KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL ANGLE FRAME DISCS are constructed with heavy rigid angle iron. It connects easily to any three-point hitch with category one specifications. The disc gang axles are made of 1" square steel rods mounted on double thrust ring gray-iron bearings. All disc harrows have angle adjustments of 10 or 15 degrees. The 5 1/2' discs have two adjustments and the 6 1/2' has three.
- Width: 5.5'
- Number of Blades: 16
- Blade Diameter: 18"
- Adjustment Settings: 2
The workhorse of many a skid steer, dirt buckets are one of the most common skid loader attachments. Knowing all the use dirt buckets get, having a strong steel dirt bucket can be very important. CJJ, Inc.'s dirt buckets, come with 5/16" steel skid plates for greater reinforcement.Learn More
KING KUTTER'S XB ANGLE FRAME DISC features a heavy angle iron frame construction, 1" square high carbon steel axles, cast iron bearings and adjustable axle angle settings. It's a field ready disc harrow that's built to last.
- Heavy angle iron frame
- Cast iron bearing caps & spools with grease fittings
- Adjustable angle settings
- 1" solid steel axle
- 14" high carbon notched steel disc blades
Field General's Box Blades are heavy, yet economically priced. It connects to Category 1 Quick Hitch. It is designed for rugged use by landscapers, farmers, homeowners. You will find these box blades are great for landscaping, land leveling, backfilling, grading, and many other applications.
- Accommodates Category I Quick Hitch
- 4'x4" Shank Beam
- Heavy, All Welded Category I A-Frame
- Clevis Lower Brackets
- Adjustable Heat Treated Scarifier Shanks with Replaceable Points
- 20" Self Cleaning Mold Boards
- /2" x 6" Reversible Cutting Points
- 3-point rear attach disc for tilling garden or backyard vegetable plot
- Welded angle-iron frame disc harrow with 16-14” x 3mm notched cutting blades, and heavy-duty sealed bearings
- Front and rear disc gangs have adjustable angles and together they cut a 5' swath with each pass
- Category I hookup and Category 0 spacing for sub-compact tractors (Cat. I pins included)
- Features our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish
- Dimensions: 48" L x 60" W x 30-1/2" H
- Ideal for Applying Insecticides & Herbicides
- Chemical Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- 1.8 GPM Shurflo Pump
- 12 Volt Connection Cables
- Adjustable Cone Spray Nozzle
- 18” Handgun with 15ft of Hose
- Round-up® Ready
- 5” Fill Lid with Tether
- 84” Boom Spray Coverage
- Adjustable Pressure with Return to Tank
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL HINGED BACK BOX BLADES have the same features as the standard box blades. In addition, the rear cutting edge is hinged to allow deeper penetration and to eliminate the buildup of soil between the cutting edges. It also features 3/8" end plates and 1/2" front to back bracing.
- Width: 60"
- Hitch Category: Cat 1
- Number of Shanks: 5
- Adjustments: 4
- This versatile plow cuts through even compacted soils with ease.
- Replaceable plow shares, shins, and landsides are available.
- Plows fit most any Category I 3-point hitch and Category I pins are included with purchase.
- This product features our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat gray.
- Measures 40.5" H x 40" W x 71" L
- Heavy angle iron frame.
- Saucer shaped blade carrier w/ a 10 gauge pan and 1/2" x 4" bar.
- Cast wheel hub w/ 1 1/4" fork shaft.
- slotted top link hole on 3 point hitch.
- 12 gauge deck w/ 7 1/2 " sides.
- Laminated rubber tire.
- 1/2" x 3" blades.
- Cutting Width: 48"
- Recommended Tractor HP: 15-30
- Blade Tip Speed: 148 mph/ 13,087 feet
- Hitch: 3-Point/ Drag/ Super A/1 point
- Lift Pins: Category I
- Driveshaft: #4 metric
- Driveline Protection: 1/2" shearpin
- Gearbox HP: 55 hp
- Gearbox Ratio: 1:93
- Frame Composition: Heavy Angle Iron
- Blade Carrier Pan: Round, Saucer Shaped
Tarter Rotary Cutters are built to be durable and productive in a variety of applications. This tough cutter can handle grass, stalks, and brush with ease. The laminated, puncture-resistant, adjustable rear wheel easily changes the cutting angle of the deck, provides stability and smooth operation, reduces scalping, and allows for easy mowing height adjustments. Cast iron gearboxes, balanced stump jumpers, and heat-treated forged blades help make this cutter a long term performer. Quickhitch compatible for Category I attachments. This tough performer features our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat gray finish. Taking the power from the PTO of your tractor, this unit works efficiently up to 45 HP on 540 RPM tractors.
- 45 HP heavy-duty cast iron 540 RPM gearbox
- 13-gauge deck, 8-gauge sides
- Series 4 shielded PTO shaft with shear pin
- Balanced stump jumper/blade pan with heavy-duty, 3 inch heat-treated forged blades
- Adjustable, laminated, puncture-resistant rear wheel
- Rotary cutter gearboxes ship without oil and must be filled with 90 wt. gear oil before first use. See manual for all grease points before use.
- Assembles in minutes
- Category I pins included with purchase
- Measures 24" H x 63" W x 81" L