- This rugged steel rear-mount box blade is ideal for working gravel, topsoil, mulch, manure, and more.
- Boxed ends help retain product being worked. All box blades are quick-hitch compatible, feature dual, replaceable cutting edges, and our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat gray finish.
- Available with a fixed or hinged back to meet your needs.
- Equipped with a fixed front and rear replaceable steel cutting edge.
- Hinge back is equipped with a fixed front replaceable steel cutting edge.
- Features replaceable heavy-duty ripper shank with multiple adjustment holes.
- This product has a formed self-cleaning mold board and is rated for tractors up to 60 HP.
- Measures 36" H x 98" W x 32" L
The Outdoor Water Solutions Aermaster system maintains health and cleanliness of ponds up to 3 acres in size.
- System maintains health and cleanliness of ponds up to 3 acres in size
- Exceeds 3.5 CFM and up to 25 PSI; providing 24/7 aeration
- Uses balanced camshaft system to spread workload over all three bearings
- 120V; draws 4–5 Amps
- Includes electric aerator, 100 feet of 1/2in. polytubing, an airstone and foot valve
- 1 Electric aerator
- 1 1/2in. tubing, 100ft.
- 1 Airstone
- 1 Foot valve
- 1/4" thick, 13 inch tall side plates are formed smooth inside to prevent material clogging on the side of the grader.
- Center punched reversible cutting edges double the blade life.
- Edges are positioned below the skids for better cutting.
- Replaceable skid shoes are made of 1/2" x 2" steel.
- A-frame mast will fit any category I fast hitch or standard hitch.
The 4500 Series Box Blade is designed to make grading and leveling jobs a snap. The heavy duty upper frame, 17” 7 gauge formed moldboard, two ½”x 6” heat treated reversible cutting edges, 5/16” end plates with wear strip, and reinforced scarifier bar all add up to a box blade that is built to work. The Category I, 3-point straddle hitch is also Quick Hitch Compatible. They are recommended for tractors up to 50 HP.Learn More
- Used in roping arenas to contain steer while removing ropes
- This is an elevated model
- Easy float headgates with high mount single hand release
- Built-in backstop and heavy-duty swing gate with ground pin
- Elevated chute uses easy mount ramp to put steer within reach from horseback
- Elevated chute mesh floor deck stands 14" from the ground
- Fully reversible swing gate allowing chute to be set up on either side of arena
- Features a durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish
- Dimensions: 76" L x 37" W x 73" H
- Ideal for Applying Insecticides & Herbicides
- Chemical Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- On-Off Boom ControlAdjustable Pressure Relief Valve
- Dual No-Boom with 260″ of Coverage
- Pump Not Included
- Inline Strainer
- Glyphosate Compatible
Great for ponds up to 1 acre, this system includes the following:
- 1/4 hp Compressor in a Powder Coated Steel Cabinet with Circulating Fan
- 115V outlet
- 3 Port Manifold with 2 Adjustable valves
- 2 18" Lengths of High Temp tubing
- 1 PRV
- 1 Oil Filled Pressure Gauge
This is a great system for the money and includes a 2 year warranty. Compare our performance specs and price to others out there and you'll see our AerMaster Pro Series electric aerators deliver! This system works great in almost any pond or lake, even those that are up to 20', 30' or even 40' deep. This is a great electric pond aerator for pond or lake aeration.Learn More
From the original Silver Royal. This great saddle is built on a 5 year guaranteed full quarter horse rawhide wrapped fiberglass tree. Features: Foral and serpentine tooling with roughout jockey and bottom skirt, neoprene in skirts for comfort, blevins style quick change buckles, silver conchos, padded rawhide laced stirrups, nylon lined stirrup leathers and saddle strings. Tree: Rawhide Covered, Bars: Full Quarter Horse, Horn: 3, Cantle: 3, Gullet: 8 1/2, Swell: 14, Rigging: Heavy D, Skirt: 28 1/2" x 28 1/2, Weight: 30 lbs, Size: 15 1/2", Color: Med Tan.Learn More
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL ANGLE FRAME DISCS are constructed with heavy rigid angle iron. It connects easily to any three-point hitch with category one specifications. The disc gang axles are made of 1" square steel rods mounted on double thrust ring gray-iron bearings. All disc harrows have angle adjustments of 10 or 15 degrees. The 5 1/2' discs have two adjustments and the 6 1/2' has three.
- Width: 6.5'
- Number of Blades: 20
- Blade Diameter: 18"
- Adjustment Settings: 3
- Heavy angle iron frame.
- Saucer shaped blade carrier w/ a 10 gauge pan and 1/2" x 4" bar.
- Cast wheel hub w/ 1 1/4" fork shaft.
- Slotted top link hole on 3 point hitch.
- 12 gauge deck w/ 7 1/2 " sides.
- Laminated rubber tire.
- 1/2" x 3" blades.
- Cutting Width: 42"
- Recommended Tractor HP: 10-20
- Blade Tip Speed: 138 mph/ 11,777 fpm
- Hitch: 3-Point
- Lift Pins: Category I
- Driveshaft: #4 metric
- Driveline Protection: 1/2" Shear Pin
- Gearbox HP: 55 hp
- Gearbox Ratio: 1:93
- Frame Composition: Heavy Angle Iron
- Blade Carrier Pan: Round, Saucer Shaped