The Easy Now is a new product much needed for the health and humane treatment of horses and cattle. It is a device developed and endorsed by ropers, veterinarians, horse trainers and stock contractors.
***CLICK ON THE VIDEO TAB ABOVE TO SEE THE EASY NOW SHOCK ABSORBER IN ACTION!!***
Specifications Weight 7 oz. Length 7 in. Total Stretch Length 17 in. Attachment Bi-Directional (attach to either end)
Ideal for smaller fence lines.
- Low impedance energizer - Designed to deliver power to the end of the fence even under heavy load e.g. foliage, undergrowth.
- Low maintenance design - Simple operation.
- LED Indicator - LED indicator pulses when energizer is working.
- Robust covered knob design - Easy installation and good wire connection.
- Multiple mounting options - Easily mounts on wall, wood post or T-post.
- 2 year full replacement manufacturer warranty (including lightning)
Specifications Distance Range (miles) 15 miles Distance Range (acres) 60 acres Peak Output Energy (up to) 0.5 J Peak Stored Energy (up to) 0.85 J Output Voltage (up to) 10.0 kV max, 4.8 kV @ 500 Ω Power 110 V
Fits 2090, 2094, 2290 & 2294 (w/CA-22mflr) 2390, 2394, 2590, & 2594 (w/CA-23 mflr).
- Application note: Extension pipe with angled outlet; used on CA-22 & CA-23 mufflers.
- Replaces OEM A141777 & A181267
- Inlet I.D. (B): 4-1/8"
- Outlet O.D. (E): Angled
- O/A Length (F): 38"
- Weight in LBS: 9
Replace your entire muffler assembly with this unit. It fits all Yanmar & Iseki tractors EXCEPT tractors with mufflers that come out through a hole in the top of the hood as on some F & FX series and the YM2700 and YM147 and the 2200.
Fits 1100 THRU 3810 SERIES.
- Vertical – round body. Shell dia. 4-1/4"
- Replaces OEM 721250-13700
- Inlet Length (A): 6-1/2"
- Inlet I.D. (B): Base Plate
- Shell Length (C): 12"
- Outlet Length (D): 14-1/2"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 1-3/4"
- O/A Length (F): 33-1/2"
- Weight in LBS: 6
Heavy gauge powder coated steel mounting brackets specifically designed for the 56000BW International Harvester replacement cushion set.
- Carton Dimensions: 10"L x 12"W x 5"H
Our 6-Bar Economy Corral Panels are built with the same high quality and strength as our gates. Light but strong, these panels are ideal for light confinement and are portable for travel to overnight shows or trail rides. 60" high with vertical “Z” Braces, these panels are built from 1-3/4" round high-tensile strength steel tubing with superior continuous-welded saddle joints. A superior E-Coat finish ensures longer life in the field, and the quick pin-latch system makes for easy hookup. Custom loop legs prevent sinking, and panels hook up easily to our Walk- Thru Arch Gate.Learn More