- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish frame and hay rack.
- Double tub poly liner.
- Heavy duty hay and grain pasture feeder
- Legs powder coated over galvanized tubing
- Lip of pan 29" from ground.
- Pan Depth: 10.5"
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Replacement liners available.
- Length: 63"
- Width: 55"
- Height: 65"
- Weight: 161.03 lbs
3-point rear attach stretcher lets one person handle the wire and fencing work of a crew
Stretcher holds spools of heavy wire fencing and unrolls as well as stretches
Handles field fence rolls up to 65” tall
Stretch field fence without kinking or tangling
Fence can be stretched to desired tightness and held in place for nailing
Category I quick-hitch hookup (Cat. I pins included)
Features our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish
This hay basket is the perfect means for feeding square bales to horses in their natural feeding position while at the same time keeping the hay dry and off the ground. It features a smooth-sided poly basket for horse safety that is fully removable for easy cleaning and has large vent holes to let moisture out and keep hay in. Heavy-duty 1-3/4" round tubing is horse safe with no sharp edges.
- 34 Inches High
- 64 Inches in Diameter
This Great Plains Industries fuel transfer pump is a heavy-duty, DC-powered vane pump specifically designed for use with portable vented tank sites. It features a powerful 4/10 HP motor that produces 25 feet of total lift and is outfitted with a 1in. NPT outlet and a 1in. x 12ft. hose. This model comes with an automatic diesel nozzle. Motor is UL listed to U.S. and Canadian standards. U.S.A.
- HP: 4/10
- Watts: 420
- Flow (GPM): 25
- Speed (RPM): 2,000
- Amps: 35
- Max. Total Head (ft.): 25
- Max. Suction Lift (ft.): 15
- Inlet Port (in.): 1in. NPT
- Outlet Port (in.): 1in. NPT
- Discharge (ft.): 10
- Duty Cycle: 30 min. on / 30 min. off
- Self-Priming: Yes
- Bypass Valve Built-in
- Seal Type: Nitrile
- Nozzle Type: Automatic Diesel
- Hose (in. x ft.): 1 x 12
- Dimensions L x W x H (in.): 19 x 16 x 13
The Dickey John Mini GAC allows you to accurately know when a field is ready to harvest. A moisture tester can take the guesswork out of knowing when the harvest to maximize you profits. Moisture contect is the universal factor used to detmine the price when traiding grain. The ability to know the moisture content at various stages of growth, harvest and sale can mean extra dollars for you in the season. You've worked hard hard to produce a solid crop so make sure to maximize your efforts with an accurante moisture reading before harvest and before selling. If you're not using a GAC product on the farm to test moisture, you're losing money—up to $1.42 per bushel of corn.
- Menu-driven operating system
- An internal scale (no pre-weighing)
- USB compatibility for calibration loading
- Used for over 450 grains and products
- Automatic temperature compensation
...And NO screw cap which can damage grains, create oily residue, and are cumbersome to use.
Package for the mini GAC includes:
mini GAC, loader, 9 volt battery, instruction manual, and 1 year manufacturer's warranty.
- Measure Method: capacitance, conductance, internal scale, temperature
- Moisture Range: 5-45%(depending on grain type)
- Grain Temperature: 32-122 Degrees F (0-50 Degrees C)
- Temperature Difference: 36 Degrees F (20 Degrees C) Instrument to grain sample
- Temperature Compensation: Automatic
- Grain Type: Whole Grain, no sample preparation
- Sample Size: 1 Pint (0.47 L)
- Display: LCD (106x56 pixels)
- Measures Parameters: moisture, grain tepmerature
- Calibrations: 20 grain calibrations(choose from over 450 calibrations that are available
Moisture Measurement Specifications
- Moisture Accuracy: calibrations are based on U.S. Federal Standard
- Moisture Repeatability: 0.2% moisture, depending on grain type in commercial trade range, typical
- Moisture Resolution: 0.1% moisture
Grain Temperature Measurement Specification
- Accuracy: 1.0 Degree F or 0.5 Degree C
- Temperature Resolution: 0.1 Degree F or 0.1 Degree C
- Operating Temperature: 40 - 113 Degrees F (5-45 Degrees C)
- Humidity: 5-95% non-condensing
- Power: 9V DC battery (installed)
TCV1003: In today's agricultural and industrial markets, isn't it good to know that you can rely on one name Sotera to fit your chemical transfer needs? The Sotera 400B Series offers proven technology that combines the attributes of an air operated diaphragm pump with the convenience, portability, and efficiency of an electric driven design. It also uses less power than other conventional chemical pumps for maximum efficiency.Learn More
- Fully-Suspended Seat
- Integrated Suspension for Low-Profile
- Weight Adjustment
- Seamless Black Vinyl
- Arm Rests
- Accepts Operator Presence Switch
- Commercial Turf/Mower
- Professional Turf
- Skid Steers
- Utility Tractors
- Row Crop Tractors
- Specialty/Industrial Tractors
Weight Capacity: 110lbs.-286lbs.
Bolt Patterns (width x depth):
- 11.25" x Slotted Slides
Whether you are leveling your backyard, removing roots, spreading topsoil or gravel, backfilling holes, plowing, or cultivating, ground engaging lawn tractor attachments get the job done quickly and efficiently. Professional-grade products built for homeowners.
Brinly Tow-Behind Sleeve Hitch Moldboard Plow
Brinly knows plows. In fact, Brinly has been manufacturing plows for over 173 years. Whether you are breaking new ground for a garden or landscaping, the Brinly Moldboard Plow is the right tool for the project. The heavy duty steel coulter blade slices through sod and soil while the plow effortlessly digs the furrow, and the moldboard turns over the old vegetation and sod to make way for new planting. All of which can be done easily from the seat of a garden tractor.
Features and Benefits
1. 10” steel plow carves out the ground to make garden soil easier to cultivate
2. Adjustable 8” to 12” cut width provides versatility for narrow or wider furrows
3. Requires a sleeve hitch which is not included; sleeve hitches can be purchased through the tractor manufacturer
- Attachment: Sleeve Hitch
- Cut Depth: approx. 7" (178 mm)
- Plowshare: 1/4" (6 mm) solid steel
- Coulter Blade 13 gauge steel
- Adj. Furrow Width: 8" to 10" (203 to 254 mm)
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 42" x 12" x 23" (1067 x 305 x 584 mm)
- Ship Weight: 68 lbs (31 kg)
* All Ground Engaging attachments require a sleeve hitch.Learn More
Designed for the goat or sheep owner who needs a hardworking and easy-to-use trimming tool, the Electric Hoof Knife Goats & Sheep set can meet all your basic trimming and hoof maintenance needs. You can use the Electric Hoof Knife to quickly and effortlessly trim the hoof wall, sole, and heel with smooth results every time.
The Electric Hoof Knife’s design makes trimming pain-free, and the tool is quiet, comfortable, and easy to control so you can feel confident putting your animal’s hoof care in your hands.
- Electric Hoof Knife– 1.3 pounds, 11.5 inches long
- Carrying Case– Durable and lightweight bag for tool and
- Safety Glasses– Clear, UV-protective, wrap around design to provide full protection
- Two trimming discs of your choice:
- Medium Grit Goat & Sheep Disc– A flat, medium abrasive disc good for trimming baby or small hooves.
- Coarse Grit Goat & Sheep Disc– A flat, coarse abrasive disc perfect for trimming hooves of any kind.
- X Coarse Grit Goat & Sheep Disc– A flat, coarse abrasive disc for trimming the toughest hooves