Sonar AS is a selective systemic aquatic herbicide to control the growth of aquatic vegetation in lakes, reservoirs, fresh water ponds, and drainage canals.
Sonar AS is a 41.7% Fluridone product which inhibits the formation of carotene, degrading the chlorophyll necessary for photosynthesis and plant energy production.
- For best results, apply prior to initial growth or at beginning of active growth.
- Effectiveness reduced in rapidly moving water or conditions which dilute the concentration of Sonar AS. Contact must be maintained for 45 days for effective treatment. Symptoms of affected plants include white and pink foliage growth.
- For a complete list of plants controlled by Sonar AS, see label.
- Follow all label guidelines and warnings.
- Permits may be required prior to use of this product, consult with local water authorities.
- Harmful if absorbed through skin, inhaled, or swallowed.
- Not for use in drinking, fishing, swimming, or water for livestock or pet consumption.
- Not for use in hydroponic farming, or in water for irrigating nursery or greenhouse plants.
- Do not use any type of irrigation system for application.
Also available in pint and quart size.
We are unable to ship this item outside of the US.
This item cannot be shipped to the following states: CA, CT, NJ, NY, WA, and ME.Learn More
Free Standing Leg Tanks are selected when transportable (non DOT approved) containment is required for indoor or outdoor applications. Leg Tanks are equipped with molded-in legs to support the tank and band locators for tie down. Tanks are manufactured from medium- or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
Ace Roto-Mold’s unique baffle system is easy to install and clean. These baffles help to reduce fluid sloshing. Baffles come standard in some tanks and offered as an option in others.
- Capacity - 2,600 Gallons
- Weight - 850 Pounds
- Lid - 16"
- Fitting - 2"
- Dimensions - 62 x 212
- Requirements - Hoops
One of our more popular buckets. It is designed to easily separate rocks, logs and debris from soil. Allows for fast loading. Shown with the optional light duty retro-fit grapple, also sold separately. It is also the ultimate tool for moving manure. From hobby farmers to construction work, this bucket is a must have.
- 72" wide Manure Fork for Skid Steer
- Medium duty grapple 72"
Use for manure and hay/straw clean-up. Plus this manure fork can also be used for light brush clearing. Large round tine design makes for easy after use wash-down.Product Specifications
- 11 Tines
- Height: 32.5"
- Depth: 34"
- Usable Tine Length: 26.75"
- Replaceable Tines
The King Kutter brush clearing attachment is designed with open side wall design. The open side wall design on this brush bucket makes carrying a longer than bucket width item easier. Grapple is welded in place. Buckets come in widths of 68 inch or 75 inch.Learn More
The Cattlemaster is designed with the professional rancher in mind. Its heavy-duty, all-steel welded construction provides a lifetime of consistent operation, making the handling of cattle much easier. This products features ease of assembly and ease of adjustment as well as a durable powder coat finish. The goal with this and all of Tarter's fine line of agricultural products is to provide products that are durable, reliable, and can be depended on to perform every function every time. They have taken ergonomic factors into account to see to it that the controls are located in the optimum location for ease of single-operator use.
- Heavy-duty, all-steel welded construction
- Modular design allows easy addition of optional accessories such as palpation cage, tailgates, and alleyways
- Manual headgate
- Easily adjusts to various cattle sizes/breeds
- User-friendly ergonomic design
- Single-lever squeeze mechanism
- Drop-down horseshoes for easy top-side access, as well as the fold-down and fullyremovable bottom panels
- Side exit door for larger animal exit
- Sliding vertical tailgate with stop
- Bottom adjustments with multiple settings for various size animals
- Durable powder coat finish in red only
- Heavy-duty, all-steel welded construction
- Dimensions: 95" L x 45" W x 82" H
This chute is reccommened for cattle up to 1,500 lbs.Learn More
Aquifer Low Profile Cistern Tanks strong, durable, quality construction is designed for bulk collection and storage of potable or non-potable water. Tanks can be used in below and above ground applications. Aquifers can be buried up to 28″ deep and can be backfilled empty.
- Description - 2,000 Gallon Low Profile Cistern w/Burial Lid
- Weight - 917 Pounds
- Dimensions - 98 x 158 x 45
By keeping your cattle moving through this adjustable 20 foot Straight Crowding Alley, you'll save time and cut costs. Available in 20-foot complete units, can be set up with adjustable width levers on the right or left side. Tailgate swings outward and locks open. For portable or permanent use. It can be mounted on wood or concrete, or set on solid ground and staked down.
Side Panel Height 60" Adjustable Width 18 - 30" Cut Out Gate 54" Solid Panels 20" Alley Bows 2" Sch. 10 Pipe, 8' High
Want to aerate 24 hours a day but use the wind to help save you money and electricity? This combo packaged is priced at almost $3,300.00 if you purchased each of the three pieces separately, so why not buy the package and save some money?
Our new Aerator Control Box lets you do everything you need in one convenient package! You can combine one of our Windmill Aeration Systems with an AerMaster and a Control Box to do it all.
Our new Aerator Control Box utilizes an air pressure sensor to regulate your aeration needs. If the wind stops blowing, this control box will turn on your electric aeration system. If the wind blows, it shuts off your electric aerator allowing you to save money and electricity.
- Package includes one of our 20' Deluxe Windmills which includes 100' polytubing, 200' weighted airline, 2 airstones with foot valves, 2 airstone housing buckets, 2 duck decoy markers, 1 2-way selector valve and hose connectors.
- Package also includes our AerMaster Electric Aerator and our Aerator Control Box
- Easy to install. Just attach the "T" valve into your windmill airline, plug it in, then plug your electric aerator into the control box.
- 15 second delay to prevent over-cycling.
- You only need one airline running out to your pond. Both the windmill and electric aerator are connected to the same airline saving you money