Taylor Pittsburgh Taylor Way 6' 2" 377 Series Disc Harrow with 18" Notched Front and 18" Round Rear Blades 377-16-18CO99$1,347.97
The Series 377 is a heavy-duty disc harrow designed for medium to low acreage applications. Suitable for tractors from 30-50 HP. This disc features a tubular frame in a weight class rugged enough for the farmer or landscaper, yet commercial enough for the part-timer.
- Heavy duty 3”x3” tubular steel frame
- 1” Square High Carbon Gang Axles
- Sealed Ball Bearings
- Cat I Straddle Mount, 3-Point Hitch
- Quick Hitch Compatible
- Adjustable Gang Angle: 2.3, 11.3, 20.9, 27.8 degrees
- 71/2” blade spacing (9” spacing optional)
- Durable cast spacer spools
- Average weight per blade of 45 lbs.
- 18” Diameter Blades
- Available with all Cut Out, Round or Combination Discs
The Square bale spear has larger tine diameters than the round bale spear. (1.75" max vs 1.4375" max) The tines are a product of Kverneland. The spear frame is made in U.S.A. Each model comes with a universal mount plate that fits to most skid loaders, and the bale spear's tapered spears & tines bolt into place for ease of shipment & future removal or replacement.Product Specifications
- Height: 19"
- Width: 46"
- Tine overall lengths: 32.3" & 48.8
- Tine usable lengths: 28" & 45"
- Tine maximum diameter: 1.75”
Field General's Box Blades are heavy, yet economically priced. It connects to Category 1 Quick Hitch. It is designed for rugged use by landscapers, farmers, homeowners. You will find these box blades are great for landscaping, land leveling, backfilling, grading, and many other applications.
- Accommodates Category I Quick Hitch
- 4'x4" Shank Beam
- Heavy, All Welded Category I A-Frame
- Clevis Lower Brackets
- Adjustable Heat Treated Scarifier Shanks with Replaceable Points
- 20" Self Cleaning Mold Boards
- /2" x 6" Reversible Cutting Points
KING KUTTER'S HEAVY DUTY REAR BLADE is in addition to our very popular rear blade. The heavy-duty mold board heavy-duty top hitch design make it a leader in quality and performance. Its features include 5 forward and 5 reverse adjustments and 3 tilt angle adjustments. Each blade has a high carbon steel reversible cutting edge.
- Width: 7'
- Hitch Category: CAT 1
- Adjustments: 5 Front and 5 Rear / Right or Left Tilt
- Corrosion resistant tank
- 3 - Point carrier frame fits category I and II hitches
- Plumbing for roller pump includes strainer, pressure relief valve and pressure gauge
- 8 - Way "on - off" selector valve for 3 selection boom control
- Pump not included
- 8 Row, 28' folding boom assembly
- Rubber hoses supplied for longer life
- Tube Frame
- Adjustable Tandem Disc Harrow
- Cast or Ball Bearings
- 1" AXLES
- 7 1/2" Spacing
- 3" Tube Arms
- Double U-Bolts
- Drop Down Clevis Hitch
The 4500 Series Box Blade is designed to make grading and leveling jobs a snap. The heavy duty upper frame, 17” 7 gauge formed moldboard, two ½”x 6” heat treated reversible cutting edges, 5/16” end plates with wear strip, and reinforced scarifier bar all add up to a box blade that is built to work. The Category I, 3-point straddle hitch is also Quick Hitch Compatible. They are recommended for tractors up to 50 HP.Learn More
The workhorse of many a skid steer, dirt buckets are one of the most common skid loader attachments. Knowing all the use dirt buckets get, having a strong steel dirt bucket can be very important. CJJ, Inc.'s dirt buckets, come with 5/16" steel skid plates for greater reinforcement.Product Specifications
- Overall Width: 60"
- Inside Width: 58"
- Overall Depth: 36"
- Overall Depth: 39 1/2"
- Overall Height: 22"
Master Manufacturing 60 Gallon Trailer Sprayer with 2 GPM Delavan Pump & Deluxe Spray Gun SLE-21-060D-MM$849.97
- Ideal for Applying Insecticides & Herbicides
- Chemical Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- 2 GPM Delavan Pump
- 12 Volt Connection Cables
- Adjustable Cone Spray Nozzle
- Deluxe 18” Handgun with 15ft of Hose
- Round-up® Ready
- 5” Fill Lid with Tether
- 84” Boom Spray Coverage
- Adjustable Pressure with Return to Tank