Fits 395, 495, 595, 695, 895 3220 after s/n 11070000, 3230, 4210, 4230 Years 1990 – 1994.
- Replaces OEM 401489R3
- Inlet Length (A): 2"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 1-15/16"
- Shell Length (C): 17-1/2"
- Outlet Length (D): 27-1/2"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 2"
- O/A Length (F): 47"
- Weight in LBS: 8
Do you hate scrubbing those slimy, green algae from the sides of troughs and having to wait for hours after it is disinfected before you can refill those tanks and supply clean water to your animals? Work smarter not harder because most of us already have a long to do list - we need all the help we can get to make things easier around our farms and homes.
Algimycin PWF is a certified ANSI-NSF 60 safe to use algaecide to treat blue green algae species such as Filamentous and Planktonic algae. No wait time is needed before human and animal consumption and with no water restrictions. It is copper based and 100% water soluble. Use it to treat irrigation systems, pools, ponds, drinking water for both animal and human use, reservoirs, lakes, canals and ditches.
To achieve the best results, wait for a calm, sunny morning. Measure out the required dosage and follow the easy to read directions. Start it early in the year to stay ahead of the algae growth before it gets out of control, especially during the warm sunny months of the year when algae growth is at its highest. You can expect to see visible results within 24 to 48 hours. Incorporate Algimycin PWF into a regular maintenance schedule for clean drinking water all year long.
- NO wait time before consumption
- Safe for Human, Stock, Food and Crop Irrigation
- Certified ANSI-NSF 60
- Copper Algaecide for Lasting Control of Filamentous and Planktonic Algae
- Great for Ponds, Pools, Troughs and Livestock Tanks, Food Crop and Forage Irrigation, Human Drinking Water, Reservoirs and Ditches
- Can Be Applied through Moving Water using a Drip Delivery System
We are unable to ship this item outside of the US.Learn More
- Heavy Duty PVC Cover
- Steel Pan Frame Construction
- Water resistant
- Accepts Operator Presence Switch
- Accepts Slides
- Safety Switch Cavity
- Lawn Mowers
- Garden Tractors
- Utility Seating
Bolt Patterns (width x depth):
- 6" X 5"
- 7.5" X 7"
- 8.2" x 5"
- 48" Long Pipe
- 4-1/2" Inside Diameter
- Uses Intlet Clamp CL-412
- Black Finish
The KM 100 Uni Pro has a multi-purpose design that makes it suitable for lawn and garden tractor applications. It is corrosion resistant and has fully waterproof vinyl. Multiple mounting patterns allow fitting to multiple applications. Made in the USA.
- Durable blow molded plastic frame is corrosion resistant
- Vacuum formed waterproof vinyl
- Multiple mounting patterns
- Accepts operator presence switch
Seat dimensions (W x L x H): 18.25" x 18.11" x 11.54"
Mowers, Multiple Turf ApplicationsLearn More
Lawn and garden tractors: Snapper, Simplicity, Murray, Yard King, Seco, Husqurvarna, MTD/Cub Cadet, Craftsman, Victa, John Deere and Toro.
Must know the bolt pattern of your original seat.
A heavy-duty hog feeder that will stand up to the toughest use. Heavy-gauge steel is extra thick in the trough and feed doors. The deep trough has a feed-saver lip to conserve feed. The feed door is specially designed to keep out moisture and pests, but can easily be wired open for starting pigs. The top door flips open from the back for easy loading from the rear or outside the pen. Slots in back side for mounting on wall or rail. Ships completely assembled. 19 inch long by 12.75 inch wide by 29.5 inch high, 50-lb. capacity.
- Heavy-gauge steel with slots for hanging
- Deep trough with feed-saver lip
- Feed door specially designed to keep out moisture and pests, but can be wired open for starting pigs
- Top door for easy loading
- Completely assembled, 50-lb. capacity.
Universal step easily mounts to any sturdy vertical surface. Has a low-profile flip-up design when step is not in use. Heavy duty all steel construction, painted with durable powder coat paint (black). Features a non-slip serrated step tread with a weight capacity of 300 pounds.Learn More