Bands are powder-coated silver in color, except HE1600 bands are powder-coated black.
- Capacity - 1,000 Gallons
- Weight -515 Pounds
- Bands - 4" x 105"
Field's General Hinged Back Box Blades has the same features as the standard box blade, In addition, the rear cutting edge is hinged to allow deeper penetration and to eliminate the build up of soil between the cutting edges. It also features 3/8" end plates and 1/2" front to back bracing.
- Accommodates Category I quick Hitch
- Heavy all Welded Category I A Frame
- 4"x4" Shank Beam
- Clevis Style Lower Hitch Brackets
- Adjustable, Heat Treated, Scarifier Shanks with Replaceable points
- 20" High Self Cleaning Moldboard
- 1/2" x 6" Reversible Cutting Edges Front and Rear
115-volt AC Super Duty Vane Pump for fuel with manual leaded nozzle. Delivers up to 30 GPM (113 LPM). Pump is UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards. Motor is UL Listed and CSA Certified. 1 in. NPT outlet.
- Unique strainer and poppet design allows for easy access and maintenance
- For use with diesel fuel (up to 20% biodiesel blends such as B20), Gasoline (up to 15% alcohol blends such as E15), Kerosene
Specifications Model M-3130-ML Design Type Vane Voltage 115 or 230 Volts AC Reads Gallons, Liters Mechanical Connection 1 1/4 in. Inlet, 1 in. Outlet Fitting NPT Flowrate Up to 30 GPM, Up to 114 LPM Nozzle Manual Duty Cycle 30 minutes on / 30 minutes off Power Cord None Hose 12 ft (3.7 m), 1 in. diameter Motor Protection Internal temperature-limiting device Suction Pipe None Approvals U.L. Listed Motor to U.S. and Candian Standards
Use this attachment's flat forks to unload trucks on the job site. Go places traditional fork lifts aren't available. Features handy side step plates.Learn More
$1,006.97[description] Learn More
Replace your Tractor Power with a Hydra Buddy Power Unit
- Free up your tractor for other uses
- Save money on fuel costs
- Save maintenance costs and running hours on your tractor
- Use to run grain augers, conveyors, dump wagons, position farm implements for maintenance and repair
- Engine: 5.0 HP Honda GC Series Engine
- Control Valve: Energy 3-way forward lock
- System Output: 11 GPM @ 900 PSI
- Hydraulic Tank: 5.6 Gallon Capacity
- Hydraulic Oil: Tractor Hydraulic Oil (SAE 10W) or Dextron III, (non-foaming)
- Hydraulic Filter: Spin-on type 25 Micron
- Hydraulic Couplers: 1-(1/2" Male) & 1-(1/2" Female), both quick disconnect type
- Shipping Weight: 165 lbs
- Dimensions: 30"L x 17.5"W x 25.75"H
- 1/2" x 6" reversible cutting edges, front and rear.
- Adjustable spring steel shanks
- Long-lasting replaceable foot and blade.
- Recommended for tractors with less than 51 hp.
- Heavy duty A-frames.
- One shank per foot.
- 8" to 72" is standard Cat I three-point hitch
- 84" to 96" is standard Cat II three-point hitch
- Durable black/gray fabric covering
- Reclining backrest with tapered back support
- Backrest extension for extra backrest height
- Adjustable mechanical lumbar support
- Adjustable fold-up armrests
- Suspension travel of 4"
- Fore/aft isolator with 8.25" of travel absorbs jarring for extra comfort
- Height adjustment of 3"
- Adjustable slide rails provide fore/aft adjustment
- Shock absorber adjustments for individual comfort
- Durable suspension cover to keep components free of dirt and dust
***This listing is for the SEAT ONLY!
Fits International Harvester 86/88 Series with Original Air-Oil or Hydraulic Suspension: 886, 986, 1086, 1486, 1586, 3288, 3388, 3488, 3588, 3688, 3788, 5088, 5288, 5488, Hydro 186.
Please Note: This will not fit the 686. Order Part Number 6572 instead. Also, swivel is not included. Part number 5007 is available as an option.
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL ANGLE FRAME DISCS are constructed with heavy rigid angle iron. It connects easily to any three-point hitch with category one specifications. The disc gang axles are made of 1" square steel rods mounted on double thrust ring gray-iron bearings. All disc harrows have angle adjustments of 10 or 15 degrees. The 5 1/2' discs have two adjustments and the 6 1/2' has three.
- Width: 6.5'
- Number of Blades: 20
- Blade Diameter: 18"
- Adjustment Settings: 3
- Ideal for grading driveways, filling potholes or reconditioning gravel roads
- Dual blade with box side for precision grading
- Extra length for improved leveling plus a 72″ grading width
- Hardened replaceable reversible cutting edge with 1/2 inch heavy-duty slides
- Ideal for tractors from 18 to 55 horsepower
- Category 1 quick hitch compatible
- Features our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat yellow finish only