KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL FLEX HITCH* ROTARY KUTTERS are the latest in Rotary Kutter innovation from King Kutter Inc. This rotary kutter features a Cat. 1 quick hitchable, flex hitch design, which is unlike any other on the market today. The unique hitch allows it to roll 15 Degrees up or down on the left or right side of the machine, which lets it follow the contours of your field like no rotary kutter before. Shown here with OPTIONAL front and rear chain guards. Another special features includes a sloped deck that sheds water and debris to prevent material from collecting on the deck. Whether mowing pastures, roadsides, parks, or easements, the King Kutter rotary kutter with Flex Hitch is the perfect kutter for you.
- Cutting Width: 60"
- Deck Thickness: 12 Ga.
- Hitch Category: Cat.1
Picture shows optional chain guards, that may be purchased separately.Learn More
KING KUTTERS ATV SEEDERSPREADER is the ideal implement for use when a PTO is not available. This unit has a ground driven, grease filled gearbox that can be disengaged when transporting. It is ideal for spreading seed, fertilizer, sand and salt. It has an adjustable towbar with a 1-7/8" ball hitch. It has 16 x 6.50-8 tires which makes this a turf friendly implement. This item is a must for landscapers, contractors, hunters and small farmers.
- Hitch Category: 1-7/8" Ball
- Capacity: 400 LB
- Adjustable rear & front door height
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Economical, yet safe for restraint of horses during grooming or veterinary procedures
- Exits on both sides
- Heavy duty and durable
- Includes Tie Bar
- NOT assembled
- Optional anchors & platform.
- Versatile & affordable
- Inside Dimensions: 74" L x 29" W
- May be bolted to concrete floor or platform (HSPLAT) or mounted to buried horse stock anchors (HSA)
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Length: 78"
- Width: 35"
- Height: 16"
- Weight: 354 lbs
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL LANDSCAPE RAKES are engineered for versatility, for the professional landscaper, farmer, homeowner or contractor. They are great for gravel road grading, lot maintenance, seed bed preparation, pasture renovation, the removal of rocks, roots, or trash, plus much more. These landscape rakes are equipped with 5 forward and 5 reverse settings for maximum flexibility and maneuverability. The unique design features an adjustable stabilizer bar that allows the heat treated spring steel tines to be more or less rigid and a industrial tubing frame with reinforced formed upper frame for added strength.
- Width: 96"
- Number of Tines: 48
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL DUAL EDGE LAND GRADER is the perfect tool for driveway and gravel road maintenance and construction. It fills pot holes and low spots, while removing the high spots and redistributing the material to achieve a perfectly finished roadway surface. It uses 1/4" thick side plates and 1/2" thick wear plates, along with 3" X 3" heavy tubing to make up the main frame that ensures that your new land plane will perform well on farms and ranches as well as in landscaping and contractor applications.
- Width: 72"
- Hitch Category: Cat 1
- Angle/Tube Frame
- Adjustable 2" X 3" Arm Tandem Disc Harrows
- Cast or Ball Bearings
- 1" Axle
- 7 1/2" Spacing
- Single U-Bolts
- Drop Down Clevis Hitch
- 1/4" thick, 20 inch tall side plates are formed smooth inside to prevent material clogging on the side of the grader.
- Center punched reversible cutting edges double the blade life.
- Edges are positioned below the skids for better cutting.
- Replaceable skid shoes are made of 1/2" x 3" steel.
- A-frame mast will fit any category II fast hitch or standard hitch.
The Stump Bucket from Blue Diamond Attachments is the most effective and versatile stump bucket you can get your hands on. WIth the long shaft and curved angle this bucket can get under stumps or rocks and quickly rip out any obstacle. If you own a skid steer, you need a stump bucket!
- Curved bottom for better leverage
- 3 replaceable cast teeth
- 1” x 8” cutting edge
- Heavily gusseted quick attach
- Reverse curled teeth up both sides
- Narrow profile digs without wedging in the ground
- Measures 56” long
King Kutter 9" Post Hole Digger w/ Auger PHD-09-SC-YK
The New "Patent Pending" King Kutter Post Hole Diggers are the latest in post hole digger innovation from King Kutter Inc. This post hole digger features a 3-point Cat. I hitch, a unique Quik-Tach threaded auger, a slip clutch driven gearbox and 6", 9" & 12" augers with "Butterfly Flighting".
King Kutter's post hole digger features a heavy duty, square tube formed frame and is designed and built for safety. King Kutter's post hole diggers are designed with the farmer, contractor, and landscaper in mind.
Post Hole Digger Features:
- Square Tube Formed Frame
- PTO with Slip Clutch
- Accommodates Cat. I, 3-Point Hitch
- Safety Shield Integrated into Structure
- 3 Auger Sizes 6", 9" or 12" with Butterfly Flighting
- Quik-Tach Threaded Auger
- Replaceable, Cast Steel, Split Tip Auger Point
- Replaceable, Heat Treated Cutting Edges
This top-of-the-line ground speed sensor delivers the truest velocity measurement available at mounting heights over 6 feet.
- Installs easily
- Views actual ground surface for accurate speed measurement
- Can be mounted to look forward or backward from vehicle
- Velocity range 0.33-66 mph (0.53-96.6 km/h)
- Mounts at 35±5° angle and at least 24 in. (610 mm) height from target surface (mounts anywhere from 2 to 8 ft. high)
- Variety of factory output frequency settings available
- Sleek design—4 x 4 x 12.25 in. (10 x 10 x 31.1 mm)
- Weighs only 4.5 lbs. (2.05 kg)
- Achieves velocity errors of ±1-3% through in-field calibration