When you're looking for the perfect combination of dependability and value, these Basic halters are the right choice. With features like brass plated hardware, box-stitching at stress points and oblong buckle holes, this 1" non-adjustable nylon halter is a great buy. Small horse or weanling draft size.Learn More
Fits MF-300 combine (Gas engine).
- Replaces OEM 239433M1
- Inlet Length (A): 12"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 2-3/8"
- Outlet O.D. (D): 2-1/4"
- O/A Length (F): 23"
- Weight in LBS: 3
FUNCTION AND APPLICATION: A high-quality brake fluid with a minimum boiling point of 450°F, designed for vehicles with disc or drum brakes, and wherever a DOT 3 fluid is recommended, in both domestic and foreign vehicles.Learn More
Fits E & EIII (s/n 6801 & up).
- (Horizontal-Round Body. Shell dia. 3-1/4”)
- Replaces OEM
- Inlet Length (A): 3"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 1-7/8"
- Shell Length (C): 16-1/2"
- Outlet Length (D): 3"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 2"
- O/A Length (F): 22-1/2"
- Weight in LBS: 4
- Feed to mares during the last 1/2 of pregnancy to promote healthy prenatal development
- Highly palatable pellet promotes consistent intake and prevents sorting of ingredients
- Same feed for mare and foal allows for an easy transition at weaning time
- Formulated for proper growth of foal through the 2nd year
- Guaranteed amino acid levels to support muscle maintenance and health
- Organic trace mineral complexes for increased bioavailability, immune system support and protein utilization
- Guaranteed levels of biotin to support muscle, hair coat and hoof development
- Crude Protein: 16%
- Lysine: 0.85%
- Methioine: 0.35%
- Threonine: 0.50%
- Crude Fat: 6.0%
- Crude Fiber: max. 9.0%
- Calcium: min. 0.85% - max. 1.25% Phosphorus: 0.7%
- Copper: 60 ppm
- Zinc: 180 ppm
- Selenium: 0.5 ppm
- Vitamin A: 5,000 IU/lb.
- Vitamin D3: 500 IU/lb.
- Vitamin E: 80 IU/lb.
- Biotin: 0.45 mg./lb.
- Growing horses should not be fed to excess bodyweight. Adjust feeding rate to maintain desired rate of gain and body condition. Long yearlings/two-year-olds may be switched to Nutrena Life Design® Compete or Life Design® Prime, depending on desired growth rate and level of training or competition.
- Feed good, clean, quality hay or pasture equivalent at the rate of 1.0 to 1.75 lb per 100 lb bodyweight daily.
- Fresh clean water should be available at all times. Horses that have been exercised should be cooled out and re-hydrated properly before being fed and before having access to unlimited water.
- Salt should be available free-choice.
A "sound" alternative to high priced OEM parts. American made to rigid OEM sound and back pressure specifications of heavy gauge aluminized.
- O.E.M. Replacement# 310079
- 801-901 (58-62), 4000 series (61-64), & 1801 (58-60) with 172 cid Gas & Diesel. 501, 601, 701(58-62), 2000 series (63-64) with 144 cid Diesel. 4000 (65-75), 3600 & 4600 (75-81) 3 cyl. Diesel-All Orchard & Narrow.
- Inlet Length: 2"
- Inlet I.D. : 2"
- Shell Length: 13-1/2"
- Outlet Length: 2"
- Outlet O.D. : 1-7/8"
- Overall Length: 17-1/2"
Fits 1-1/2" & 2" StrainersLearn More
Beautify your pond while protecting it from problematic UV sunlight with Pond Logic Pond Shade.
- Some Colorful Commentary Pond Logic Pond Shade is available in a decorative Blue Sapphire or reflective Black Pearl color to provide UV protection while fitting in with your unique landscaping. Both options provide the same excellent level of protection so you don’t have to sacrifice performance to achieve the look you want.
- Let It Flow Pond Logic Pond Shade is delivered as a powerful liquid, meaning more long lasting color in every bottle. Just remember, you can always add more color, only apply a little pond shade at a time.
- Fish, Plant & Wildlife Friendly Pond Logic Barley Straw Extract is a completely natural product. When used in accordance with label directions Barley Straw Extract is completely safe for your fish, plants, pets and pond wildlife.
- When To Use Pond Logic Pond Shade: May be used all season long to provide a natural shade while improving water clarity issues. Pond Logic Pond Shade is a non-toxic coloring agent that will make your pond water a beautiful sapphire blue or mirrored black that will not harm or discolor ornamental aquatic plants or fish. As a benefit of its color, Pond Logic Pond Shade reduces the amount of sunlight (UV light) that penetrates the water, making it an ideal non-toxic solution to water clarity issues.
- How To Use Pond Logic Pond Shade: Use ½ ounce per 500 gallons. Pour directly into pond water. If pond water is turbid, actual color may vary; for best results start with clear water. If color is too dark perform a 25% water change. Treated water will not harm lawns, gardens or landscape plants. Use as needed to maintain desired color.
- 250 Gallons: ½ Ounce
- 500 Gallons: 1 Ounce
- 750 Gallons: 1½ Ounces
- 1,000 Gallons: 2 Ounces
Pond Logic Pond Shade Dosage Rates: