SQ-Series Augers are an excellent combination of performance and price for light to moderate ground conditions.
- Fabricated Boring Head
- Bolt-On Teeth
- Double Wrap Flighting
- Hardened Fishtail Point
- Made to fit 2-9/16" Round and 2" Hex Drive Shafts
- Flat Bottom
- Used for poles
These are the heaviest panels and walk-thrus on the market and are the ultimate walk-thru for livestock management of any type.
- 2" 14-gauge panel, gate and support bars
- Heavy-duty 2-3/8” 10-gauge bow tube on walk- and ride-thrus for maximum strength
- 72" tall panels
- Use for cattle-handling systems, rodeos, or other heavy confinement
- Heavy-duty pin connectors
- Closed end loops and closed tops
- High mount latches for mounted operation
- Heavy-duty bullet style double latch
- Heavy-duty powder coat brown finish
- Bow Hook-up Adapter available for 3-way connections
Vertical – Dome Top tanks are free standing with a flat bottom for indoor or outdoor installations. Ace Roto-Mold Vertical Tanks conform to the requirements of NSF/ANSI Standard 61. Tanks are manufactured from medium- or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 800 Gallons
- Weight - 175 Pounds
- Dimensions - 46 x 118
- Lid - 16"
- Fitting -2"
- Specific Gravity - 1.7 Learn More
Vertical - Flat Top tanks feature additional flats for fitting installation or mounting. Tank are free standing with a flat bottom for indoor or outdoor installations. Ace Roto-Mold Vertical Tanks conform to the requirements of NSF/ANSI Standard 61. Tanks are manufactured from medium- or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 850 Gallons
- Weight - 182 Pounds
- Lid - 8"
- Fitting - 2"
- Dimensions - 54 x 94
- Specific Gravity - 1.7
Specially formulated EnduraPlas low profile diesel grade polyethylene fuel transfer tank provides a hasslefree, completely assembled option for transporting diesel fuel. Features a built-in 10 GPM pump with on/off switch and integrated bypass valve. U.S.A.
- (1) 55-gal. low profile diesel fuel transfer tank with 10 GPM pump
- (1) 15ft. hose
- (1) Auto shutoff nozzle
- Strong, lockable poly lid protects the pump compartment and reduces fuel theft
- Durable, corrosion-resistant polyethylene construction
- Includes 15ft. of 3/4in. hose with an anti-kink spring and swivel to prevent tangles
- Easy-to-clean suction strainer and splash-resistant breather installed
- 3/4in. auto shutoff nozzle adds convenience
- Molded-in plastic handles for easy maneuvering and tank relocation
- Bottom drain plug on tank allows for complete drainage when desired
Features Tank Type Transport Mounting Type Strap, bolt Tank Size (gal.) 55 Shape Square Dimensions L x W x H (in.) 48 x 34 x 21 Outlet Diameter (in.) 3/4 Inlet Diameter (in.) 2 Finish Type Poly
The 4500 Series Rear Blades offer features for most landscaping, grading, and snow removal applications. The blade is 6 way adjustable allowing the user to Tilt, Angle and offset the blade at the same time to achieve the desired results. The moldboard is a full ¼” thick with a heat treated double beveled reversible cutting edge. The pivot pin has a bushing that is a full 2 1/8” in diameter. The Category I hitch is Quick Hitch compatible and complete with standard parking stand. They are recommended for tractors up to 45 HP.Learn More
12VDC Stainless Steel Rotary Vane Pump in a small compact design. Superior Suction Lift capabilities and Internal Bypass protects the pump from over-pressure, providing continuous duty operation. Short-term dry run capabilities to handle entrained gases, allows self priming, completely emptying totes. Pump is available with ¾" BSPP connections to prevent the weeping of tough fluids.
Features & Benefits
- 12Volt DC Motor
- 3/4" BSPP connections
- 1/2hp, 3450rpm Motor
- 8' power cord
- 304SS construction
- Actetal Vanes
- Fluorocarbon Seals
- Built-in Strainer
- Internal Bypass
- Thermal Overload Protection
- Totally Enclosed, Fan Cooled Motor
The Powder River Manual Value Head Gate is a simple trouble-free scissor type design. The new and improved ratchet has more teeth which creates less play in the head gate. Clevises included for connecting panels
Height 74" Widest Point (when closed) 58" Width(w/o handle) 38"
The SnowBear Elite Series Sweeper can clear dirt, debris, snow and standing water from multiple types of landscapes whether it be agricultural, industrial, commercial or around the home. With the ability to mount the sweeper to any kind of fork combination including forklifts, skid steers, and tractors with 6” wide forks or less. With this ability you will save time and energy with clean up weather it is on the farm, around the home or in the shop. No more back breaking labor as there is with a traditional broom.
It is made out of heavy duty formed steel with a premium ultra violet resistant thermally bonded powder coat silver hammertone paint finish, yet easy enough for one person to mount it. Comes in one package with easy do it yourself assembly and is made in North America. The sweeper contains 4 rows of 84” long fused polypropylene bristle strips that are easily removable to maintain for a longer life of your product.
Accessories are available to enable you to mount the SnowBear Elite Series Sweeper to a straight edge bucket or to a category 1 3 point hitch.
- Part #: 324-185
- Dimensions: 84” x 7” x 13.5”
- 4 rows of polypropylene bristle strips
- Color: Silver hammertone paint finish
- Weight: 82lbs