- Heavy angle iron frame.
- Saucer shaped blade carrier w/ a 10 gauge pan and 1/2" x 4" bar.
- Cast wheel hub w/ 1 1/4" fork shaft.
- Slotted top link hole on 3 point hitch.
- 12 gauge deck w/ 7 1/2 " sides.
- Laminated rubber tire.
- 1/2" x 3" blades.
- Cutting Width: 42"
- Recommended Tractor HP: 10-20
- Blade Tip Speed: 138 mph/ 11,777 fpm
- Hitch: 3-Point
- Lift Pins: Category I
- Driveshaft: #4 metric
- Driveline Protection: 1/2" Shear Pin
- Gearbox HP: 55 hp
- Gearbox Ratio: 1:93
- Frame Composition: Heavy Angle Iron
- Blade Carrier Pan: Round, Saucer Shaped
- Forged Steel Spring Shanks
- Rigid Back
- Clevis Hitch
- Quick Hitch Compatible
Taylor Pittsburgh Field General 5' Sub-Compact Angle Frame Disc Harrow with 14" Notched Discs 233-14-16-N-SC$829.97
Field General's Sub Compact Angle Frame Disc Harrow features a heavy angle iron frame construction, 1" square high carbon steel axles, cast iron bearings and adjustable axle angle settings. It's a field ready disc harrow that's built to last.
- Cast Iron Bearing Caps & Spools with Grease Fittings
- Adjustable Angle Settings
- 14" High Carbon Notched Steel Disc Blades
KING KUTTER'S ONE & TWO BOTTOM PLOWS are ideal for small acreage farms. Plows are great when deep tillage is required. The plow is equipped with replaceable shares, shins, and landsides for easy maintenance. Optional 14" diameter coulter blades are available for cutting through sod and hard ground.
- Number of Bottoms: 2
- Bottom Size: 14"
- Hitch Category Cat 1
A compact, cabinet utility pump for use with above ground storage tanks. Includes a 2 year warranty. Explosion-proof UL/cUL listed 1/3 HP motor (115 VAC-60Hz) with sealed bearings Heavy-duty switch, thermal overload protection and junction box Carbon vanes and ceramic seal reduce wear and repair expense. Integral check valve with pressure relief on outlet side reduces pressure drop and improves vertical lift, hose with static ground wire Mechanical totalizer Meter accuracy of ±1% (not for resale use), 3/4" Manual Nozzle, 2" threaded bung for tank openings, self-priming, Rain proof
Features & Benefits
- 19 GPM
- 1/3 HP Motor
- UL/cUL Listed Pump and Motor
- Diesel/Gasoline/Kerosene/E15/Bio-Diesel up to Bio-Diesel
- 2 year warranty
- 2" Threaded base for tank mounting
- Iron Rotor with Carbon Rotary Vanes
- Self Priming
- Check Valve, Pressure Relief Valve, and strainer included
- 3/4" x 12' foot hose with Static Wire
- 807C Meter
- 3/4" Manual Nozzle
A great saddle for out on the trails or in the show ring. Hand carved basketweave and floral pattern, neoprene in skirts, full quarter horse bars, blevins style buckles, saddle strings, leather sewn stirrups, and padded suede seat. Light oil and medium oil.
COLOR: Medium Oil
SIZE: 15 1/2"Learn More
Tough enough for ranch work and light enough for the trail.
- Hand carving
- Brass plated hardware
- Rough out jockey, fender and bottom skirt
- Blevins style quick change buckles
- Neoprene in skirts
- Saddle strings
- Laced rawhide stirrups
- Leather wear plate
- Back cinch
- Nylon reinforced stirrup leathers
- TREE: Rawhide Wrapped
- HORN: 3 H
- CANTLE: 4 1/2/ Cheyenne Roll
- SWELL: 14
- RIGGING: Double D
- WEIGHT: 31 lbs
- COLOR: Natural
- SIZE: 15.5"
The workhorse of many a skid steer, dirt buckets are one of the most common skid loader attachments. Knowing all the use dirt buckets get, having a strong steel dirt bucket can be very important. CJJ, Inc.'s dirt buckets, come with 5/16" steel skid plates for greater reinforcement.Learn More
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL LAWN AERATOR is designed to aerate lawns and athletic fields, producing holes in which, water, fertilizer, and oxygen, can be more effectively moved into the soil, and in contact with the roots. Water, nutrients, and oxygen are all important factors for root growth and overall turf health and the result is a healthier, greener, thicker grass. The upper frame is intended to hold weight for added down pressure in especially tough conditions. Dual parking stands ensures that you will never have to pick up your aerator, and the CAT. 1 quick hitch compatible hitch make it safer and easier to hook up.
- Width: 60"
- Hitch Category: Cat 1
The Field General Line of Disc Harrows are field tested disc harrows which are built to last. The are great for use in garden's and wildlife plots to vineyards and small acreage farms. The Field General line of discs are designed with today's compact tractors in mind.
- Accommodates Category I Quick Hitch, Heavy Angle Iron Frame
- 1" Square Carbon Steel Axles
- Cast Iron Disc Spacers
- Adjustable Angle Settings