Removing the hatching tray allowed us to space the trays further apart and have them turn to a steeper angle. The No. 1500 is exempt from use as a hatcher allowing it to avoid the mess associated with hatches and remain clean. This incubator only has to maintain one humidity setting making it easier on the eggs and easier to operate. The “PROFESSIONAL” is designed to be used with the No. 1550 HATCHER. We recommend purchasing the two together. Up to three No 1500’s can be used with one hatcher for a weekly production of chicks from a laying flock. The No. 1500 incubator offers an accurate digital thermostat with LCD display of Temperature and Humidity. An on-board computer monitors systems and the environment every second to keep itself updated and to share this data with you. Electronic egg turning control, audio/visual indicators and a standard easy view door highlight a number of features. Constructed from high strength plastic board making it well insulated, quieter, and easier to clean. Each unit is hand assembled by our skilled craftsmen and tested for a full 24 hours for proper operation and calibration. Thermostat operating range between 60 and 103 degrees F. depending on room temperature. 110-120VAC, 50/60 Hz, 325 Watts. TUV Listed. This incubator includes: - 1 #3258 Digital Command Center thermostat - 3 turning racks - 1 moisture pan with 2 wick pads - Instruction booklet. Total Capacity with plastic trays: 1368 Quail Eggs (set and hatch 250 per week), 354 pheasant eggs, 270 chicken eggs, 198 turkey or duck eggs, and 36-45 larger eggs such as goose, peafowl, and emu. Actual capacity may depend on egg size. Please see the egg trays for this incubator in the INCUBATOR ACCESSORIES section.
- DIMENSIONS: 30 1/4” Front to Back, 15 3/4” Wide, 31 3/4” High.
- METAL SETTING TRAYS, ITEM NO. 3067 ARE SOLD SEPARATELY AND NOT NECESSARY FOR OPERATION.
- PLEASE USE PLASTIC EGG TRAYS (0243,0245,0246)
48" recommended tractor hp 15-30 blade tip speed 148 mph/ 13,087 hitch three point/ drag/ super a/ 1 point lift pins category i driveshaft #4 metric driveline protection 1/2" shearpin gearbox hp 55 hp gearbox ratio 1:93 frame composition heavy angle iron blade carrier pan round, saucer shaped approx. weight 450 lbs./ 538 lbs. (drag type)/
452 lbs.(super a)/446 lbs. (1 point)
approx. weight w/ chain guards 518 lbs./ 606 lbs. (drag type)/
520 lbs.(super a)/514 lbs. (1 point)
- heavy angle iron frame.
- saucer shaped blade carrier w/ a 10 gauge pan and 1/2" x 4" bar.
- cast wheel hub w/ 1 1/4" fork shaft.
- slotted top link hole on 3 point hitch.
- 12 gauge deck w/ 7 1/2 " sides.
- laminated rubber tire.
- 1/2" x 3" blades.
- optional- #4 metric torque limiter driveshaft.
- 1/4" thick, 13 inch tall side plates are formed smooth inside to prevent material clogging on the side of the grader.
- Center punched reversible cutting edges double the blade life.
- Edges are positioned below the skids for better cutting.
- Replaceable skid shoes are made of 1/2" x 2" steel.
- A-frame mast will fit any category I fast hitch or standard hitch.
Use this attachment's flat forks to unload trucks on the job site. Go places traditional fork lifts aren't available. Features handy side step plates.Learn More
This pump is built with a 3/4 horsepower 9.8 amp motor designed for high performance,and is the pump of choice for heavy equipment applications. 115/230 volt AC Heavy Duty Vane Pump for fuel with manual leaded nozzle. Delivers up to 30 GPM (114 LPM). Pump and motor are UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards. 1-1/4" Npt Inlet & 1"Npt outlet. Includes 1" x 12 ft. (3.7 m) hose.Learn More
The Outdoor Water Solutions Aermaster system maintains health and cleanliness of ponds up to 3 acres in size.
- System maintains health and cleanliness of ponds up to 3 acres in size
- Exceeds 3.5 CFM and up to 25 PSI; providing 24/7 aeration
- Uses balanced camshaft system to spread workload over all three bearings
- 120V; draws 4–5 Amps
- Includes electric aerator, 100 feet of 1/2in. polytubing, an airstone and foot valve
- 1 Electric aerator
- 1 1/2in. tubing, 100ft.
- 1 Airstone
- 1 Foot valve
From the original Silver Royal. This great saddle is built on a 5 year guaranteed full quarter horse rawhide wrapped fiberglass tree. Features: Foral and serpentine tooling with roughout jockey and bottom skirt, neoprene in skirts for comfort, blevins style quick change buckles, silver conchos, padded rawhide laced stirrups, nylon lined stirrup leathers and saddle strings. Tree: Rawhide Covered, Bars: Full Quarter Horse, Horn: 3, Cantle: 3, Gullet: 8 1/2, Swell: 14, Rigging: Heavy D, Skirt: 28 1/2" x 28 1/2, Weight: 30 lbs, Size: 15 1/2", Color: Med Tan.Learn More
$987.97[description] Learn More
- Tube Frame
- Adjustable Tandem Disc Harrow
- Cast or Ball Bearings
- 1" AXLES
- 7 1/2" Spacing
- 3" Tube Arms
- Double U-Bolts
- Drop Down Clevis Hitch
- Heavy angle iron frame.
- Saucer shaped blade carrier w/ a 10 gauge pan and 1/2" x 4" bar.
- Cast wheel hub w/ 1 1/4" fork shaft.
- Slotted top link hole on 3 point hitch.
- 12 gauge deck w/ 7 1/2 " sides.
- Laminated rubber tire.
- 1/2" x 3" blades.
- Cutting Width: 42"
- Recommended Tractor HP: 10-20
- Blade Tip Speed: 138 mph/ 11,777 fpm
- Hitch: 3-Point
- Lift Pins: Category I
- Driveshaft: #4 metric
- Driveline Protection: 1/2" Shear Pin
- Gearbox HP: 55 hp
- Gearbox Ratio: 1:93
- Frame Composition: Heavy Angle Iron
- Blade Carrier Pan: Round, Saucer Shaped