- Aluminum hub for large animal applications requiring a durable needle
- Tri-beveled, anti-coring tips are computer-ground for consistent sharpness
- Anti-friction coating for minimal penetration resistance and animal discomfort
- Stainless steel cannula
- Sterile, nonpyrogenic, autoclavable components
- Tamper evident cartridges are safe, convenient, easily disposed of and transportable
- Lot number is printed on each cartridge for easy tracking
- ISO color-coded cartridge for easy gauge identification
The Defector Tip is a well suited to broadcast spraying wit small boom sprayers fitted to all-terrain vehicles. Wide angle allows the nozzle to be spaced at wider intervals effectively reducing the number of nozzles required. It is good for applications of herbicides, fungicides, insecticides and plant growth regulators. Reduces potential clogging due to large orifice. Produces course droplets with reduced potential for drift.
- 140 degree version
- Ideal for use over the 30 - 60 PSI pressure range
- One-piece design
- ISO standard colors and sizing ensure that the Fan Tip fits all standard caps and Twin Cap
- Precision molded in tough and durable polyacetal
For Optimal Digestion
- Provides a healthier microbial balance in multiple species
- Helps keep animals on feed during stress
- Aids in digestion of nutrients for maximum feed efficiency
- Give Jump-Start Plus orally by placing on the back of the tongue.
- Jump-Start Plus can be administered daily as needed.
- Continue daily administration as long as necessary during times of stress, sickness, transport or competition.
Dosage Animals Age Dosage Horses Newborns 5 g Foals, weanlings, and yearlings 10 g Mature horses 15 g Beef & Dairy Cattle Newborns 5 g Calves, weanlings, and yearlings 10 g Mature cattle 15 g Goats & Sheep Newborns 5 g Weanling and mature goats & sheep 10 g Llamas & Alpacas Newborns 5 g Weanlings and mature llamas & alpacas 10 g Pigs Newborns 5 g Grow/Finish and mature pigs 10 g
A solid brass 225 swivel snap in a 1-1/8" size.Learn More
$6.97Harvest Lane Honey Bee Rosie 3.5 oz Honey Soap. Hand cut natural glycerin soap, very gentle and mild. Scented with natural Rosemary. Learn More
$6.97Has connector with 5/16” hose barb & 3/8” pipe threads, “O” ring seal and plastic nut with 3/8” pipe threads. Requires 11/16” hole in water tank. Tank and tubing is not supplied. May require silicone glue to prevent leaking. Learn More
Ideal’s Veterinary Thermometers are made to provide long and accurate service. The thermometers feature easy-to-read calibrations and a large, sturdy ring for handling. “Normal” temperatures for the horse, dog, sheep, pig and cow are listed on the thermometer.Learn More
Access Extensions and Covers are custom roto-molded using high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors. They feature a stop-bead and backup dam along with a custom Nitrile rubber gasket to ensure a water-tight seal. Secure seals prevent contents from escaping tank and prevent excess rainwater from entering and flooding tank. This protects both your drinking water and your property!
Locking Design All covers and extensions lock onto the tank body and to each other using three bayonet keys. Nylon ties can be used to lock covers through the locking ears without using metal fasteners that can corrode and fail. Locking your tank prevents unauthorized access and accidents. Ace Roto-Mold’s Secure-Seal accessories keep your family, health, property, and investment safe and secure.
Functions Two different sizes of Access Extensions can raise the height of your cover in combinations of 7″ and 16″, up to a maximum burial depth of 36″. Extensions feature a flat round boss on two sides to facilitate fitting installation or pump-mounting. Risers are 8″ in diameter and almost 24″ high from the top of the access cover. Risers provide convenient access for inspectors and the cap can be secured with a nylon tie. Access covers are large enough for easy pump-out and are available in black, white, or green.
Internal Accessories Ace Roto-Mold’s heavy-duty divider panels include three sections and can easily convert a one-compartment tank into a two-compartment tank by being inserted into any rib of the tank. The exclusive tank baffle system slows the flow of wastewater and directs it to the middle of the tank so wastewater can separate from solids. An outlet baffle allows the partially treated liquids to flow out for further treatment. State-specific internal plumbing kits are available to meet local requirements.
- Capacity - 4" Sanitary Gasket
- Weight - 1 Pound
- Dimensions - 4.00ID x 8OD