CUSTOM FIT: Tailored to the make and model of tractors listed for a tight fit.
WINDSHIELD: Rigid, clear vinyl with a heavy steel frame and no loose gaps to let in cold or wind. Windshield is plate-polished, wrinkle and distortion free for maximum visibility, less eyestrain with flexible plastic side windows.
REINFORCED VINYL LAMINATE: Vinyl is resistant to ripping or rotting. Sewn with nylon thread using double lock seams in stress areas reinforced brass grommets.
FRAME: Heavy gauge steel frame with a powder coat finish.
INSTALLATION: Fewer pieces and precision tooled metal parts that slip easily into place. No special tools needed.Learn More
SQ-Series Augers are an excellent combination of performance and price for light to moderate ground conditions.
- Fabricated Boring Head
- Bolt-On Teeth
- Double Wrap Flighting
- Hardened Fishtail Point
- Made to fit 2-9/16" Round and 2" Hex Drive Shafts
- Flat Bottom
- Used for poles
A small backyard version of an Outdoor Water Solutions windmill has been designed and created with the same high standards in quality workmanship the company has been recognized for. This unit is built for ease of assembly and to last decades as with all other Outdoor Water Solutions products.
Main Features of The Backyard Windmill
- Sturdy 4 leg tower design
- 1 piece 27” rotor head for ease of assembly
- Simple, fast and safe anchoring system using ground stakes (provided in package).
- Structurally strong tower for strong winds
- Windmill is sold for ornamental purposes
- There is a One-year manufacturer’s warranty
- The Backyard windmill weighs only 51 lbs. for the Small version and is shipped all in one box throughout North America
- The Backyard Windmill is available in a number of powder coated finishes - traditional galvanized steel or Bronze, Red & White, Green & Yellow or Red, White & Blue powder coat colors.
This is a Professional Grade pellet that controls muck and sludge build up on the bottom of your pond or lake. Great for swimming areas, around boat docks, beaches, etc.
These pellets were designed for lagoons, lakes and ponds as a low-maintenance solution for sludge and muck build up. The Professional Grade pellets are fortified with specialized bacterial strains that are high volume waste consumers. They also have a trace mineral base and organic catalyst to increase the productivity of each pellet.
- Specially designed pellet that drives the active ingredient down to the muck and organic matter where it can do the most good.
- Contains sludge eating bacteria, enzymes and trace minerals.
- Eliminates odor causing muck in swimming areas, around docks and on beaches.
- No gypsum fillers
To use as a spot treatment around a dock, pier, beach or other problem area. Use 4 lbs. per week for 4 weeks, then 1 lb. every other week as needed. At this rate, 25 lbs. will treat up to 2,000 sq. ft for a five month season.Learn More
Optional 8" wide trench cleaner for 24" digging depth chains. For models XR-14, XR-21, XR-25, XR-35Learn More
PCO tanks can be selected for stationary or transportable (non DOT approved) applications both indoors and outdoors. The tanks have a rounded bottom for best fluid drainage and a 2” deep sump option is also available. PCO tanks must be securely anchored for use in transportable applications and galvanized steel bands are available for this purpose. PCO300-37 comes with an internal baffle for support and fluid control. The tanks are manufactured from medium-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity.
- Capacity - 200 Gallons
- Weight - 82 Pounds
- Dimensions - 37 x 48 x 38
- Lid - 12"
- Fitting - 1 1/4" Learn More
- Allows a headgate to be mounted at the end of a working alley in place of a squeeze chute.
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Fits both Priefert headgate models (HG91 or HG97).
- For maximum stability we recommend driving T-posts outside the rear corners of the headgate stand and chain securely.
- Ideal for permanent corrals or portable systems.
- Premier panels fit and chain between brackets "inside" of headgate stand frame.
- **Priefert recommends driving T-Posts and using the attached chains at the rear outside of each corner to secure headgate and stand from moving forward as cattle work through the alley.**
- For Farm Use & Store Headgate Displays
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Length: 22.75"
- Width: 32"
- Height: 78"
- Weight: 103 lbs
The Plot Pro Spraying System is a revolutionary solution to small-scale spraying—ideal for use around the farm, ranch, business, home or hunting lease! The Plot Pro units are designed to conveniently strap to ATV racks or mount to the cargo beds of UTV’s or trucks.
The Plot Pro is a complete system---includes corrosion-proof polyethylene tank, a1.8 gpm ShurFlo pumps, the amazing Boominator boomless spray tip and a sturdy metal, adjustable handwand. The single boomless tip delivers coverage up to 25’ wide—eliminating the need for awkward booms that are difficult to maneuver in close areas.
This particular model comes with a 2" receiver.Learn More
This industry standard DC pump dispenses up to 13 GPM (49 GPM). The SD1202 is ideal for pumping gas, diesel fuel and kerosene. With an amp draw that's easy on your DC power source. Explosion-proof UL/cUL listed 1/4 HP motor. The SD1202 comes complete with 10' static wire hose and manual nozzle.
- Die-cast aluminum
- 1in. x 28in. suction pipe
- 10ft. hose with manual nozzle
- Hose threads: 3/4in. NPT
- Thermally protected, explosion-proof
- UL/cUL listed 1/4 HP motor
- Two ball bearings
- 2in. NPT bung adapter and clamp assembly
- 4-bolt flange mount
- 15ft. power cable on 12V
- Use for diesel, gasoline, kerosene, mineral spirits and Stoddard solvent and heptane
- HP: 1/4
- Flow (GPM): 13
- Speed (RPM): 2600
- Amps: 20
- Max. Suction Lift (ft.): 7
- Inlet Port (in.): 1
- Outlet Port (in.): 3/4
- Duty Cycle: 30 Min.
- Self-Priming: Yes
- Bypass Valve: Yes
- Seal Type: Mechanical
- Nozzle Type: Manual
- Hose (in. x ft.): 1 x 10
- Dimensions L x W x H (in.): 9 x 7 1/2 x 9