Our 6-Bar Economy Corral Panels are built with the same high quality and strength as our gates. Light but strong, these panels are ideal for light confinement and are portable for travel to overnight shows or trail rides. 60" high with vertical “Z” Braces, these panels are built from 1-3/4" round high-tensile strength steel tubing with superior continuous-welded saddle joints. A superior E-Coat finish ensures longer life in the field, and the quick pin-latch system makes for easy hookup. Custom loop legs prevent sinking, and panels hook up easily to our Walk- Thru Arch Gate.Learn More
A must have for every bee keeper, the Bee suit allows you to get out and collect honey without the sting. Stretch elastic and covered zippers keep you protected while you reap the rewards of being a bee keeper. The full mesh hood is structured in order to keep the mesh and bees away from your face. Side zippers on the ankles allowing you to easily put on your suit over clothing and shoes.Learn More
Inductor Tanks are selected as supply tanks for application systems and when a more complete drain out of stored liquids is required in indoor or outdoor applications. Tanks require stands to support the conical bottoms. Tanks are manufactured from medium-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 15 Gallons
- Weight - 10 Pounds
- Lid - 12"
- Fitting - 2" Female Pipe Thread
- Dimensions - 19 x 24
Vertical – Dome Top tanks are free standing with a flat bottom for indoor or outdoor installations. Ace Roto-Mold Vertical Tanks conform to the requirements of NSF/ANSI Standard 61. Tanks are manufactured from medium- or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 20 Gallons
- Weight - 13 Pounds
- Lid - 8"
- Fitting - 3/4"
- Dimensions - 16 x 28
- Specific Gravity - 2.0
- Capacity - 30 or 60Gallons
- Weight - 18 Pounds
From Agriculture to Automotive and every industry in between, Delavan PowerMax Hydraulic Cylinders are designed and manufactured to meet the most demanding requirements. The PowerMax line was developed because we understand the need for professional performance and durability. All PowerMax Cylinders are hydraulically tested at twice their working pressure.
- Chromed, polished and individually heat-treated shaft provides extended cylinder life.
- Working pressure 2500 PSI and 3000 PSI.
- All cylinders are 100% hydraulically tested up to two times working pressure.
- Series PML – 2500 PSI (5,000 PSI proof pressure).
- Series PMH – 3000 PSI (6,000 PSI proof pressure).
- Pin to Pin retracted length is 20 1/4", and extended is 28 1/4".
Fom 1.88 is a selective contact and residual herbicide which may be applied pre-plant, pre-emergence or post-emergence. Controls or suppresses broadleaved weeds, grasses and sedges in Soybeans, Cotton, Dry Beans, Potatoes and Snap Beans.
- Application timing flexibility
- Fast contact and long lasting residual control
- Excellent activity on glyphosate resistant broadleaves
- Readily tank mixes with other herbicides such as Metolachlor, Glyphosate, Diuron and Imazapyr
- Economical alternative to Flexstar® herbicide
**** For MSDS or Product Label, please look under the Mannual Tab.Learn More