How it works:It decomposes the wood of the tree stump, leaving it porous right down to the root tips. After 4-6 weeks, kerosene is poured onto the stump and the stump is ignited. The stump and the roots will burn a low, smoldering flame, not a big jumping flame. See the label for more specific directions on smaller or larger stumps
Not Registered for use in Arkansas.Learn More
Rolled Rubber offers superior durability, is suitable for both interior and exterior applications and is ideal for surfacing (or underlayment) areas that require resilience, sound absorption, spike resistance and/or traction.
The 100% recycled rubber rolls are specially designed and manufactured for durability. They also serve as an effective buffer against acoustical vibration.
- Thickness: 1/4" (6MM)
- Materials: Recycled Rubber
- Maintencance: Damp mop and dry. If you need to use soap, use dish soap or laundry detergent.
- Odor: No-odor, non-toxic
- Applications: Assembly Lines, Horse & Livestock Trailers, Pools & Gardens, Sub-floor Protection, Boat Docks & Ramps, Handicap Accessways, Runways & Paths, Ski Lodges, Spike Protection, Changing Areas, Golf Courses & Lounges, Ice Rink Blade Protection, Steps, Patios & Decks, Semi Trailer Flooring, Basements, Runways & Walkways, Trails
- For optimal ease of installation, store material at room temperature (70° F).
- Clean and clear the subfloor of all dust, dirt and debris.
- Unroll and lay out the Rubber Matting.
- Leave the flooring unrolled, in place for no less than 12 hours (ideally 24 hours) to adjust to the temperature. To prevent the mat from curling up, it helps if after the 12 hours wait, you flip the rolls over and roll them up in the opposite direction. Clean the floor again and unroll the mats.
- Make any necessary cuts in the mats to fit around immovable objects in the room, with a sharp blade and metal straight edge.
- Rolls must be installed in the same direction. Start on one side of the room and work your way towards the opposite side. Do not start on both ends.
- For Loose Lay installation, apply double sided tape to the perimeter of each roll.
- For Glue down installation, roll up the rolls and spread adhesive out in a line in front of the roll, about 8 to 10 feet, unroll the mat over it to the end of the adhesive and repeat till fully unrolled.
- In glue down installations, it is strongly recommended that you go over the mats with a 100 lb roller to ensure a proper bond. If a roller cannot be located for use, alternatively, you can walk on the mat, using small overlapping steps making sure that every inch of the mat has been walked on.
- Provides increased effectiveness of insecticide & fungicide sprays
- Disperses spray droplets for a more even coverage of leaf surfaces
- Increases residual activity of sprays by resisting wash-off
Not for registered use in Arkansas, California or Washington.Learn More
- 7 inch width
- 1/4 inch thickness
- 47° sweep
- Fits a 7/16 Bolt
Wazine 17% Piperazine Wormer. 8 oz Bottle. General purpose wormer for turkeys, chickens and swine. Kills round worms and nodular worms. Oral solution - mix in drinking water.Learn More
SpeeCo's rain caps fit most tractors, equipment and engines. Opens with the slightest pressure and closes the instant exhaust stops. Engineered and balanced to close tightly. Easy one bolt installation with a gray powder coat finish.Learn More
for wood posts. Heavy cross sections withstand the pressure of high tensile fencing. Attached pin, locks and unlocks fence wire. Large flange prevents ‘shorts’ andarcing. Molded of high density polyethylene with carbon black for superior UV resistance. Performs inany climate. Black.Learn More