The Defector Tip is a well suited to broadcast spraying wit small boom sprayers fitted to all-terrain vehicles. Wide angle allows the nozzle to be spaced at wider intervals effectively reducing the number of nozzles required. It is good for applications of herbicides, fungicides, insecticides and plant growth regulators. Reduces potential clogging due to large orifice. Produces course droplets with reduced potential for drift.
- 140 degree version
- Ideal for use over the 30 - 60 PSI pressure range
- One-piece design
- ISO standard colors and sizing ensure that the Fan Tip fits all standard caps and Twin Cap
- Precision molded in tough and durable polyacetal
This simple white cotton lead features a durable nickel plated bull snap. Measures 5/8" x 10'.Learn More
Aureomycin has been a staple among producers for over 50 years. It is one of the most widely-distributed, recognized, and respected brands in the livestock feed industry, especially among cattle producers.
This product is perfect for the lifestyle farmer, as the 5 pound size will feed 10 calves for 5 days. In addition, Aureomycin has benefits not only for cattle, but for swine, lambs, and poultry as well. Manna Pro is the only manufacturer on the market to offer this convenient size and consumer-friendly package!Learn More
- Glass Reinforced Polypropylene
- Heavy duty (Schedule 80)
- Lightweight with excellent strength
- NPT threads
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Pressure to 150 P. S.I. at 70°F
- Fits standard Spot Sprayer 6" lid
- Strains fluids before the enter tank
- Helps keep tank free of debris and help reduce wear on pump
- Suitable for garden applications and small animal containment
- Heavy-Duty studded steel posts stand up to the demands of cattle, large animals and areas receiving strong use
- Both Standard and Heavy-Duty tee posts are available in 5’ to 8’ lengths in 6” increments
- Exclusive Red and Gray Color
- Durable Paint Coating
- Resistant to Rust
- Strong Blades
Non-Package hardware for gates and other micellaneous items.
- 3/4" Heavy-duty diameter x 2" long plated pin
- Plated flat washers
- 3/4" Nuts
- For use with 2" gates
- Note: It is not recommended to use smaller pins for 2" Heavy-Duty Gates.