Nutritious Treat for Goats
- A fun, nutritious snack for your goats.
- Made with real anise, delivering a licorice flavor goats can't resist.
- Easy to feed nugget form.
- Wheat Middlings, Dehydrated Alfalfa, Meal, Soybean Hulls (10%), Hominy Feed, Sunflower Meal, Cane Molasses, Dried Whey, Corn, Feeding Oatmeal, Linseed Meal, Ammonium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Sulfur, Iron Oxide, Ferrous Carbonate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Zinc Sulfate, Cobalt Carbonate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Anise Oil, Calcium Propionate (A Preservative).
- Manna Pro Goat Treats are designed to provide a nutritional treat or reward for goats.
- Goat Treats will not imbalance the normal ration.
- Feed up to ½ pound per head per day to larger, adult goats.
- For Pygmy goats and Young Goats feed up to ¼ pound per head per day.
- DO NOT over feed or offer free choice.
REMINDER: Feed is perishable. Store this product in a cool, dry area away from insects and rodents.
CAUTION: DO NOT feed any product that is spoiled, moldy, rodent or insect infested, or abnormal in appearance or odor, as it may cause illness or death.Learn More
Wazine 17% Piperazine Wormer. 8 oz Bottle. General purpose wormer for turkeys, chickens and swine. Kills round worms and nodular worms. Oral solution - mix in drinking water.Learn More
Triple protection for flowering plants, trees and shrubs
- Kills and controls insects
- Cures and prevents fungal disease
- Controls Spider Mites
- Protects up to two times longer against twice as many pests1 versus other brands
- Systemic rainproof protection lasts up to 30 days
Pricing Varies By Region. Please Contact Your Local Store for Pricing.
Note: Bag May Vary
Energy source for multiple species of livestock.
- Cracked corn for improved digestibility
- High energy value from select test weight corn
- Carefully cleaned to help minimize foreign material and dust
- 50 lb. bag
Lids for Ace Roto-Mold tanks are available in the following sizes. Standard lids that come included with each tank are listed in each tank table. The following lids are available as replacement parts.
- 4" center lid w/air breather
Wormer that removes internal parasites in all types of horses and ponies: large strongyles (bloodworms), small strongyles, pinworms and roundworms. Each single-dose oral syringe treats up to 1,200 lb body weight. Horses and ponies (over 8 months) should be treated every 6 weeks. Mares should be treated 1 month before foaling date and again 10 days after foaling. Foals' dose (2-8 months of age) every 4 weeks. Apple flavored for palatability.
Body Weight Range Quantity mg Pyrantel Base up to 300 lb
301 to 600 lb
601 to 900 lb
901 to 1200 lb
1 full syringe
NOTE: Position ring-gauge over appropriate mark on plunger.Learn More
The Defector Tip is a well suited to broadcast spraying wit small boom sprayers fitted to all-terrain vehicles. Wide angle allows the nozzle to be spaced at wider intervals effectively reducing the number of nozzles required. It is good for applications of herbicides, fungicides, insecticides and plant growth regulators. Reduces potential clogging due to large orifice. Produces course droplets with reduced potential for drift.
- 140 degree version
- Ideal for use over the 30 - 60 PSI pressure range
- One-piece design
- ISO standard colors and sizing ensure that the Fan Tip fits all standard caps and Twin Cap
- Precision molded in tough and durable polyacetal