Complete seat and suspension kit for John Deere Late 30, 40, 50, 55 & 60 series Row Crop tractors with Sound-Gard cab. Includes: KM 401 Uni Pro seat/air suspension combo in brown fabric, self contained 12-volt compressor with fore and aft isolator, pedestal, install hardware and installation instructions.
The KM 401 Uni Pro is a deluxe seat and air suspension assembly that replaces the original deluxe mechanical suspension seat and provides a smoother, more comfortable ride. The air suspension has a self-contained 12-volt compressor which wires directly to the tractor's electrical system.
Fits John Deere 2950, 3030, 3040, 3130, 3140, 3150, 2155, 2355, 2555, 2755, 2955, 3155, 3255, 4000, 4030, 4040, 4050, 4230, 4240, 4250, 4255, 4430, 4440, 4450, 4455, 4555, 4560, 4630, 4640, 4650, 4655, 4755, 4760, 4840, 4850, 4855, 4955 and 4960.Learn More
The Classic Self-Catching Head Gate is especially convenient for one-person operations, this Self-Catch Head Gate will make your job easier and quicker. The Head Gate features quick release mechanisms on the top and bottom of both sides and straight drop-down stanchion covers. Animals can be quickly relieved if they begin choking or get stuck in the Head Gate by simply releasing the release mechanisms.(Connecting hardware included.)
- Weight* - 294 lbs.
- Height Overall - 77"
- Widest Point - 45"
- Catch Setting - Adjustable
- Exit Opening - 27" x 63"
Great for ponds up to 1 acre, this system includes the following:
- 1/4 hp Compressor in a Powder Coated Steel Cabinet with Circulating Fan
- 115V outlet
- 3 Port Manifold with 2 Adjustable valves
- 2 18" Lengths of High Temp tubing
- 1 PRV
- 1 Oil Filled Pressure Gauge
This is a great system for the money and includes a 2 year warranty. Compare our performance specs and price to others out there and you'll see our AerMaster Pro Series electric aerators deliver! This system works great in almost any pond or lake, even those that are up to 20', 30' or even 40' deep. This is a great electric pond aerator for pond or lake aeration.Learn More
Field's General Hinged Back Box Blades has the same features as the standard box blade, In addition, the rear cutting edge is hinged to allow deeper penetration and to eliminate the build up of soil between the cutting edges. It also features 3/8" end plates and 1/2" front to back bracing.
- Accommodates Category I quick Hitch
- Heavy all Welded Category I A Frame
- 4"x4" Shank Beam
- Clevis Style Lower Hitch Brackets
- Adjustable, Heat Treated, Scarifier Shanks with Replaceable points
- 20" High Self Cleaning Moldboard
- 1/2" x 6" Reversible Cutting Edges Front and Rear
- Angle/Tube Frame
- Adjustable Disc Harrows
- Cast Bearings
- 1" Axles
- 7 1/2" Disc Spacing
- 2" X 3" Arms
Field General's Rotary Harrows have been redesigned with sleeve mounted, drive-in spot welded spikes to increase performance, strength, and durability. It is easy to use and no tractor PTO is required. The unique turning action allows the harrow to level soil by redistributing it inward. It's perfect for arenas, pastures, orchards, vineyards, and landscaping.
- Heavy Duty Reinforced Frame, 3 Point Hitch
- Heavy Duty "C" Channel Ring with 6 Spokes
- Heavy Duty Bolt on Hub with Sealed Bearing
- Sleeve Mounted, Drive-In, Spot Welded Spikes
Complete seat and suspension kit for CIH 71, 72 & 89 Magnum 4WD Series tractors with original air suspension.
The KM 1003 Uni Pro is a deluxe seat/suspension assembly. The variable shock air suspension has a self-contained 12-volt compressor and provides a smoother, more comfortable ride.
- Durable gray Tufftex fabric covering
- Reclining backrest
- Adjustable lumbar support
- Fore and aft isolator which can be disabled
- Height and weight adjustment
- Padded tilt-up armrests with angle adjustment
- Adjustable slide rails with 5" of travel
Case-IH 71, 72 & 89 Magnum 4WD Series with Original Air Suspension: 7110, 7120, 7130, 7140, 7150, 7210, 7220, 7230, 7240, 7255, 8910, 8920, 8930, 9110, 9130, 9150, 9170, 9180, 9190, 9210, 9230, 9240, 9250, 9260, 9270, 9280, 9310, 9330, 9350, 9370, 9380, 9390Learn More
This great saddle is built on premium select cowhide, tough enough for ranch or competition work. Features: Hand stamped basketweave throughout, neoprene in skirts for comfort, blevins style buckles, brass plated hardware throughout, padded rawhide laced stirrups, nylon lined stirrup leathers, hard seat and saddle strings.
- Tree: Rawhide Covered
- Bars: Full Quarter
- Horn: 3
- Swell: 13
- Gullet: 8
- Cantle: 5" Rawhide Pencil Rolled
- Skirt: 26" x 25 1/2
- Rigging: Heavy In-Skirt D
- Weight: 30 lbs
- COLOR: Medium Oil
- SIZE: 16 1/2"
KING KUTTER'S ROTARY HARROWS are easy to use. No PTO required, just drop it into position and go. You set the angle of attack and let the rotary harrow do the rest. It is designed to aerate soil and pull weeds. The unique turning action allows the harrow to level soil by redistributing it inward. This is an excellent tool for high spots away from fences and walls. It levels, floats and breaks up clods. King Kutters Rotary Harrows are ideal for use in arenas, pastures, orchards, vineyards, and landscaping.
- Width: 5'
- Hitch Category: Cat 1
- 1/2" x 6" reversible cutting edges, front and rear.
- Adjustable spring steel shanks
- Long-lasting replaceable foot and blade.
- Recommended for tractors with less than 51 hp.
- Heavy duty A-frames.
- One shank per foot.
- 8" to 72" is standard Cat I three-point hitch
- 84" to 96" is standard Cat II three-point hitch