$54.97Sanco's Hoof Concentrate Footbath is environmentally safe and will save you almost half of what you are currently spending with traditional copper sulfate solution. Compare the cost of a traditional copper sulfate solution to our Hoof Plex Footbath.Hoof Plex Footbath Ultra Concentrate is designed to treat bacterial and fungal hoof infections.
- Makes up to 500 gallons of footbath solution at a preventative rate
- Works on ALL hoofed animals: Cattle, sheep, goats, llamas, alpacas, and swine
- Fights both bacterial and fungal hoof infections
- Comes with a treatment indicator that lets you know of a successful treatment
Rotary Hand Pump, 8.5 Gallons Per 100 Revolutions, 1" OD Spout, Cast Iron Rotor, 3 Piece Threaded Steel Suction Pipe, Suitable For Light Viscosity Oils, Gasoline, Diesel Fuel & Non-Corrosive Fluids, 1 Year Warranty.
• 1" NPT inlet, 1" O.D. discharge spout
• Heavy duty cast iron construction
• Smooth, easy action
• 2" NPT threaded bung adapter
• Suction pipe included
If in doubt about compatibility of a specific fluid, contact
supplier of fluid to check for any adverse reactions to the
following wetted materials:
• Cast Iron
• Galvanized Steel
The SD62 is compatible with the following fluids:
• Diesel, Kerosene, Machine Oil, Fuel Oil, Agricultural
Fluids, Detergents, Lube Oil, NoncorrosiveLearn More
- Common uses: round pens, arenas, paddocks, and temporary stalls.
- Loop legs for increased portability.
- Chain connectors around round end frames maximize tight Priefert "Horse Safe" connections. Chain connectors offer increased versatility and safety by eliminating foot traps.
- Single-piece vertical stay through drilled horizontal rails for extra strength.
- Connects to any other brand of panel with no special connectors or wire needed.
- Eliminates the need for special connectors at 3 or 4 way unions.
- 3 and 4 way connection possible. Easier to setup on uneven ground.
- Ideal for confinement of cooperative animals - NOT FOR HEAVY CROWDING SITUATIONS
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat FinishLearn More
- Also Available in Forest Green (GN), and Wheel White (WE)
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Attractive gate for driveways, pastures, or other non crowding applications.
- Lag bolt post attachment, chain latch.
- Mitered Corners
- Unique "D" shaped tubing offers maximum rigidity in a lightweight gate.
- All gates are 5" shorter than stated length.
- Number Of Rails: 6
- Number of Stays: 0
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Length: 43"
- Width: 1.5"
- Height: 47.5"
The Outdoor Water Solutions airstone is a critical component in the successful aeration of a pond or lake. The airstone turns air into thousands of tiny bubbles so that oxygen can dissolve into the water and improve its health. Diffusing air into water can increases its effectiveness by over 1000% - This is definitely a secret ingredient for efficient aeration. Dimensions 2.25x 7, 3.5 lbs.
The Airstone Diffuser Kit comes with a foot valve that prevents water from coming back up into the aeration tubing. Note: Shallow or larger ponds may require multiple Airstone Diffuser Kits.Learn More
Access Extensions and Covers are custom roto-molded using high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors. They feature a stop-bead and backup dam along with a custom Nitrile rubber gasket to ensure a water-tight seal. Secure seals prevent contents from escaping tank and prevent excess rainwater from entering and flooding tank. This protects both your drinking water and your property!
Locking Design All covers and extensions lock onto the tank body and to each other using three bayonet keys. Nylon ties can be used to lock covers through the locking ears without using metal fasteners that can corrode and fail. Locking your tank prevents unauthorized access and accidents. Ace Roto-Mold’s Secure-Seal accessories keep your family, health, property, and investment safe and secure.
Functions Two different sizes of Access Extensions can raise the height of your cover in combinations of 7″ and 16″, up to a maximum burial depth of 36″. Extensions feature a flat round boss on two sides to facilitate fitting installation or pump-mounting. Risers are 8″ in diameter and almost 24″ high from the top of the access cover. Risers provide convenient access for inspectors and the cap can be secured with a nylon tie. Access covers are large enough for easy pump-out and are available in black, white, or green.
Internal Accessories Ace Roto-Mold’s heavy-duty divider panels include three sections and can easily convert a one-compartment tank into a two-compartment tank by being inserted into any rib of the tank. The exclusive tank baffle system slows the flow of wastewater and directs it to the middle of the tank so wastewater can separate from solids. An outlet baffle allows the partially treated liquids to flow out for further treatment. State-specific internal plumbing kits are available to meet local requirements.
- Description - 7" Access Extension - Black
- Weight - 12 Pounds
- Dimensions - 32.5 x 13.5
We cannot ship to these states:
AK, AZ, CA, CT, DC, DE, HI, IA, KS, ME, MD, MO, ND, NE, NJ, NM, NY, OK, PR, SD, UT, WA, WV, WY.
This systemic activity provides complete, long-term control of the targeted plants, not just a temporary bump down. Kraken carries no restrictions on recreational use such as swimming and fishing, or on Livestock consumption of water from the treatment area.
Purchase Kraken with Cide-Kick for better results!
Cide-Kick increases the wetting, spreading, sticking and dispersing of the chemical. Cide-Kick helps break down the waxy cuticle on the leaf surface and helps penetrate the bud and bark area (of woody brush), allowing a more effective uptake of the herbicide. Cide-Kick is a by-product of the citrus industry, a low viscosity oil and is compatible with most aquatic herbicides and algaecides. Simply mix 2 ounces of Cide-Kick for every gallon of mix (both water and chemical) you are using.
- Kraken is a safe, broadleaf herbicide that can be used on a variety of aquatic and terrestrial weeds in or out of the pond.
- Kraken attacks the root of the plant for long term control.
- For long term control of woody brush, pickerelweed, water lilies, and phragmites
You will keep your garden pond beautiful and serene, when you keep the water moving. The experienced water gardener knows a professional quality pond pump is the first step in establishing a healthy ecological balance in your backyard pond. Our 330 GPH Professional Grade Pond Pump is recommended for medium sized garden ponds. The adjustable pump is easy to use. It can be set to keep the water circulating or it can be programed to produce a maximum lift of 12.5 feet. Add a front or back filter or a UV clarifier for better results. Safe for water plants and garden pond fish
- Pump has a 1 year limited warranty
- Energy efficient
- Quiet operation
- 16 foot cord is included with purchase of the pump
- For fresh water use only
- Use this pump for water temperatures between 41F and 86F
- This pump must remain completely submerged. Never let this model run dry.
- This pump is not meant for heavily chlorinated water or water that has high pH levels
- Pump can be assembled in just 5 minutes
- REMEMBER TO ORDER ½ INCH TUBING. Vinyl Tubing is available on this site.