A backyard version of an Outdoor Water Solutions windmill has been designed and created with the same high standards in quality workmanship the company has been recognized for. This unit is built for ease of assembly and to last decades as with all other Outdoor Water Solutions products.
Main Features of The Backyard Galvanized Windmill:
- Sturdy 4 leg tower design
- Made of galvanized steel
- This windmill is 11'6" tall
- 1 piece 27” rotor head for ease of assembly
- Simple, fast and safe anchoring system using ground stakes (provided in package).
- Structurally strong tower for strong winds
- Windmill is sold for ornamental purposes
- There is a One-year manufacturer’s warranty
- The Backyard windmill weighs only 65 lbs. for the Large version and is shipped all in one box throughout North America
- The Backyard Windmill is available in a number of powder coated finishes - traditional galvanized steel or Bronze, Red & White, Green & Yellow or Red, White & Blue powder coat colors
Use this oil transfer pumps one horse-powered motor to measure oil (up to 90 weight), waste oil, hydraulic fluid, antifreeze and non-flammable oil-based solvents. The motor is a UL recognized component and CSA approved.
- One horsepower motor provides power and performace year after year
Specifications Model L 5132 Design Type Gerotor Gear Voltage 115/230 Volts AC Mechanical Connection 1 in. Inlet, 3/4 in. Outlet Flowrate Up to 8 GPM, Up to 32 qpm, Up to 30 LPM Operating Temperature Max 140°F (60°C) Duty Cycle 30 minutes on / 30 minutes off Hose 8 ft (2.5 m), 3/4 in. diameter Nozzle Ball Valve Type Power Cord 35 in. Three-prong Grounded Plug Motor Protection Thermally Protected Suction Pipe Two-piece Wetted Materials Aluminum Housing To Use With Oil (up to 90 weight), waste oil, hydraulic fluid, antifreeze and non-flammable oil-based solvents Approvals U.L. and CSA Listed Motor
- Plow frame made of 1" x 4" steel bar.
- Category I hitch and lift pins.
- Replaceable share and shin.
- Recommended for tractors with 18-50 hp depending on size.
- OPTIONAL- Depth control and coulter kits.
- Corrosion Resistant 40 Gallon Poly Tank
- 12 Volt Diaphragm High-Flo Pump, 3.8 GPM; 45 PSI
- Pressure Gauge - Adjustable Pressure
- Deluxe Pistol Grip Handgun With Adjustable Nozzle & 25 ft Of Hose
- Max. Horizontal Throw - 43 ft.; Max Vertical Throw - 26 ft.
- 3 Boomless Nozzles - 30 ft Spray Width
- Nozzles Can Be Adjusted To Spray Right, Left, Center Or All Three
- Nozzles Can Also Be Adjusted Up Or Down Depending On Spraying Needs
- Ready For Roundup
Control pond muck the natural way with Nutri-Sorb. Specially formulated with naturally occurring bacteria which augment the existing bacteria in your pond that reduce organic pond sediment.
Nutri-sorb is a specific blend of gram-negative bacteria (below) which aids in the production of enzymes that digest mucky material such as grass clippings, leaf litter, dead algae cells and plant matter, and other organic elements of pond sediment.
Gram-negative bacteria are known for their tenacity, and are very active compared to gram-positive bacteria. This results is an effective and potent enzyme production.
Biological products such as Nutri-sorb do not kill aquatic plants. Nutri-sorb helps to restore the natural balance by allowing enzymes to degrade organic materials and naturally reduce nutrients needed for plant growth.
NUTRI-SORB’s bacteria produce the following enzymes: Amylase, Cellulase, Keratinase, Ligninase, Lipase, Pectinase, Protease, and Xylanase.
- Concentration: 5 billion CFU/gram
- 25 lb pail treats 8.3 surface acres at 3 pounds per acre (standard start-up application rate).
- Dosage varies depending on density and application type.
- Follow all label guidelines and warnings.
- No water restrictions when used at label rates.
NOTE: Read and follow all local, state and federal regulations pertaining to the use and application of these products before ordering. DUE TO GOVERNMENTAL REGULATION, WE DO NOT SHIP THESE PRODUCTS TO THE FOLLOWING STATES: CA, CT, ME, NY, NJ, OR, and WA.Learn More
This plastic coop from Snap Lock goes together quickly, is long lasting and easy to clean. With plenty of space for your flock and easy access to your eggs, this chicken coop is for you! Easily houses 4 to 6 average size birds.
