Our Calf Creep Feeder in 1,000-lb. feed capacity, is ideal for small to medium sized calf herds.
This rugged feeder is E-Coated for weatherproof durability and is available with or without cages.
The creep cage, constructed from 1-3/8" square tubing, features an adjustable gate bar for growing calves.
The feeder features a 1-3/8" square frame reinforced with 1-1/4" angle iron for added strength and is constructed with sheet metal and a rounded 1/8" thick poly back and bottom trough for complete feeding.
Feed trough measures 9" W x 76" L x 6" D
Cage measures 92" x 43"
6 calf stall openings each measuring 17"Learn More
- Durable black/gray fabric covering
- Reclining backrest with tapered back support
- Backrest extension for extra backrest height
- Adjustable mechanical lumbar support
- Adjustable fold-up armrests
- Suspension travel of 4"
- Fore/aft isolator with 8.25" of travel absorbs jarring for extra comfort
- Height adjustment of 3"
- Adjustable slide rails provide fore/aft adjustment
- Shock absorber adjustments for individual comfort
- Durable suspension cover to keep components free of dirt and dust
***This listing is for the SEAT ONLY!
Fits International Harvester 86/88 Series with Original Air-Oil or Hydraulic Suspension: 886, 986, 1086, 1486, 1586, 3288, 3388, 3488, 3588, 3688, 3788, 5088, 5288, 5488, Hydro 186.
Please Note: This will not fit the 686. Order Part Number 6572 instead. Also, swivel is not included. Part number 5007 is available as an option.
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL ANGLE FRAME DISCS are constructed with heavy rigid angle iron. It connects easily to any three-point hitch with category one specifications. The disc gang axles are made of 1" square steel rods mounted on double thrust ring gray-iron bearings. All disc harrows have angle adjustments of 10 or 15 degrees. The 5 1/2' discs have two adjustments and the 6 1/2' has three.
- Width: 6.5'
- Number of Blades: 20
- Blade Diameter: 18"
- Adjustment Settings: 3
- Ideal for grading driveways, filling potholes or reconditioning gravel roads
- Dual blade with box side for precision grading
- Extra length for improved leveling plus a 72″ grading width
- Hardened replaceable reversible cutting edge with 1/2 inch heavy-duty slides
- Ideal for tractors from 18 to 55 horsepower
- Category 1 quick hitch compatible
- Features our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat yellow finish only
- Ideal for Applying Insecticides & Herbicides
- Chemical Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- On-Off Boom ControlAdjustable Pressure Relief Valve
- Dual No-Boom with 260″ of Coverage
- Pump Not Included
- Inline Strainer
- Glyphosate Compatible
Complete seat and suspension kit for CIH 71, 72 & 89 Magnum 4WD Series tractors with original air suspension.
The KM 1003 Uni Pro is a deluxe seat/suspension assembly. The variable shock air suspension has a self-contained 12-volt compressor and provides a smoother, more comfortable ride.
- Durable gray Tufftex fabric covering
- Reclining backrest
- Adjustable lumbar support
- Fore and aft isolator which can be disabled
- Height and weight adjustment
- Padded tilt-up armrests with angle adjustment
- Adjustable slide rails with 5" of travel
Case-IH 71, 72 & 89 Magnum 4WD Series with Original Air Suspension: 7110, 7120, 7130, 7140, 7150, 7210, 7220, 7230, 7240, 7255, 8910, 8920, 8930, 9110, 9130, 9150, 9170, 9180, 9190, 9210, 9230, 9240, 9250, 9260, 9270, 9280, 9310, 9330, 9350, 9370, 9380, 9390Learn More
The Field General Line of Disc Harrows are field tested disc harrows which are built to last. The are great for use in garden's and wildlife plots to vineyards and small acreage farms. The Field General line of discs are designed with today's compact tractors in mind.
- Accommodates Category I Quick Hitch, Heavy Angle Iron Frame
- 1" Square Carbon Steel Axles
- Cast Iron Disc Spacers
- Adjustable Angle Settings
Removing the hatching tray allowed us to space the trays further apart and have them turn to a steeper angle. The No. 1500 is exempt from use as a hatcher allowing it to avoid the mess associated with hatches and remain clean. This incubator only has to maintain one humidity setting making it easier on the eggs and easier to operate. The “PROFESSIONAL” is designed to be used with the No. 1550 HATCHER. We recommend purchasing the two together. Up to three No 1500’s can be used with one hatcher for a weekly production of chicks from a laying flock. The No. 1500 incubator offers an accurate digital thermostat with LCD display of Temperature and Humidity. An on-board computer monitors systems and the environment every second to keep itself updated and to share this data with you. Electronic egg turning control, audio/visual indicators and a standard easy view door highlight a number of features. Constructed from high strength plastic board making it well insulated, quieter, and easier to clean. Each unit is hand assembled by our skilled craftsmen and tested for a full 24 hours for proper operation and calibration. Thermostat operating range between 60 and 103 degrees F. depending on room temperature. 110-120VAC, 50/60 Hz, 325 Watts. TUV Listed. This incubator includes: - 1 #3258 Digital Command Center thermostat - 3 turning racks - 1 moisture pan with 2 wick pads - Instruction booklet. Total Capacity with plastic trays: 1368 Quail Eggs (set and hatch 250 per week), 354 pheasant eggs, 270 chicken eggs, 198 turkey or duck eggs, and 36-45 larger eggs such as goose, peafowl, and emu. Actual capacity may depend on egg size. Please see the egg trays for this incubator in the INCUBATOR ACCESSORIES section.
- DIMENSIONS: 30 1/4” Front to Back, 15 3/4” Wide, 31 3/4” High.
- METAL SETTING TRAYS, ITEM NO. 3067 ARE SOLD SEPARATELY AND NOT NECESSARY FOR OPERATION.
- PLEASE USE PLASTIC EGG TRAYS (0243,0245,0246)
The 4500 Series Box Blade is designed to make grading and leveling jobs a snap. The heavy duty upper frame, 17” 7 gauge formed moldboard, two ½”x 6” heat treated reversible cutting edges, 5/16” end plates with wear strip, and reinforced scarifier bar all add up to a box blade that is built to work. The Category I, 3-point straddle hitch is also Quick Hitch Compatible. They are recommended for tractors up to 50 HP.Learn More
Wit the King Kutter Pallet Fork Grapple you can now combine your skid steer's pallet forks with a grapple. If you already have pallet forks add this attachment. Skid steer or forklift use. Clamp down on loads to help stabilize them. The pallet fork grapple is secured by bolts under the unit to your pallet forksLearn More