- Capacity - 30 or 60Gallons
- Weight - 18 Pounds
From Agriculture to Automotive and every industry in between, Delavan PowerMax Hydraulic Cylinders are designed and manufactured to meet the most demanding requirements. The PowerMax line was developed because we understand the need for professional performance and durability. All PowerMax Cylinders are hydraulically tested at twice their working pressure.
- Chromed, polished and individually heat-treated shaft provides extended cylinder life.
- Working pressure 2500 PSI and 3000 PSI.
- All cylinders are 100% hydraulically tested up to two times working pressure.
- Series PML – 2500 PSI (5,000 PSI proof pressure).
- Series PMH – 3000 PSI (6,000 PSI proof pressure).
- Pin to Pin retracted length is 20 1/4", and extended is 28 1/4".
The perfect gate between pastures and entries, our 1-3/4" rounded high-tensile strength tubing with superior continuous-welded saddle joints has the quality that has made Tarter the leader in farm gate products. 50" high with vertical “Z” Braces, this gate features a superior E-Coat finish to ensure longer life in the field. All gates are available in lengths from 4' to 20' and come complete with hinges, hinge pins, and 22" snap chain. The 6-bar is available in green, red, blue, gray, walnut brown or black and the 7-bar is available in red only.Learn More
Fits 550, 555, 555A, 555B, & 665 (1975-78). Industrial Tractor/ loader/ backhoe.
- Note: In some special applications, can also replace FO-17.
- Vertical-Round Body-Shell dia. 5-1/2"
- Replaces OEM D6NN 5230F
- Inlet Length (A): 3-3/4"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 1-7/8"
- Shell Length (C): 27"
- Outlet Length (D): 23-1/4"
- Outlet O.D. (E): Bent Pipe
- O/A Length (F): 55"
- Weight in LBS: 16
Access Extensions and Covers are custom roto-molded using high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors. They feature a stop-bead and backup dam along with a custom Nitrile rubber gasket to ensure a water-tight seal. Secure seals prevent contents from escaping tank and prevent excess rainwater from entering and flooding tank. This protects both your drinking water and your property!
Locking Design All covers and extensions lock onto the tank body and to each other using three bayonet keys. Nylon ties can be used to lock covers through the locking ears without using metal fasteners that can corrode and fail. Locking your tank prevents unauthorized access and accidents. Ace Roto-Mold’s Secure-Seal accessories keep your family, health, property, and investment safe and secure.
Functions Two different sizes of Access Extensions can raise the height of your cover in combinations of 7″ and 16″, up to a maximum burial depth of 36″. Extensions feature a flat round boss on two sides to facilitate fitting installation or pump-mounting. Risers are 8″ in diameter and almost 24″ high from the top of the access cover. Risers provide convenient access for inspectors and the cap can be secured with a nylon tie. Access covers are large enough for easy pump-out and are available in black, white, or green.
Internal Accessories Ace Roto-Mold’s heavy-duty divider panels include three sections and can easily convert a one-compartment tank into a two-compartment tank by being inserted into any rib of the tank. The exclusive tank baffle system slows the flow of wastewater and directs it to the middle of the tank so wastewater can separate from solids. An outlet baffle allows the partially treated liquids to flow out for further treatment. State-specific internal plumbing kits are available to meet local requirements.
- Description - 8″ Riser and Lid – Black
- Weight - 20 Pounds
- Dimensions - 32.5 x 29
Replace your entire muffler assembly with this unit. It fits all Yanmar & Iseki tractors EXCEPT tractors with mufflers that come out through a hole in the top of the hood as on some F & FX series and the YM2700 and YM147 and the 2200.
Fits 1100 THRU 3810 SERIES.
- Vertical – round body. Shell dia. 4-1/4"
- Replaces OEM 721250-13700
- Inlet Length (A): 6-1/2"
- Inlet I.D. (B): Base Plate
- Shell Length (C): 12"
- Outlet Length (D): 14-1/2"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 1-3/4"
- O/A Length (F): 33-1/2"
- Weight in LBS: 6
- General purpose fencing offers strength and rigidity for a variety of outdoor projects
- Solid welded construction ensures a sturdy fence design
- Quality galvanized wire to resist weathering as well as wear and tear
**** This item is just the Boomless Spray System. It does not include the tank or pump. ****
The Plot Pro Spraying System is a revolutionary solution to small-scale spraying—ideal for use around the farm, ranch, business, home or hunting lease! The Plot Pro units are designed to conveniently strap to ATV racks or mount to the cargo beds of UTV’s or trucks.Learn More
- Stands are constructed of 1-3/4″ tubular steel
- Stands feature our superior finish in John Deere’s signature green
- Tank and Stand sold separately
Product Specifications Item # Water Tank Stand fits: Height Width Length JDWTS Tank JDGCT21S 28 Inches 22 Inches 22 Inches JDWTSL Tank JDWTSL 28 Inches 30 Inches 42 - 1/2" Inches