By keeping your cattle moving through this adjustable 20 foot Straight Crowding Alley, you'll save time and cut costs. Available in 20-foot complete units, can be set up with adjustable width levers on the right or left side. Tailgate swings outward and locks open. For portable or permanent use. It can be mounted on wood or concrete, or set on solid ground and staked down.
Side Panel Height 60" Adjustable Width 18 - 30" Cut Out Gate 54" Solid Panels 20" Alley Bows 2" Sch. 10 Pipe, 8' High
Four in one skid steer attachments have many uses, and you most likely already have an idea of how you would use a versatile combination bucket attachment like this. It's one of those things you may purchase to help you with a single problem but end up using in many different ways.Product Specifications
- Overall width: 66"
- Overall depth: 38.5"
- Overall height: 29"
- Inside width: 64.75", 70.75" or 82.75"
- Inside depth: 31"
- Shipping weight: 66"/727 lbs.
- Bucket edge: .75" X 6" - C1055 steel
- Bucket side: .25" A36 steel
The rock bucket grapple is an extremely versatile attachment. Pick up rocks, clean up job-sites, clear brush, dress yards, carry logs and firewood. With 3/8" bucket tines, 1/2" grapple tines, enclosed cylinders and grease fitting on pivot points this grapple bucket is ready for the hard work.Learn More
Aquifer Low Profile Cistern Tanks strong, durable, quality construction is designed for bulk collection and storage of potable or non-potable water. Tanks can be used in below and above ground applications. Aquifers can be buried up to 28″ deep and can be backfilled empty.
- Description - 2,500 Gallon Low Profile Cistern w/Burial Lid
- Weight - 1,031 Pounds
- Dimensions - 98 x 158 x 54
Skid steer loader bucket with teeth. Heavy duty low profile design. Built tough. Great for use on a construction, farm, ranch, or landscaping job site.Product Specifications
- Overall depth: 39.5” less teeth
- Overall height: 22”
- Inside width: 94”
- Inside depth: 36” less teeth
- Wrapper: A36 steel
- 3/8 " steel skid plates
- Cattle Roping Arena Chute
- Automatic Closing Front and Rear Gates
- Manual Release
- Low Maintenance
- Saves Time and Installation Costs
- Easy Clean Out
Specifications Length 90 in. Width 33 in. Height 74 in. Weight 650 lbs. Finish Powder Coated Material 14 Gauge Steel Chute Opening 28 in.
The King Kutter Manure Fork is used for manure and hay/straw clean-up. Plus this manure fork can also be used for light brush clearing. With its 72 inch large round tine design it makes for an easy after use wash-down.Learn More
The value series of Powder River squeeze chutes incorporate some great features from behavior series like side exits, removable kick pans, adjustable floors, and easy to use drop pipes. The Value line is rated for herds of 30 head or less and cattle that weight 1100 lbs. or less. The value chutes are not designed for handling bulls.
Lenth Overall 93" Height 74" Width Overall 37"
- Affordable all-steel construction - safe for you and the animal.
- Comes with all of the key features of the XL Cattle Chute.
- For herds of 30 head or less and for cattle 1100 lbs or less.
- Manual head gate provides wide opening for catching horned cattle.
- Cattle chute sides squeeze simultaneously providing even pressure to the animal, thus reducing chance of injury.
- Drop-side pipes allow animal access from either side.
- Kick panels are removable on each side.
- Cattle chute sides can be adjusted at 7, 12, and 17 inches wide to accommodate for the size of the animal being worked.
- A right side exit comes with every cattle chute, allowing the animal to exit out the side if it does not want to exit out the front. The side exit is also a great safety feature if an animal gets down in the chute.
- The Value Cattle Chute is all-steel construction for more years of service.
- Nose Tongs come with each cattle chute for keeping the head in a still position for ear tagging or dehorning.
- Not designed for bulls.
- The Value Cattle Chute is designed for small herds.
Out of stock