The Spring Fling Mobile Coop is a mobile chicken tractor that measures 96" L x 42" W x 42" H. This coop comes with wheels, nesting perch, comfort handles and an XL 3-hole Nest Box. The Nest Box has a latched rear access for egg retrieval. Holds up to 9 chickens!
- Quick, Easy Assembly
- Built-in wheels for ease of mobility
- Complete pen with built in XL 3-hole Nest Box
- Easy Rear Access for Egg Retrieval
- Holds up to 9 Chickens
- Shade Top Available
The Coops & Feathers Walk-In Chicken Home is something all the chicks will be talking about!! This chicken coop is designed to fit 5 full grown hens! With the tall walk in door, you can easily access the inside of the coop. There is also a door on the side of the coop to easily retrieve your fresh farm eggs! Treat your chickens to this mansion of a coop! This coop is made out of sturdy wood.
- Exterior - 76.5 inches x 49.6 inches x 49.6 inches
- Run Space - 46 inches x 41.6 inches x 41.4-49.6 inches
- Coop Area - 41.6 inches x 23 inches x 21.9-30.1 inches
- Nesting Box - 23 inches x 14.4 inches x 13.1-15.3 inches
- Ideal for the small herd
- Single-person operated
- Works with Cattleman Chute
- Can be bolted to wooden alley posts if desired
- Grease fittings at critical points
- Single-piece top linkage for smooth operation
- Quality constructed of heavy-duty 2" tubular steel
- Sold separately or with Cattleman Chute
- Available in powder coat red only for superior corrosion protection
- Measures 72" H x 42" W x 18" L
- Mounting volt width is 37.5"
Recommended for cattle up to 1,100 lbs.Learn More
Sonar Q is a selective systemic aquatic herbicide to control the growth of aquatic vegetation in lakes, reservoirs, fresh water ponds, and drainage canals.
Sonar Q pellets are less concentrated and easier to use than Sonar AS liquid (also available through Rural King).
Sonar AS is a 5% Fluridone product which inhibits the formation of carotene, degrading the chlorophyll necessary for photosynthesis and plant energy production.
- For best results, apply prior to initial growth or at beginning of active growth.
- Effectiveness reduced in rapidly moving water or conditions which dilute the concentration of Sonar Q. Contact must be maintained for 45 days for effective treatment. Symptoms of affected plants include white and pink foliage growth.
- Effectively controls coontail, fanwort, bladderwort, naiads, elodea, hydrilla, watermilfoil and many pond weeds. For a complete list of plants controlled by Sonar Q, see label.
- Follow all label guidelines and warnings.
- Permits may be required prior to use of this product, consult with local water authorities.
- Harmful if absorbed through skin, inhaled, or swallowed.
- Not for use in drinking, fishing, swimming, or water for livestock or pet consumption.
- Not for use in hydroponic farming, or in water for irrigating nursery or greenhouse plants.
- Do not use any type of irrigation system for application.
2.5 to 5 pounds per surface acre. Consult label for complete application and dosing instructions.Learn More
- UL Listed Motor and CSA Certified
- Delivers Up to 15 GPM
- Overload Protected Motor for Long Life
- Convenient Spin Collar for Easy Installation
- Comes with 12 feet of 3/4-inch Grounded House
- Available with Automatic or Manual Nozzle
- Adjustable Suction Pipe
- Power Cord 15 ft. x 12/2 AWG
- Use with Gasoline (Alcohol Blends E15), Diesel Fuel (biodiesel Blends B20) and Kerosene
- 2-Year WarrantyLearn More
- V-Mesh fence uses a diamond mesh weave to prevent hooves or legs from becoming caught in the fence.
- Quality galvanized wire with durable zinc coating resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Easy to install on flat or hilly terrain
- Strong mesh design minimizes potential for injury by flexing on impact
- 58" Height
- Red Brand Tradition - Class 1 galvanized wire.
- Horizontal Gauge - 12 1/2
- Vertical Gauge - 14
Round Horizontal Tanks are selected when transportable (non DOT approved) containment is required for indoor or outdoor applications.
Tanks require skids and bands to support the round bottom. All tanks are equipped with drain out sumps. Tanks are manufactured from medium-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 300 Gallons
- Weight - 88 Pounds
- Dimension - 38x76
- Lid - 8"
- Fitting - 3/4″ & 1-1/4″
- Captivity - 250 Gallons
- Weight - 113 Pounds
- Dimensions - 29 x 62 x 42
- lid - 16"
- Fitting - 1 1/2"
Lawn sprayers help make spraying liquid fertilizers, herbicides, and pesticides easier and safer. Sprayers are ideal for spraying taller trees, shrubs, and larger lawns, and using a lawn tractor can help get the job done quicker.
Brinly 25-Gallon Tow-Behind Lawn Sprayer
The Brinly 25-gallon lawn sprayer makes spraying liquid fertilizers, herbicides, and pesticides easier and safer. The large, durable 25-gallon poly tank allows for fewer stops to refill so you can get the job done quickly. The 12 ft. spray hose with lo-drift spray tips included allow for accurate and easier spraying of taller trees, shrubs, and larger lawns with minimal waste.
Features and Benefits
1. Lawn sprayers help make spraying liquid fertilizers, herbicides, and pesticides easier and safe
2. Heavy-duty 25 gallon poly tank minimizes refilling and will not dent or rust
3. Collapsible swing-away booms and in-line mounted tank design provides easy maneuvering through tight areas
- Capacity: 25 gallons (94.66 L)
- Pump Performance: 1.8 GPM @ 60 PSI
- Spray Width: 90" (2286 mm) rear spray pivotable dual tips
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 52" x 41.5" x 24.5" (1321 x 1054 x 622 mm)
- Wheels: 10.25" (260 mm)
- Wand Hose Length: 12' (305 mm)
- Ship Weight: 53 lbs (24 kg)