- Capacity - 4,900 or 8,250 Gallons - 15 Deg.
- Weight - 1,020 Pounds
- Clearance - 10"
**If you would like to special order this item, please call 1-800-561-1752.Learn More
Specifications and Features:
- Color: Black
- 3" Fit
- Does NOT include sump
- Four poly baffles included for fluid control
- Furnished with a 16″ vented lid assembly as standard
- Siphon tube and 2″ FPT heavy-duty polypropylene fitting and Santoprene gasket are standard
- Gallon indicators on one side and one end of the tank
- Four hoop recesses facilitate anchoring
- Designed for containment of liquids with a specific gravity of 1.7 or lower
- Tanks are manufactured from medium-density polyethylene with U.V. stabilizers
- Tank Skids feature welded steel construction and have a black powder coat finish
The Telescopic Windmill Aeration Systems includes 100` of regular airline, 50` of Weighted Airline, Airstone diffuser, Foot Valve and Hose Connector Pack.
The telescopic pole windmill system is ideal for ¼ acre to 3 acre ponds that are in public domain - such as golf courses or municipal ponds. The tower is designed like a 25 Ft tall light post and its modern style has attracted many residential and rural pond owners as well.
The tower design hides all airline which goes down from the compressor through the tower and it prevents any one from climbing the tower as well. Each system comes in three segments with an hinge system at the base for ease of assembly and installation.
The blade diameter on all units is a full 73" in diameter which is the largest windmill head on the market for pond aeration. This allows our units to pump up to 4.5 CFM of air and still turn at low wind speeds due to our windmill heads higher torque. We can also produce up to 30 psi of air allowing these units to aerate ponds or lakes that are 10', 20' or even 30' deep.
The Outdoor Water Solutions “NEW” Wind Driven Aeration System offers:
- New “BalCam” technology minimizes bearing fatigue
- Patent pending new design
- Fast & Easy Assembly
- Manufactured with high quality 18 gauge galvanized steel
- Newly redesigned blades and front dome assembly for better air flow
- Self-governing head to protect the unit in high winds
- New secure locking mechanism that attaches the windmill head to shaft
- Larger check valves and upgraded ½” airline to handle the increased air that is produced
- High Air Output - 3.0-4.5 CFM rating Rated at 30 psi
- Full 5 year warranty on bearing’s and cam’s!
Four in one skid steer attachments have many uses, and you most likely already have an idea of how you would use a versatile combination bucket attachment like this. It's one of those things you may purchase to help you with a single problem but end up using in many different ways.Product Specifications
- Overall width: 66"
- Overall depth: 38.5"
- Overall height: 29"
- Inside width: 64.75", 70.75" or 82.75"
- Inside depth: 31"
- Shipping weight: 66"/727 lbs.
- Bucket edge: .75" X 6" - C1055 steel
- Bucket side: .25" A36 steel
The value series of Powder River squeeze chutes incorporate some great features from behavior series like side exits, removable kick pans, adjustable floors, and easy to use drop pipes. The Value line is rated for herds of 30 head or less and cattle that weight 1100 lbs. or less. The value chutes are not designed for handling bulls.
Lenth Overall 93" Height 74" Width Overall 37"
- Affordable all-steel construction - safe for you and the animal.
- Comes with all of the key features of the XL Cattle Chute.
- For herds of 30 head or less and for cattle 1100 lbs or less.
- Manual head gate provides wide opening for catching horned cattle.
- Cattle chute sides squeeze simultaneously providing even pressure to the animal, thus reducing chance of injury.
- Drop-side pipes allow animal access from either side.
- Kick panels are removable on each side.
- Cattle chute sides can be adjusted at 7, 12, and 17 inches wide to accommodate for the size of the animal being worked.
- A right side exit comes with every cattle chute, allowing the animal to exit out the side if it does not want to exit out the front. The side exit is also a great safety feature if an animal gets down in the chute.
- The Value Cattle Chute is all-steel construction for more years of service.
- Nose Tongs come with each cattle chute for keeping the head in a still position for ear tagging or dehorning.
- Not designed for bulls.
- The Value Cattle Chute is designed for small herds.
Out of stock