- Long lasting with no repainting
- Impervious to rotting
- Easily cleaned by pressure washing
- Water and impact resistant
- Ultraviolet and chemical resistant
- Lightweight for multiple locations
- No tools required for assembly
- Removable litter tray
- Easy access for egg collection
- Predator resistant with lockable access points
- Dual wall construction provides insulation and strength
These batch tanks are designed for indoor applications. The tanks support many features including vertical, open top vertical, cone bottom as well as open top cone bottom options.All tanks feature 8" lids and one standard fitting. A hinged lid option is also available on the open top styles. Both polyethylene and metal stands designed for all styles make these tanks very versatile. Tanks are manufactures from medium-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and are designed for the containment of liquids up to 2.0 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with liter and gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 250 Gallon
- Weight - 76
- Dimensions - 36x63
- Lid - 8"
- Fitting - 1-1/2"
Priefert’s Premier Stalls have been a mainstay in the equine industry for decades. Premier Stalls are safe, attractive, and affordable. This Premier Stall Front combines a vertical bar top with a wood-filled bottom (Wood Kit sold separately). These stalls are designed with the highest degree of consideration for the safety of both the horse and handler. Our Premier Stalls offer horse owners practical solutions for creating a safe, functional environment for their valued animals. This stall front features a center-open door design. The door slides open on apple core rollers. Each stall door includes an access window. The stall front panel also features an opening that allows owners to select a window or feeder option (each sold separately). The door closes using a gravity latch, which can accept a lock if an owner desires. The bottom portion of the stall is constructed from galvanized steel to provide maximum resistance to rust and corrosion. The stall features an attractive black powder coat finish to help the stall resist rust, scratches, and fading, adding years of life to your investment. No tools are required for assembly. Our stall fronts and panels join using simple pin connectors. A starter post is required for stall setup when you are not connecting to a wall or other existing structure (starter post sold separately). Priefert Premier Stall Fronts are available in 10’ and 12’ lengths.
- Constructed from 2” OD 16 gauge tubing
- Vertical Bar Spacing: 2.25” between each vertical bar
- The bottom portion of the stall is constructed from galvanized steel under powder coat
- Door Opening Width: 41.5”
- Door Window Dimensions: 19” wide x 33” tall
- Front Panel Window/Feeder Opening: 28” wide x 33” tall
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Color: Brown
Contractor-grade, industry-standard Fill-Rite pump has an explosion-proof motor with permanent magnet. Steel suction pipe telescopes from 22-34 1/4". Features built-in check valve and strainer, hose with static ground wire and thermal overload protection. Can be mounted to a 55-gallon drum. Padlockable. UL listed. U.S.A.
Features & Benefits
- 15 GPM (57 LPM)
- 1/4 HP Motor
- UL/cUL Listed Pump and Motor
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron Construction
- Diesel/Gasoline/Kerosene/E15/BD up to BD20
- 2 year warranty
- 2" Threaded base for tank mounting
- Cast bronze rotor with bronze rotary vanes
- Self Priming
- 3/4" x 12' foot hose with Static Wire
- Automatic Nozzle
- Telescoping pipe: 20" to 34-1/4"
This Great Plains Industries fuel transfer pump is a heavy-duty, DC-powered vane pump specifically designed for use with portable vented tank sites. It features a powerful 4/10 HP motor that produces 25 feet of total lift and is outfitted with a 1in. NPT outlet and a 1in. x 12ft. hose. This model comes with an automatic diesel nozzle. Motor is UL listed to U.S. and Canadian standards. U.S.A.
- HP: 4/10
- Watts: 420
- Flow (GPM): 25
- Speed (RPM): 2,000
- Amps: 35
- Max. Total Head (ft.): 25
- Max. Suction Lift (ft.): 15
- Inlet Port (in.): 1in. NPT
- Outlet Port (in.): 1in. NPT
- Discharge (ft.): 10
- Duty Cycle: 30 min. on / 30 min. off
- Self-Priming: Yes
- Bypass Valve Built-in
- Seal Type: Nitrile
- Nozzle Type: Automatic Diesel
- Hose (in. x ft.): 1 x 12
- Dimensions L x W x H (in.): 19 x 16 x 13