/8" H
- Pioneer ISO to I-H Adapter (Old Style) 1/pk
- Converts Pioneer ISO style male tips to an International Harvester tip (Old Style)
- Induction hardened body to prevent Brinelling and prolong service life.
- Shielded valve eliminates flow checking.
- Allow implements with Pioneer ISO tips to connect to older I-H tractors