Regular Price: $36.97
Special Price: $21.59
The Horizons Collection features great basic tack perfect for everyday riding. This durable, weather resistant harness leather noseband features a chrome brass loop and a nickel plated buckle. Features a 1/2" crown strap.Learn More
Our little Turtle Spitter is slow and steady and an instant winner. Garden spitters are pond equipment that is meant to be seen. This little turtle is so cute, you’ll want to put it out were everyone can enjoy it. Our designers chose warm green and brown earth tones for this little reptile so she blends nicely with the landscape, but once you turn on the spitter, the little turtle always get noticed. When water out of her mouth it splashes into the pond and aerates the water.
- Connects to a pump outlet with a 3/8” diameter or ½” diameter tubing
- Natural colors blend with landscape features.
Regular Price: $26.97
Special Price: $21.58
This stainless steel eggbutt snaffle bit has a 5" copper plated mouth and 2-3/4" rings.
Please note: Horses should never wear a bit when tied.Learn More
- 48" Long Pipe
- 1-1/2" Inside Diameter
- Uses Intlet Clamp CL-112
- Black Finish
Fits 77 & 88 (Diesel).
- Application note: Underhood muffler, see OL-4A pipe.
- Vertical-Round Body. Shell dia. 6"
- Replaces OEM K-452
- Inlet Length (A): 2-1/4"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 2-3/8"
- Shell Length (C): 6-1/2"
- Outlet Length (D): 1-1/4"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 1-3/4"
- O/A Length (F): 10"
- Weight in LBS: 6
Horn flies are not only bothersome and painful to your cattle, but they can also contribute to decreases in your cattle’s profitability through increased stress. By using NutreBeef Summer Mineral with Fly Control in the spring, before horn flies become a problem, and throughout the summer and fall months, you can help your cattle be more comfortable and stay productive! Like all Nutrena's minerals, Summer Mineral with Fly Control is highly palatable to encourage consumption, and also weatherized to help prevent loss due to rain, excessive humidity and even wind.
- Improve the comfort of your cattle against Horn Flies
- Helps control Horn Flies without impacting beneficial insects in your pasture
- Provides vital nutrients that may be lacking in your cattle's forage
- Highly palatable to encourage consumption
- Weatherized to help prevent loss due to wind and rain
- Although not required with All Weather Technology, feed mineral in dry, wind-free, rain-protected feeders.
- Allow one foot of mineral feeder space for every 100 cattle.
- Cattle will eat more consistently when mineral is kept fresh. Plan feeding so that fresh mineral is provided weekly.
- Use the location of the mineral feeder to help manage intake.
- To increase intake, position mineral feeder in areas where cattle gather, such as in watering or shady areas.
- To decrease intake, move mineral feeder away from areas where cattle gather.
Fits MF-300 combine (Gas engine).
- Replaces OEM 239433M1
- Inlet Length (A): 12"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 2-3/8"
- Outlet O.D. (D): 2-1/4"
- O/A Length (F): 23"
- Weight in LBS: 3
Fits 9N, 2N, & 8N (1939-1952) (Gas).
- Note: Two piece assembly. Includes pipe clamp CL-112 & support bracket. Also inlet is flared and must use special FO-300 clamp (not included).
- Includes Manifold pipe, extension pipe & clamp
- Note: No muffler is included. This assembly gives maximum exhaust flow - more power.
- No OEM number for assembly, Custom Stanley Design.
- 1-3/8" ID Pipe
- 2" Flare
- Uses FOE-15 Pipe
- Weight in LBS: 7