$21.99Perfect for temporay relief on minor aches and pains.
- For temporary relief of minor soreness and stiffness caused by overexertion.
- Cools, soothes and tightens.
- Draws out soreness.
- Apply to shoulders, ankles, knees, suspensory ligaments, tendons and bucked shins.
- Good for sweats - will not blister.
- Thick jelly is easy to apply.
- Good for sweats
- Does not blister.
Fits TE-20, TO-20 & TO-30 (1948-1954) TO-35 & MF-35 (1955-63) Gas & Diesel. MF-135 1964-1974 (Gas & Diesel).
- Horizontal-Round Body. Shell dia. 3-1/4"
- Replaces OEM 180364M91, 505545M92
- Inlet Length (A): 2-1/2"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 1-1/2"
- Shell Length (C): 23"
- Outlet Length (D): 8-1/2"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 1-1/2"
- O/A Length (F): 34"
- Weight in LBS: 4
Fits Engine Models: A, AA, AB, ABM, VE, VEE.
- Application note: Single & two cylinder air cooled engines.
- Vertical-Round Body. Shell dia. 3-1/4"
- Replaces OEM WD-26
- Inlet Length (A): 2-1/4"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 1-5/8"
- Shell Length (C): 12-1/2"
- Outlet Length (D): 2"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 1-3/4"
- O/A Length (F): 17"
- Weight in LBS: 4
Fits NAA (with 4 speed trans.) (1953-1954). 860 Jubilee .
- Note: Used with FO-4 muffler, and FOE-3 tailpipe.
- (Horizontal OUTLET pipe ) - From muffler to tailpipe.
- Replaces OEM NAA 5255D
- Inlet I.D. (A): 1-1/2"
- Vert. Length (B): 24"
- Horiz. Length (C): 78"
- Outlet O.D. (D): 1-1/2"
- Weight in LBS: 6
$21.97Honey Uncapping Knife. Commonly known as a cold knife, since it is none heated. Serated sides, angled handle with wooden grip. Use: to cut cappings off of honey before extraction Learn More
New All Plastic Water Fount for Quail and Pheasants chicks. May be purchased together or separately. Bowl is 3/4'' high and has 1/2'' wide drinking space to provide adequate water but prevents chicks from drowning. Not necessary to use rocks or marbles as with poultry waterers. New Large Plastic Jar (short half gallon -58 oz.) Holds large supply of water and will fit in battery brooders Eliminates frequent filling.Learn More
When you're looking for the perfect combination of dependability and value, these Basic halters are the right choice. With features like brass plated hardware, box-stitching at stress points and oblong buckle holes, this 1" non-adjustable nylon halter is a great buy. Large horse or 2-year-old draft.Learn More