The Defector Tip is a well suited to broadcast spraying wit small boom sprayers fitted to all-terrain vehicles. Wide angle allows the nozzle to be spaced at wider intervals effectively reducing the number of nozzles required. It is good for applications of herbicides, fungicides, insecticides and plant growth regulators. Reduces potential clogging due to large orifice. Produces course droplets with reduced potential for drift.
- 140 degree version
- Ideal for use over the 30 - 60 PSI pressure range
- One-piece design
- ISO standard colors and sizing ensure that the Fan Tip fits all standard caps and Twin Cap
- Precision molded in tough and durable polyacetal
Prozap Garden & Poultry Dust is used to eliminate pests for Poultry, Dogs and Cats. It can be used on your home garden, fruits, vegatables and ornamental plants, in addition to poultry.
- Use on home garden fruits, vegetables and ornamental plants (including roses)
- Controls Northern Fowl Mites on Poultry
- Also controls Lice, Bedbugs, Brown Dog Ticks, Fleas, Bean Beetles, Leaf Hoppers, Lygos, Stickbugs and most Vegetable Crop Insects
- Easy-to-use Powder duster
- 2 lb. Shaker can
- Permethrin*: 0.25%
*(3-phenoxyphenyl)methyl (+/-) cis/trans 3-(2,2-dichloroethenyl)-2,2- diemethylcyclopropanecarboxylate (Cis/Trans ratio: Min. 35% (+/-) cis and max. 65% (+/-) trans.)
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDRENLearn More
- Plastic Queen excluder, made of molded plastic for better quality.
- Use with a 10 Frame Langstroth hive.
- Usage: Place between Honey and Brood chamber to prevent queen from laying eggs in honey.
- Also will allow you to find the queen easily on hive inspections.
- Do not add until brood is established.
For the removal and control of mature gastrointestinal nematode infections of goats including haemonchus contortus, ostertagia circumcincta and trichostrongylus axei.
- Fortified with vitamins and minerals
- Breaks the life cycle of 3 major gastrointestinal worms
- Can be fed to all classes of goats, including pregnant and lactating does
- Treats 10, 100 lb goats
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
Kaytee Red Cedar Bedding is ideal for small animals*, cats and dogs. An all natural biodegradable product, Kaytee Red Cedar Bedding naturally repels fleas and many other insects. Cedar logs are specially processed to eliminate much of the dust and other wood debris found in other cedar beddings.
- Aromatic cedar oil may produce skin problems in certain sensitive animals most frequently guinea pigs, and hamsters.
- Should be used as a non-contact bedding.
- Use only in well ventilated cages, not recommended for closed environments, such as habitrails or in aquariums with limited ventilation.
- Ingredients: Kiln dried cedar shavings.
$6.97Blossom End Rot PreventionRot-Not RxRot-Not Rx is a 10% calcium concentrate. This product prevents calcium deficiency, the leading cause of blossom end rot. Rot-Not Rx can be applied as a root dip or soil applied. Rot-Not Rx is recommended for fruits, vegetables, trees, shrubs, lawns, flowers, and houseplants.
- 10% calcium concentrate
- Apply in early morning or late evening followed by watering
- Do not apply to African Violet Plants
- Soil Application: 10 oz./1000 sq. ft. of garden area prior to planting.
- Provides increased effectiveness of insecticide & fungicide sprays
- Disperses spray droplets for a more even coverage of leaf surfaces
- Increases residual activity of sprays by resisting wash-off
Not for registered use in Arkansas, California or Washington.Learn More
- Glass Reinforced Polypropylene
- Heavy duty (Schedule 80)
- Lightweight with excellent strength
- NPT threads
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Pressure to 150 P.S.I. at 70°F