This pump is built with a 3/4 horsepower 9.8 amp motor designed for high performance,and is the pump of choice for heavy equipment applications. 115/230 volt AC Heavy Duty Vane Pump for fuel with Automatic nozzle. Delivers up to 30 GPM (114 LPM). Pump and motor are UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards. 1-1/4" Npt Inlet & 1"Npt outlet. Includes 1" x 12 ft. (3.7 m) hose.Learn More
Vertical – Dome Top tanks are free standing with a flat bottom for indoor or outdoor installations. Ace Roto-Mold Vertical Tanks conform to the requirements of NSF/ANSI Standard 61. Tanks are manufactured from medium- or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 1,500 Gallons
- Weight - 335 Pounds
- Dimensions - 64 x 115
- Lid - 16"
- Fitting -2"
- Specific Gravity - 1.7 Learn More
For those pond owners that have an existing tower and are interested in simply the windmill head then we offer the Outdoor Water Solutions functional windmill head. This comes with the complete head, blades, functional compressor, tail arms and tail fin. It also includes 100' of airline and 1 airstone diffuser with a backflow valve.
Ensure that your windmill tower can support approximately 200 lbs. Your tower will also need to be retrofitted to accept a 2.0" pivot tube that the Windmill Compressor is supported by.Learn More
- The waterer the feed yard and large cow/calf people love!
- No sharp corners.
- Heavy gauge Stainless Steel is used on the valve cover, service door, ball float and all hardware.
- Easy access through large service door.
- Deep trough bowls are easy to clean and have 2 funnel drains in C250 and up.
- Cancrete bowls can be set up with Electric, Continuous
- Flow, the ICE SWEEPER or Concrete Insulated Bowl only.
- Bowls are epoxy coated providing chemical protection from sodium, manure acid and silage.
- Precast hulls are made from reinforced steel, 6000 PSI, air entrained, sulfate resistant concrete.
- Capacity: 75 gallons
- Number of Head Feeder Cattle: 400-500
- Number of Head Cows: 220-350
- All standard models are 110v.
- Standard valve assembly is 3/4" Valve W/6" Stainless Ball.
- Model C450 + larger ises a 1" valve. Hawkeye plastic valves and plastic floats are available on request.
- Dimensions are taken from measurements of the base of the hull, height is to top of drinking lip on bowl.
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Length: 78"
- Width: 36"
- Height: 25"
- Weight: 1640 lbs
Field General's Rotary Harrows have been redesigned with sleeve mounted, drive-in spot welded spikes to increase performance, strength, and durability. It is easy to use and no tractor PTO is required. The unique turning action allows the harrow to level soil by redistributing it inward. It's perfect for arenas, pastures, orchards, vineyards, and landscaping.
- Heavy Duty Reinforced Frame, 3 Point Hitch
- Heavy Duty "C" Channel Ring with 6 Spokes
- Heavy Duty Bolt on Hub with Sealed Bearing
- Sleeve Mounted, Drive-In, Spot Welded Spikes
240 Series Round Back Rotary Cutters are constructed using 11 gauge for the top sheet and 10 gauge on the side skirts for added strength. They come equipped with your choice of a 50 HP shear bolt or slip clutch gearbox. Available in 4’, 5’ and 6’ widths with Category I hitches. This is a quality manufactured cutter that can be purchased for an affordable price
- Cat I Hitch
- 11 Gauge Top Deck Thickness
- 10 Gauge Side Skirt Thickness
- 50 HP Gearbox
- Available in 4’, 5’ and 6’
- Used in rough stock applications to turn livestock into bucking chute
- Sheeted panels facilitate smooth animal flow
- Unmatched strength to provide greater control for your animals
- Can be used for any alley configuration used with alley frames (Alley Frame sold separately, shown as gray portion in picture)
- Features a durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish
- 74" Tall
Cone Bottom Tanks are selected when a more complete drain out of stored chemical is required in indoor or outdoor installations. Tanks require stands to support the conical bottoms. Tanks are manufactured from medium- or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 1,490 Gallons
- Weight - 340 Pounds
- Dimensions - 64 x 132
- Overall Height - 146"
- Lid - 16"
- Fitting -2"
- Specific Gravity - 1.7