We believe your garden pond should create beauty and serenity in your landscape, not endless hours of frustrating hard work. Experienced water gardeners understand the importance of a professional quality pond pump. Both large and small ponds need to maintain water circulation at all times in order to establish a healthy ecological balance. Our 210 GPH Professional Grade Pond Pump is designed for garden ponds 3 feet by 6 feet or smaller. Our pump can be adjusted to simply move the water or produce a maximum lift of 7.8 feet. We recommend adding a front or back filter and/or a UV clarifier for even better results.
- 1 year limited warranty
- Non-toxic and safe for pond plant and fish
- Durable construction
- 16 foot cord is included with pump
- Fresh water use only
- Use in water temperatures between 41F and 86F
- Never let this model run dry. Pump should remain completely submerged during operation.
- Do not use in heavily chlorinated water or in water that has high pH levels
- Easy to set up and operate
Fits 2000, 3000, 4000 & 5000 series (75 & up) 3 cyl. & 4 cyl. Gas, LP & Diesel.
- Vertical-Oval Body. Shell 4-1/2" x 9"
- Replaces OEM D5NN 5230D, D5NN 5230E
- Inlet Length (A): 4"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 1-7/8"
- Shell Length (C): 26"
- Outlet Length (D): 9"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 2"
- O/A Length (F): 39"
- Weight in LBS: 13
This panel has been designed as an enclosure for small animals including goats or sheep.
Each panel features a female and a male connection point so that multiple panels quickly and easily attach to form round or square pens, runways or other configurations.
The superior powder coat finish ensures a longer life in the field.
Available in red 1-1/4" steel tubing, this panel is lightweight and should be used for small animal confinement only.
Measures 36" highLearn More
During incubation, eggs must be turned several times a day to prevent the yolk from setting to one side and to exercise the embryo. Turning the eggs by hand is the most demanding and time consuming part of egg incubation.
Specifications: Turner hold a total of six egg racks. Each Universal Egg Rack holds any size from a partridge egg up to duck eggs (total 41 eggs per turner), and with the quail egg racks in place the turner will hold 120 quail eggs.
- 15'' x 15'' x 3''
- 110 Volt AC (220 Volt available for export).
- CAN BE USED WITH ALL HOVA-BATOR INCUBATORS.
Air Planter Population Sensor - 3 Wire Mate-N-Lock Connectors.
- Fits Most Air Planters for Single Seed Drops
- Has 33 Inch Lead