Heavy gauge powder coated steel mounting brackets specifically designed for the 56000BW International Harvester replacement cushion set.
- Carton Dimensions: 10"L x 12"W x 5"H
Ideal for smaller fence lines.
- Low impedance energizer - Designed to deliver power to the end of the fence even under heavy load e.g. foliage, undergrowth.
- Low maintenance design - Simple operation.
- LED Indicator - LED indicator pulses when energizer is working.
- Robust covered knob design - Easy installation and good wire connection.
- Multiple mounting options - Easily mounts on wall, wood post or T-post.
- 2 year full replacement manufacturer warranty (including lightning)
Specifications Distance Range (miles) 15 miles Distance Range (acres) 60 acres Peak Output Energy (up to) 0.5 J Peak Stored Energy (up to) 0.85 J Output Voltage (up to) 10.0 kV max, 4.8 kV @ 500 Ω Power 110 V
Fits 2090, 2094, 2290 & 2294 (w/CA-22mflr) 2390, 2394, 2590, & 2594 (w/CA-23 mflr).
- Application note: Extension pipe with angled outlet; used on CA-22 & CA-23 mufflers.
- Replaces OEM A141777 & A181267
- Inlet I.D. (B): 4-1/8"
- Outlet O.D. (E): Angled
- O/A Length (F): 38"
- Weight in LBS: 9
Our 6-Bar Economy Corral Panels are built with the same high quality and strength as our gates. Light but strong, these panels are ideal for light confinement and are portable for travel to overnight shows or trail rides. 60" high with vertical “Z” Braces, these panels are built from 1-3/4" round high-tensile strength steel tubing with superior continuous-welded saddle joints. A superior E-Coat finish ensures longer life in the field, and the quick pin-latch system makes for easy hookup. Custom loop legs prevent sinking, and panels hook up easily to our Walk- Thru Arch Gate.Learn More
- 1.0 GPM
Fom 1.88 is a selective contact and residual herbicide which may be applied pre-plant, pre-emergence or post-emergence. Controls or suppresses broadleaved weeds, grasses and sedges in Soybeans, Cotton, Dry Beans, Potatoes and Snap Beans.
- Application timing flexibility
- Fast contact and long lasting residual control
- Excellent activity on glyphosate resistant broadleaves
- Readily tank mixes with other herbicides such as Metolachlor, Glyphosate, Diuron and Imazapyr
- Economical alternative to Flexstar® herbicide
**** For MSDS or Product Label, please look under the Mannual Tab.Learn More
Inductor Tanks are selected as supply tanks for application systems and when a more complete drain out of stored liquids is required in indoor or outdoor applications. Tanks require stands to support the conical bottoms. Tanks are manufactured from medium-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 15 Gallons
- Weight - 8 Pounds
- Lid - 12"
- Fitting - 2" FPT
- Dimensions - 19 x 24
The perfect gate between pastures and entries, our 1-3/4" rounded high-tensile strength tubing with superior continuous-welded saddle joints has the quality that has made Tarter the leader in farm gate products. 50" high with vertical “Z” Braces, this gate features a superior E-Coat finish to ensure longer life in the field. All gates are available in lengths from 4' to 20' and come complete with hinges, hinge pins, and 22" snap chain. The 6-bar is available in green, red, blue, gray, walnut brown or black and the 7-bar is available in red only.Learn More