- 1/4" thick, 13 inch tall side plates are formed smooth inside to prevent material clogging on the side of the grader.
- Center punched reversible cutting edges double the blade life.
- Edges are positioned below the skids for better cutting.
- Replaceable skid shoes are made of 1/2" x 2" steel.
- A-frame mast will fit any category I fast hitch or standard hitch.
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL DUAL EDGE LAND GRADER is the perfect tool for driveway and gravel road maintenance and construction. It fills pot holes and low spots, while removing the high spots and redistributing the material to achieve a perfectly finished roadway surface. It uses 1/4" thick side plates and 1/2" thick wear plates, along with 3" X 3" heavy tubing to make up the main frame that ensures that your new land plane will perform well on farms and ranches as well as in landscaping and contractor applications.
- Width: 84"
- Hitch Category: Cat 1 & 2
$987.97[description] Learn More
Field General's Dual Edge Land Graders are the perfect tool for driveway and gravel road maintenance and construction. They fill potholes and low spots to redistribute material to achieve the perfect roadway surface. The quick hitch-able design to make it easy to hook up and get working fast.
- Accomodates Category I Quick Hitch
- Two Double Sided Reversible Cutting Edges
- 1/2" Thick Replaceable Wear Pads
- Heavy Duty Frame Built with 3"x3" Tubing
48" recommended tractor hp 15-30 blade tip speed 148 mph/ 13,087 hitch three point/ drag/ super a/ 1 point lift pins category i driveshaft #4 metric driveline protection 1/2" shearpin gearbox hp 55 hp gearbox ratio 1:93 frame composition heavy angle iron blade carrier pan round, saucer shaped approx. weight 450 lbs./ 538 lbs. (drag type)/
452 lbs.(super a)/446 lbs. (1 point)
approx. weight w/ chain guards 518 lbs./ 606 lbs. (drag type)/
520 lbs.(super a)/514 lbs. (1 point)
- heavy angle iron frame.
- saucer shaped blade carrier w/ a 10 gauge pan and 1/2" x 4" bar.
- cast wheel hub w/ 1 1/4" fork shaft.
- slotted top link hole on 3 point hitch.
- 12 gauge deck w/ 7 1/2 " sides.
- laminated rubber tire.
- 1/2" x 3" blades.
- optional- #4 metric torque limiter driveshaft.
The Outdoor Water Solutions Aermaster system maintains health and cleanliness of ponds up to 3 acres in size.
- System maintains health and cleanliness of ponds up to 3 acres in size
- Exceeds 3.5 CFM and up to 25 PSI; providing 24/7 aeration
- Uses balanced camshaft system to spread workload over all three bearings
- 120V; draws 4–5 Amps
- Includes electric aerator, 100 feet of 1/2in. polytubing, an airstone and foot valve
- 1 Electric aerator
- 1 1/2in. tubing, 100ft.
- 1 Airstone
- 1 Foot valve
Vertical – Dome Top tanks are free standing with a flat bottom for indoor or outdoor installations. Ace Roto-Mold Vertical Tanks conform to the requirements of NSF/ANSI Standard 61. Tanks are manufactured from medium- or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 1,525 Gallons
- Weight - 350 Pounds
- Dimensions - 64 x 122
- Lid - 16"
- Fitting -2"
- Specific Gravity - 1.7 Learn More
Free Standing Leg Tanks are selected when transportable (non DOT approved) containment is required for indoor or outdoor applications. Leg Tanks are equipped with molded-in legs to support the tank and band locators for tie down. Tanks are manufactured from medium- or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
Ace Roto-Mold’s unique baffle system is easy to install and clean. These baffles help to reduce fluid sloshing. Baffles come standard in some tanks and offered as an option in others.
- Capacity - 1,065 Gallons
- Weight - 340 Pounds
- Lid - 16"
- Fitting - 2"
- Dimensions - 56 x 105
- Requirements - Hoops
This great saddle is built on premium select cowhide, tough enough for ranch or competition work. Features: Hand stamped basketweave throughout, neoprene in skirts for comfort, blevins style buckles, brass plated hardware throughout, padded rawhide laced stirrups, nylon lined stirrup leathers, hard seat and saddle strings.
- Tree: Rawhide Covered
- Bars: Full Quarter
- Horn: 3
- Swell: 13
- Gullet: 8
- Cantle: 5" Rawhide Pencil Rolled
- Skirt: 26" x 25 1/2
- Rigging: Heavy In-Skirt D
- Weight: 30 lbs
- COLOR: Medium Oil
- SIZE: 16 1/2"
From the original Silver Royal. This great saddle is built on a 5 year guaranteed full quarter horse rawhide wrapped fiberglass tree. Features: Foral and serpentine tooling with roughout jockey and bottom skirt, neoprene in skirts for comfort, blevins style quick change buckles, silver conchos, padded rawhide laced stirrups, nylon lined stirrup leathers and saddle strings. Tree: Rawhide Covered, Bars: Full Quarter Horse, Horn: 3, Cantle: 3, Gullet: 8 1/2, Swell: 14, Rigging: Heavy D, Skirt: 28 1/2" x 28 1/2, Weight: 30 lbs, Size: 15 1/2", Color: Med Tan.Learn More