- Polypropylene pump housing and valve plate
- Viton Valves - Santoprene Diaphragm
- Zinc Plated Steel fasteners
- Polypropylene 3" Motor Shell
- Honeywell Micro Switch
- 70 PSI (4.8 Bar) Max
- 2.2 GPM (8.3 LPM) Max
- Round-Up Ready
- Self Priming to 8 Feet
- Max Fluid Temp 140 Deg F
- 12V DC
- 7.5 Max Amps
- 3/8" NPT Ports
- CE Approved
- 4.8 Lbs Dry
- Also Available in Brown (BN), and Wheel White (WE)
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Attractive gate for driveways, pastures, or other non crowding applications.
- Lag bolt post attachment, chain latch.
- Mitered Corners
- Unique "D" shaped tubing offers maximum rigidity in a lightweight gate.
- All gates are 5" shorter than stated length.
- Number Of Rails: 6
- Number of Stays: 0
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Length: 43"
- Width: 1.5"
- Height: 47.5"
The KM 100 Uni Pro has a multi-purpose design that makes it suitable for lawn and garden tractor applications. It is corrosion resistant and has fully waterproof vinyl. Multiple mounting patterns allow fitting to multiple applications. Made in the USA.
- Durable blow molded plastic frame is corrosion resistant
- Vacuum formed waterproof vinyl
- Multiple mounting patterns
- Accepts operator presence switch
Seat dimensions (W x L x H): 18.25" x 18.11" x 11.54"
Mowers, Multiple Turf ApplicationsLearn More
Lawn and garden tractors: Snapper, Simplicity, Murray, Yard King, Seco, Husqurvarna, MTD/Cub Cadet, Craftsman, Victa, John Deere and Toro.
Must know the bolt pattern of your original seat.
Fits 2000, 3000, 4000 & 5000 series (75 & up) 3 cyl. & 4 cyl. Gas, LP & Diesel.
- Vertical-Oval Body. Shell 4-1/2" x 9"
- Replaces OEM D5NN 5230D, D5NN 5230E
- Inlet Length (A): 4"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 1-7/8"
- Shell Length (C): 26"
- Outlet Length (D): 9"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 2"
- O/A Length (F): 39"
- Weight in LBS: 13
Fits 395, 495, 595, 695, 895 3220 after s/n 11070000, 3230, 4210, 4230 Years 1990 – 1994.
- Replaces OEM 401489R3
- Inlet Length (A): 2"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 1-15/16"
- Shell Length (C): 17-1/2"
- Outlet Length (D): 27-1/2"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 2"
- O/A Length (F): 47"
- Weight in LBS: 8
Quality precut corner post kit will help make the inside of your tractor cab look like new. Contains 4 pieces. Color: Brindle Brown.
Fits John Deere 4050, 4250, 4450, 4650, 4850.
Please Note: This will not fit 50 series utility tractors. For those, order the JD 2840 Corner Post Kit instead. Learn More
Fits 3930, 4000 (65-74), 4610 & 4610SU (82-90), 4630 3 cyl. Diesel.
- Horizontal-Oval Body- Shell 4" x 8"
- Replaces OEM C7NN 5230H
- Inlet Length (A): 2"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 1-3/4"
- Shell Length (C): 10-1/2"
- Outlet Length (D): 7"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 1-3/4"
- O/A Length (F): 19-1/2"
- Weight in LBS: 7
Do you hate scrubbing those slimy, green algae from the sides of troughs and having to wait for hours after it is disinfected before you can refill those tanks and supply clean water to your animals? Work smarter not harder because most of us already have a long to do list - we need all the help we can get to make things easier around our farms and homes.
Algimycin PWF is a certified ANSI-NSF 60 safe to use algaecide to treat blue green algae species such as Filamentous and Planktonic algae. No wait time is needed before human and animal consumption and with no water restrictions. It is copper based and 100% water soluble. Use it to treat irrigation systems, pools, ponds, drinking water for both animal and human use, reservoirs, lakes, canals and ditches.
To achieve the best results, wait for a calm, sunny morning. Measure out the required dosage and follow the easy to read directions. Start it early in the year to stay ahead of the algae growth before it gets out of control, especially during the warm sunny months of the year when algae growth is at its highest. You can expect to see visible results within 24 to 48 hours. Incorporate Algimycin PWF into a regular maintenance schedule for clean drinking water all year long.
- NO wait time before consumption
- Safe for Human, Stock, Food and Crop Irrigation
- Certified ANSI-NSF 60
- Copper Algaecide for Lasting Control of Filamentous and Planktonic Algae
- Great for Ponds, Pools, Troughs and Livestock Tanks, Food Crop and Forage Irrigation, Human Drinking Water, Reservoirs and Ditches
- Can Be Applied through Moving Water using a Drip Delivery System
We are unable to ship this item outside of the US.Learn More