Weaver Leather, Basic Non-Adjustable Nylon Halter, 1" Small Horse or Weanling Draft - Black 35-7404-BK$21.97
When you're looking for the perfect combination of dependability and value, these Basic halters are the right choice. With features like brass plated hardware, box-stitching at stress points and oblong buckle holes, this 1" non-adjustable nylon halter is a great buy. Small horse or weanling draft size.Learn More
- 48" Long Pipe
- 1-1/2" Inside Diameter
- Uses Intlet Clamp CL-112
- Black Finish
Some horses grazing short pastures end up consuming significant quantities of sand and dirt. To help them eliminate it efficiently – and avoid the discomfort associated with sand colic – Formula 707 Psyllium Pellets are made from psyllium seed husks. For monthly maintenance, give horses 2 oz. daily for three consecutive days.
- Administer for just three days once a month to promote healthy digestion
- Use to avoid the discomfort associated with sand colic
Fits MF-300 combine (Gas engine).
- Replaces OEM 239433M1
- Inlet Length (A): 12"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 2-3/8"
- Outlet O.D. (D): 2-1/4"
- O/A Length (F): 23"
- Weight in LBS: 3
Constructed from 1" nylon, this trailer tie has a bull snap on one end and a panic snap on the other. Measures 28" long. Durable nickel plated hardware.Learn More
Fits TO-20 & TO-30 Gas-VERTICAL exhaust.
- Application note: Use with MF-17 muffler & MF-21 muffler.
- Application Note: Complete 2 piece unit for use without muffler.
- No OEM number; Custom Stanley design.
- Inlet Length (A): 1-3/8” ID
- Vert. Length (B): 29"
- Horiz. Length (C): 13"
- Outlet O.D. (D): 1-1/2"
- Weight in LBS: 4
Fits 77 & 88 (Diesel).
- Application note: Underhood muffler, see OL-4A pipe.
- Vertical-Round Body. Shell dia. 6"
- Replaces OEM K-452
- Inlet Length (A): 2-1/4"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 2-3/8"
- Shell Length (C): 6-1/2"
- Outlet Length (D): 1-1/4"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 1-3/4"
- O/A Length (F): 10"
- Weight in LBS: 6
- For birds 16 weeks or older throughout the lay cycle
- Probiotics and yeast culture support digestion and immune health
- Uniquely formulated for quality eggs and a healthy flock
- No animal by-products, hormones or antibiotics
- Designed to be fed as the sole ration from the onset of lay throughout the laying cycle.
- Keep feeders clean and full at all times.
- Make fresh, clean water available at all times.
- Always offer free choice oyster shell and grit in separate containers.
- Layers should have a minimum of 15-17 hours of light per day for maximum laying potential
- Gather eggs frequently, especially in extremely hot or cold weather.
- Feed is perishable. Store in a cool, dry place and away from insects and rodents.
Guaranteed Analysis Crude Protein Min. 16.0% Lysine Min. 0.7% Methionine Min. 0.25% Crude Fat Min. 2.5% Crude Fiber Max. 8.0% Calcium Min. 3.8% - Max. 4.0% Phosphorus Min. 0.5% Salt Min. 0.3% - Max. 0.80% Sodium Min. 0.18% - Max. 0.22% Manganese Min. 110.0 PPM Selenium Min. 0.3 PPM Vitamin A Min. 3,300 IU/lb Vitamin D3 Min. 1,000 IU/lb Vitamin E Min. 20.0 IU/lb Lactobacillus acidophilus Min. 5.10 mil CFU/lb Lactobacillus casei Min. 5.10 mil CFU/lb Bifidobacterium thermophilum Min. 5.10 mil CFU/lb Enterococcus faecium Min. 5.10 mil CFU/lb