- Pour on for beef & dairy cattle antiparasitic
- For treatment of infections due to internal & external parasites including tail head mange
- An endectocide in the milbemycin chemical class
- Formulated to allow moxidectin to be absorbed through skin
- Proven to effectively control infections
- Protect against reinfection from Brown
- Stomach worm for 28 days and Lung Worm for 42 days
- Zero milk hold, zero meat holdLearn More
Drawbar Reinforcement fits John Deere 8030 series Wheel Tractors with Category 3 (2" x 3") standard drawbars. Does not fit Category 4 (2" x 4") heavy duty drawbars.
Fits John Deere 8130, 8230, 8330, 8225R, 8245R, 8270R, 8295R.Learn More
Quality precut cab foam kit will make the inside of your tractor cab look like new. Contains 11 pieces. Color: Brindle Brown.
Fits JD 8450, 8650, 8850.Learn More
Our Sliding-Door Horse Stall is one of the leaders in the equestrian market. Ideal for open barn/shed applications, the 7' tall sides and fronts can be ordered separately or as a complete unit. A stall front can be installed in an existing barn or you can convert a barn by using the entire stall. Individual corner bracket allows for one or multiple side-by-side units.
- 4' wide sliding door with smooth-operating ball-bearing rollers
- Optional swing-out poly or galvanized-back hay and grain feeders and grain feeders
- 1/2 in. solid steel stall bars
- Flat doorway threshold helps prevent catching or stumbling
- Unique latches that eliminate all sharp protrusions
- Stalls easily outfitted with 2x lumber or poly panels
Our Creep Feeder Panel is designed with an adjustable horizontal bar for calf passage only. Creep Feeder Panels are useful between pastures and outside sheds for calf-only feeding and are ideal for the small- or large-size herd. 50" high, this Creep Feeder Panel is constructed of 2" round tubular steel. Calf openings are spaced 18" apart. A superior E-Coat finish ensures long life in the field.Learn More
Electronically Controlled Telescoping Spout Attachment Works on both gravity box and truck augersFeatures
- Fill your 12 and 16 row planters with splitter bars or pusher units without moving wagon or truck.
- An electric switch is mounted on the end of the discharge spout. The unit can also be operated manually from discharge end of auger or from ground.
- The telescoping spout attaches to either gravity box augers or truck augers with minimum amount of changes. The unit also adapts to previous Hydra Fold Augers with minor plumbing changes.
- The telescoping tube slides from 7'0" retracted to 16' extended. The tube is a 5" diameter and will not pull apart. Fold and transports easily. Also available 4' retracted to 7' extended telescoping spout.
Fits 8100, 8200, 8300, 8400 8110, 8210, 8310, 8410.
- Clamps Included
- Vertical-Oval Body. Shell dia. 7"
- Replaces OEM RE44716
- Inlet Length (A): 3-1/2"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 5"
- Shell Length (C): 40"
- Outlet Length (D): 22"
- Outlet O.D. (E): Bent Pipe
- O/A Length (F): 66"
- Weight in LBS: 33
This 2" 6-Bar Extra Heavy-Duty Galvanized Bull Gate is one of Tarter's toughest gates and is designed for feedlots, herd containment, and heavy confinement. 52" high with vertical “Z” Braces, this gate is made with 2" high-tensile strength galvanized tubing with technologically superior continuous-welded saddle joints. All gates come with (2) 3/4" x 12" hinge pins and heavy-duty welded chain latch.
NOTE: All 2" gates are 2-1/2" shorter than listed length to allow for gate hardware and proper clearance. Recommended for heavy confinement. 18' and 20' gates have 3 hinges and 3 hinge pins.
- Dimensions: 20' L x 52" H
- 4 Braces
- Non-Climb fence with a 2” x 4” mesh spacing prevents stepping through and uses the smooth side of Square Deal® Knot to protect hides from injury
- Quality galvanized wire with durable zinc coating resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Easy to install on flat or hilly terrain
- Strong mesh design minimizes potential for injury by flexing on impact
- Red Brand Extended Life - Class 3 Galvanized Wire.
CUSTOM FIT: Tailored to the make and model of tractors listed for a tight fit.
WINDSHIELD: Rigid, clear vinyl with a heavy steel frame and no loose gaps to let in cold or wind. Windshield is plate-polished, wrinkle and distortion free for maximum visibility, less eyestrain with flexible plastic side windows.
REINFORCED VINYL LAMINATE: Vinyl is resistant to ripping or rotting. Sewn with nylon thread using double lock seams in stress areas reinforced brass grommets.
FRAME: Heavy gauge steel frame with a powder coat finish.
INSTALLATION: Fewer pieces and precision tooled metal parts that slip easily into place. No special tools needed.Learn More