The stabilizer feature on this value chute provides a second point of contact that greatly increases the ability to immobilize the head and neck. By controlling the head you also control the rest of the body, reducing stress in the animal. The Auto head gate means you can use the chute while shorthanded by allowing the cattle to catch themselves while you work the alley.
- Affordable all steal construction -- safe for you and animal
- Available with self-catch or manual head gate
- Comes with all of the key features of the CL chute.
- For hers of 30 head or less and for cattle 1,100 lbs or less. Not designed for bulls.
Overall Length 103" Inside Length 103" Highest Point 80"
Specifications and Features:
- Color: Black
- 3" Fit
- Does NOT include sump
- Four poly baffles included for fluid control
- Furnished with a 16″ vented lid assembly as standard
- Siphon tube and 2″ FPT heavy-duty polypropylene fitting and Santoprene gasket are standard
- Gallon indicators on one side and one end of the tank
- Four hoop recesses facilitate anchoring
- Designed for containment of liquids with a specific gravity of 1.7 or lower
- Tanks are manufactured from medium-density polyethylene with U.V. stabilizers
- Tank Skids feature welded steel construction and have a black powder coat finish
Use for manure and hay/straw clean-up. Plus this manure fork can also be used for light brush clearing. Large round tine design makes for easy after use wash-down.Product Specifications
- 11 Tines
- Height: 32.5"
- Depth: 34"
- Usable Tine Length: 26.75"
- Replaceable Tines
Free Standing Leg Tanks are selected when transportable (non DOT approved) containment is required for indoor or outdoor applications. Leg Tanks are equipped with molded-in legs to support the tank and band locators for tie down. Tanks are manufactured from medium- or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
Ace Roto-Mold’s unique baffle system is easy to install and clean. These baffles help to reduce fluid sloshing. Baffles come standard in some tanks and offered as an option in others.
- Capacity - 2,600 Gallons
- Weight - 850 Pounds
- Lid - 16"
- Fitting - 2"
- Dimensions - 62 x 212
- Requirements - Hoops
$2,632.97Powder River System 2000 16' Single Gate Center Feed Tub 007-50840 Learn More
Designed for large or irregular shaped ponds up to 4 acres.
- (2) 1/3HP Dual Piston Silent Air Compressors.
- (4) Airmax® ProAir-4 self-weighted diffusers.
- Airmax Silent Air Cabinet with Cooling Fan.
- Air Pressure Gauge and Air Manifold.
- Pressure Relief Valve.
- 6' Power Cord.
- Complete installation guide and operating instructions.
- 2-Year Warranty included
$2,463.97The Rancher Tub and Alley is a great working system for small herds.
- Portable - will fit in full-size pick up bed.
- 6' height and 2" diameter tubing creates intimidating barrier.
- Top and bottom braces between each tub panel provides a safe working area.
- Package consists of a 1/4 Tub and 10' of adjustable alley.
- Can be set up for left or right sweep.
- Powder Coat finish provides long lasting protection.
- Alley adjust from 19"-29".
- Connectors included to hook to Value Chute or Value Head Gate.
- Sweep Gate and Panels constructed of 2" 16 gauge tubing.
- Gate frame constructed of 2" schedule 40 pipe.
- 13 gauge top & bottom braces between each 4' tub panel.
- 11 gauge Alley Bows.
The Tarter 140-Bushel Portable Creep Feeder has long been the standard of excellence, efficiency, and economy in creep feeding. Now there are even more reasons to invest in the fast payback this creep offers.
- Feed door lid opens from ground with handle
- Redesigned feed control doors for easier feed flow adjustments
- Improved feed agitation ensures even flow of feed with the simple turn of a crank
- One of the only powder coated creeps on the market – for superior rust and corrosion protection
- Heavy-duty wheels and new large pneumatic implement tires make transport easy, even on rough ground
- Heavy-duty tongue
- Heavy-duty, adjustable jack is fully removable
- Overhang helps prevent moisture from gathering in the trough
- Features full ladder for easy access
- Drop pin rear hitch
- Feeder Top Width 7' 10" - Feeder Bottom Width 5' 6"
- Height: 8' 4"
- Length: 11' 7" w/Tongue - 9' 3" w/o Tongue
*Does not come with Cage.*Learn More
Pond Fountain/Water Pumps1/2 HP 230V Fountain SystemGive your pond or lake a decorative water fountain, discourage insect breeding, and prevent stagnant water with one of our fountain pumps.
- 1/2HP Complete Pre-assembled Pond/Fountain Pump System 230V
- Sprays 15' high and 30' in diameter. Minimum operation depth is 5'
- 3 interchangeable nozzles
- Minimal care and maintenance
- 100' submersible fountain cable with G.F.C.I outlet.
- Pump flow = 4900 gallons per hour