Tarter Rotary Cutters are built to be durable and productive in a variety of applications. This tough cutter can handle grass, stalks, and brush with ease. The laminated, puncture-resistant, adjustable rear wheel easily changes the cutting angle of the deck, provides stability and smooth operation, reduces scalping, and allows for easy mowing height adjustments. Cast iron gearboxes, balanced stump jumpers, and heat-treated forged blades help make this cutter a long term performer. This cutter is quickhitch compatible for Category I attachments. This tough performer features our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat gray finish.
- 45 HP heavy-duty cast iron 540 RPM gearbox
- 11-gauge deck, 8-gauge sides
- Series 4 shielded PTO shaft with shear pin
- Balanced stump jumper/blade pan with heavy-duty, 3 inch heat-treated forged blades
- Adjustable, laminated, puncture-resistant rear wheel
- Assembles in minutes
- Category I pins included with purchase
- Measures 24" H x 76" W x 105" L
- Heavy Duty Commercial Box Blade
- Forged Steel Spring Shanks
- Clevis Hitch
- Quick Hitch
- Revolutionary design allows for all kinds of water capacity during hot months, however you only have to heat half the bowl all winter!
- No sharp corners.
- Heavy gauge Stainless Steel is used on the valve cover, service door, ball float and all hardware.
- Easy access through large service door.
- Deep trough bowls are easy to clean and have 2 funnel drains in C250 and up.
- Cancrete bowls can be set up with Electric, Continuous Flow, the ICE SWEEPER or Concrete Insulated Bowl only.
- Bowls are epoxy coated providing chemical protection from sodium, manure acid and silage.
- Precast hulls are made from reinforced steel, 6000 PSI, air entrained, sulfate resistant concrete.
- Capacity: 73 gallons
- Number of Head Feeder Cattle: 400-500
- Number of Head Cows: 2250-350
- All standard models are 110v.
- Standard valve assembly is 3/4" Valve W/6" Stainless Ball.
- Model C450 + larger ises a 1" valve. Hawkeye plastic valves and plastic floats are available on request.
- Dimensions are taken from measurements of the base of the hull, height is to top of drinking lip on bowl.
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Length: 78"
- Width: 36"
- Height: 25"
- Weight: 1400 lbs
The Field General Line of Disc Harrows are field tested disc harrows which are built to last. They are great for use in garden’s and wildlife plots to vineyards and small acreage farms. The Field General line of discs are designed with today’s compact tractors in mind.
- Accommodates Category I Quick Hitch
- 8” Blade Spacing
- 18” Disc Blades
- Formed Tubular Main Frame
- Self Aligning, Sealed ball bearings
- 15/16” Round High Carbon Steel Axles
- Adjustable Axle Gangs: 5-20 Degrees
Skid steer loader bucket with teeth. Heavy duty low profile design. Built tough. Great for use on a construction, farm, ranch, or landscaping job site.Product Specifications
- Overall depth: 39.5” less teeth
- Overall height: 22”
- Inside width: 64”
- Inside depth: 36” less teeth
- Wrapper: A36 steel
- 3/8 " steel skid plates
KING KUTTER'S ROTARY KUTTER is a quality constructed, durable Kutter that's built to last. Constructed with rugged I-beam side rails, and a single sheet top deck that is fully reinforced with cross and spider bracing. Standard features include cast iron gearbox, stump jumper, adjustable laminated tail wheel and shielded PTO with a shear pin (slip clutch optional on most models).
- Cutting Width: 72"
- Cutting Height: 4.0 - 8.0"
- Gearbox Rating: 40 HP
- Deck Thickness: 10 GA
- Blade Size: 1/2 x 3 x 30"
Free Standing Leg Tanks are selected when transportable (non DOT approved)containment is required for indoor or outdoor applications.
Leg Tanks are equipped with molded-in legs to support the tank and band locators for tie down. Tanks are manufactured from medium- or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators
Ace Roto-Mold’s unique baffle system is easy to install and clean. These baffles help to reduce fluid sloshing. Baffles come standard in some tanks and offered as an option in others.
- Capacity - 1,010 Gallons
- Weight - 340 Pounds
- Lid - 16"
- Fitting - 2"
- Dimensions - 48 x 130
- Requirements - Hoops
This rock bucket from Blue Diamond Attachments will keep the rocks in the bucket and let the dirt fall through. With 3" spacing between tines, 2/8" tine thickness it can do some serious scooping. The bucket is 26" deep and 20" tall.Learn More
Crop Care Tanks are designed for OEM sprayer applications that contain chemicals rated for contact with polyethylene. Hoop recesses are provided around the tank to facilitate installation and anchoring. Wide bottom tanks are available with either a box-style or sloped-style sump on the bottom for withdrawal. Narrow bottom tanks are cut out on each side to facilitate narrow track widths and are only available with a sloped-style sump. Larger tanks are furnished with polyethylene baffles for fluid control and a five-gallon rinse tank. The tanks are manufactured from high-density polyethylene with U.V. stabilizers and are designed for liquids of up to 1.9 specific gravity. Tanks are shipped on returnable pallets. Fittings are shipped loose.
- Capacity - 1,000 Gallons
- Weight - 345 Pounds
- Dimensions - 58 x 115 x 51
- Lid - 16"
- Fitting - 2"
240 Series Round Back Rotary Cutters are constructed using 11 gauge for the top sheet and 10 gauge on the side skirts for added strength. They come equipped with your choice of a 50 HP shear bolt or slip clutch gearbox. Available in 4’, 5’ and 6’ widths with Category I hitches. This is a quality manufactured cutter that can be purchased for an affordable price
- Cat I Hitch
- 11 Gauge Top Deck Thickness
- 10 Gauge Side Skirt Thickness
- 50 HP Gearbox
- Available in 4’, 5’ and 6’