Complete seat and suspension kit for IH 86/88 series tractors with Original Air-Oil or Hydraulic Suspension. Includes: 1055 Uni Pro seat and air suspension assembly in black fabric, self contained 12-volt compressor, pedestal, install hardware and installation instructions.
- Durable black/gray fabric covering
- Reclining backrest with tapered back support
- Backrest extension for extra backrest height
- Adjustable mechanical lumbar support
- Adjustable fold-up armrests
- Suspension travel of 4"
- Fore/aft isolator with 8.25" of travel absorbs jarring for extra comfort
- Height adjustment of 3"
- Adjustable slide rails provide fore/aft adjustment
- Shock absorber adjustments for individual comfort
- Durable suspension cover to keep components free of dirt and dust
Fits International Harvester 86/88 Series with Original Air-Oil or Hydraulic Suspension: 886, 986, 1086, 1486, 1586, 3288, 3388, 3488, 3588, 3688, 3788, 5088, 5288, 5488, Hydro 186.
Please Note: This will not fit the 686. Order Part Number 6572 instead. Also, swivel is not included. Part number 5007 is available as an option.
Bladderwort, coontail, elodea, hydrilla, naiad, pondweed, and watermilfoil. These are just a few of the many problematic species of aquatic weeds that can quickly overrun a pond, lake, canal, or reservoir. When weeds take over a waterway, ecosystems are disturbed and recreational use is often halted. Sonar has become a world leader in aquatic herbicides by successfully combating these nuisances. Now, Sonar offers an even more effective and improved treatment with their Precision Release (PR) formula.
After delivering a strong initial dose of concentrated active ingredient, Sonar PR maintains a higher concentration for an extended amount of time. The stamina of this product is particularly effective for combating more tolerant weeds or for treating more challenging areas of your pond. When applied early in the season, this product provides superior season-long control.
Application rates for Sonar PR pellets vary from 3.2 - 25 pounds per acre for ponds to 4 - 80 pounds per acre for lakes. Minimal post-usage restrictions apply. While there are no restrictions on water use for swimming, fishing, or domestic use following treatment, one should wait 14 to 30 days before using treated water for irrigation purposes. See manufacturer’s label for details.
- 30lb container
- Precision Release pelleted formula
- Results start to appear in 5-7 days
- Will not corrode application equipment
- Effective against several species of aquatic weeds, including bladderwort, coontail, elodea, hydrilla, naiad, pondweed, water milfoil, and paragrass
- 5% fluridone
Cannot sell to the following states: Alaska, California, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Oregon, Rhode Island, Washington, VermontLearn More
Taylor Pittsburgh Field General 6'10" 347 Series Disc Harrow with Notched Front Blades and Round Rear Blades 347-18-20CF88$1,244.97
The Field General Line of Disc Harrows are field tested disc harrows which are built to last. They are great for use in garden’s and wildlife plots to vineyards and small acreage farms. The Field General line of discs are designed with today’s compact tractors in mind.
- Accommodates Category I Quick Hitch
- 8” Blade Spacing
- 18” Disc Blades
- Formed Tubular Main Frame
- Self Aligning, Sealed ball bearings
- 15/16” Round High Carbon Steel Axles
- Adjustable Axle Gangs: 5-20 Degrees
- Capacity - 1,550 - 2,600 Gallons - 15 Deg.
- Weight - 640 Pounds
- Clearance - 9"
- Great for General Agricultural, Lawn Care and Pest Control Spraying
- 3 Diaphragm Gas Powered Diaphragm Pump
- Powered by a Honda GX 6.5 HP Engine
- Includes Pressure Regulator with Dump Lever
- Includes Gearbox
- Anodized Aluminum Materials
- 1” Inlet, 2 1/2” Outlet, 1/2” Bypass, 32 lbs. 11 GPM, 580 PSI
- Smart Start™ Compatible - Oil Sensor Drain Plug
- Roundup® Ready
Ace Roto-Mold cistern tanks are intended for bulk storage or collection of potable water and designed for below ground level installations. Tanks are manufactured from high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and feature a trapezoidal, deep rib design. Only Ace tanks feature a custom-molded gasket in the lid. Manufactured from extruded Nitrile rubber, the gasket snaps into the lid and ensures a watertight seal. Our exclusive lid design locks in place with nylon ties, eliminating the need for metal fasteners that can corrode and fail. Ace Roto-Mold cistern tanks are FDA-approved for potable water and are manufactured for containment of liquids up to 1.7 specific gravity.
- Capacity - 1,450 Gallon
- Weight - 473 Pounds
- Dimensions - 58 x 118 x 72
Free Standing Leg Tanks are selected when transportable (non DOT approved)containment is required for indoor or outdoor applications.
Leg Tanks are equipped with molded-in legs to support the tank and band locators for tie down. Tanks are manufactured from medium- or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators
Ace Roto-Mold’s unique baffle system is easy to install and clean. These baffles help to reduce fluid sloshing. Baffles come standard in some tanks and offered as an option in others.
- Capacity - 1,010 Gallons
- Weight - 340 Pounds
- Lid - 16"
- Fitting - 2"
- Dimensions - 48 x 130
- Requirements - Hoops
CJJ, Inc. offers a practical, multi-purpose utility bucket that can help you get the job done quick. Our utility bucket can substitute for snow, dirt, or a wide range of other buckets. The utility bucket can be used for leveling, digging, loading, hauling and dumping. Use it for demolition, landscaping, silage, construction or renovation jobs.Product Specifications
- Overall height: 26"
- Inside depth: 40"
- Cutting edge: .75" X 6" C1055
- Wrapper: A36 steel
$1,203.97[description] Learn More