Every horse needs parasite control. With AGRI-MECTIN Paste, you can treat all of your horses. It is even safe for pregnant horses, and will not negatively affect the fertility of your stallions. A single dose will kill internal and external parasites for a horse weighing up to 1250 pounds.
Agrimectin Paste is a potent broad spectrum treatment for Bots, S. vulgaris, Large and Small Strongyles, Pinworms, Ascarids, Hairworms, Largemouth Stomach Worms, Lungworms, Intestinal Threadworms, and Summer Sores.
Regular administration of AGRI-MECTIN Paste reduces your horses' risk of developing verminous arteritis.
Easy Oral Administration
Each syringe treats a 1250 pound horse, with 91 mcg of ivermectin for each pound.
This syringe contains sufficient paste to treat one 1250 lb horse at the recommended dose rate of 91 mcg ivermectin per lb (200 mcg/kg) body weight. Each weight marking on the syringe plunger delivers enough paste to treat 250 lb body weight.
(1) While holding plunger, turn the knurled ring on the plunger 1/4 turn to the left and slide it so the side nearest the barrel is at the prescribed weight marking. (2) Lock the ring in place by making a 1/4 turn to the right. (3) Make sure that the horse’s mouth contains no feed. (4) Remove the cover from the tip of the syringe. (5) Insert the syringe tip into the horse's mouth at the space between the teeth. (6) Depress the plunger as far as it will go, depositing paste on the back of the tongue. (7) Immediately raise the horse’s head for a few seconds after dosing.Learn More
- Fiberglass Fence Post
- Bundled 25
- 10 Pounds per Bundle
When inspecting your fields are you noticing annual and perennial grasses in the soybeans? There is no time or manpower to hoe those rows. This is one more aggravation that you just do not need!! Don’t blow your top. There is a solution. This is a job for Clethodim 1 Gallon Selective Post-emergent Herbicide. More specifically, it is a 26.4% solution that contains 2 pounds active ingredient Clethodim per US gallon.
This is a dedicated herbicide that does not control sedges or broadleaf weeds. Seedling and rhizome Johnsongrass and Shattercane will fall with this product, not to mention the volunteer corn that tends to pervade the bean field from last year’s crop.
As we mentioned above this product is for soybeans but also labeled for cotton, alfalfa, leafy, tuberous and fruiting vegetables, sugar beets, peanuts, sunflowers, potatoes, ornamentals, non-bearing fruit and nut trees, and other crops and non-crop areas.
Pramitol is a bare-ground, non-selective herbicide for total vegetation control in non-crop areas.
Widely used by commercial and industrial applicators to control of vegetation in the following areas:
- Around buildings, storage areas, fuel tanks, recreational areas, lumberyards, pipelines, etc.
- Paved areas such as airports, highway medians, railroads, right of ways, etc.
In optimum conditions, Pramitol 25E will inhibit growth of vegetation for up to a year or more.
Effective on hard to control weeds such as Johnson grass and bindweed.
- Follow all label guidelines, instructions, and warnings.
- 1 Gallon treats up to 10,000 sq. ft.
- Use protective clothing and gear when handling.
- Apply before weed emergence, or up to 3 months after.
- Application rates vary from 4 to 10 gallons per acre depending on soil type, the weeds present and stage of growth, and climatic conditions. Higher application rates are intended for use on heavier soils, where weed growth is heavy, or areas with high rainfall.
- Higher rates are also applicable when longer residual control is desired, such as regions with a long growing season.
- Pramitol 25E is most effective when moved to root system. Effectiveness is dependent on rainfall to move it to the roots. Arid soil conditions and lack of sufficient rainfall can result in reduced effectiveness.
- Toxic to fish and terrestrial invertebrates.
- Do not apply directly to water, areas where surface water is present, or intertidal areas lower than the high water mark.
- Do not contaminate irrigation water or water used for domestic purposes.
- Do not contaminate water when disposing of equipment rinsate and wash waters.
- Do not pour, spill, use or store near heat or open flame.
- Apply only as specified on this label.
- Prometon: 2,4-bis(isopropylamino)-methoxy-s-triazine (25.0%)
- Inert ingredients (75%)
This product is restricted from being used in the CA,HI, and AK
This product must ship UPS Ground or Freight and cannot be expedited.
The active ingredient in this product is Glyphosate, which is a group 9 herbicide and contains 41+ glyphosate. This product is a post emergent, systemic herbicide with no soil residual activity. It is generally non-selective and gives broad spectrum control of many annual weeds, perennial weeds, woody brush and trees. It is formulated as a water soluble liquid. It may be applied through most standard industrial or field-type sprayers after dilution and through mixing with water or other carriers. This product moves through the plant from the point of foliage contact to and into the root system. Visible effects on most annual weeds occur within 2 to 4 days, but on most perennial weeds, may occur 7 days or more. Extremely cool or cloudy weather following treatment may slow activity of this product and delay development of visual symptoms. Visible effects are gradual wilting and yellowing of the plant which advances to complete browning of above-ground and growth and deterioration of underground plant parts. Annual weeds are easiest to control when they are small. Best control of most perennial weeds is obtained when treatment is obtained when treatment is made at lake growth stages approaching maturity. Glyphosate is used to control the weeds in crops, such as: alfalfa, corn, soybeans, etc. as well as in trees and shrubs. This product contains 480 grams per litre or 4 pounds per U.S. gallon of the active ingredient, glyphosate, in the form of its isopropylamine salt. Equivalent to 356 grams per litre or 3 pounds per U.S gallon of the acid, glyphosate.
Types of Applications:
- Chemical fallow, pre-plant fallow beds, pre-plant, pre-emergence, at planting, hooded sprayers in row-middles, shielded sprayers in row-middles , wiper applications in row-middles and post-harvest treatments.
- Apply the product during fallow intervals preceding planting, prior to planting or transplanting, at planting , or pre-emergent to annual and perennial crops .
- Post-directed hood sprayers and wiper equipment capable of preventing all crop contact with herbicide solutions may be used in mulched or unmulched row middles after crop establishment
- Crop Injury is possible with this application and shall be the sole responsibility of the applicator.
- Avoid contact of herbicide with foilage, green shoots or stems, bark, exposed roots, or fruit of crops because severe injury or destruction may occur.
- Apply before seed germination in coarse sand soils to further minimize the risk of injury.
- Treatments with selective equipment including wipers and hooded sprayers must be made at least 14 days prior to harvest.
- In crops where spot treatments are allowed , do not treat more than 10% of the total field to be harvested.
- The crop receiving the spray in treated area will be killed.
- Take care to avoid drift or spray outside the target area.
- When making pre-emergence and at planting applications, applications must be made before crop emergence to avoid severe crop injury. Broadcast applications made at emergence will result in death or injury to the emerged seedlings.
- Post-harvest or fallow applications must be made at least 30 days prior to planting any non-labeled crop.
- For broadcast post-emergent treatments, do not harvest or feed treated vegetation for 8 weeks following application.
**For further instructions, application and health facts, please read the product label.Learn More