The King Kutter Manure Fork is used for manure and hay/straw clean-up. Plus this manure fork can also be used for light brush clearing. With its 72 inch large round tine design it makes for an easy after use wash-down.Learn More
Powder Coated Windmill Aeration Systems includes - Airstone Diffuser and Foot Valve, 100 ft. Air line, 50 ft. Weighted Air line, Hose Connector Pack, & Pivot Points. Sizes are all 20'.
The blade diameter on all units is a full 73" in diameter which is the largest windmill head on the market for pond aeration. This allows our units to pump up to 4.5 CFM of air and still turn at low wind speeds due to our windmill heads higher torque. We can also produce up to 30 psi of air allowing these units to aerate ponds or lakes that are 10', 20' or even 30' deep.
The Outdoor Water Solutions “NEW” Wind Driven Aeration System offers:
- New “BalCam” technology minimizes bearing fatigue
- Patent pending new design
- Fast & Easy Assembly
- Manufactured with high quality 18 gauge galvanized steel
- Newly redesigned blades and front dome assembly for better air flow
- Self-governing head to protect the unit in high winds
- New secure locking mechanism that attaches the windmill head to shaft
- Larger check valves and upgraded ½” airline to handle the increased air that is produced
- High Air Output - 3.0-4.5 CFM rating Rated at 30 psi
- Full 5 year warranty on bearing’s and cam’s!
Available in the following colors:
- Blue & White
- Forest Green
- Green & Yellow
- Red & White
- Custom (1 or 2 colors)
Taylor Pittsburgh Taylor Way 7' 8500 Series Heavy Duty Rear Blade with Hydraulic Offset, Tilt & Angle 8500-RMB-84HHH$2,743.97
The 8500 Series Heavy Duty Rear Blades have the added features that make any heavy duty job easier than ever. Fully adjustable and constructed for strength, the 8500 is an excellent choice for leveling, ditching, landscaping, road maintenance, snow removal and more.
- Mechanical or Hydraulic Adjustments on Angle, Offset and Tilt Functions
- 3 Working Widths
- Reversible Cutting Edge
- Reversible Curved Moldboard
- Heavy 4”x 4” x 3/8” Main Tube
- Straddle Type Combination 3-Point Hitch
- Optional End Plates & Skid Shoes
Free Standing Leg Tanks are selected when transportable (non DOT approved) containment is required for indoor or outdoor applications. Leg Tanks are equipped with molded-in legs to support the tank and band locators for tie down. Tanks are manufactured from medium- or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
Ace Roto-Mold’s unique baffle system is easy to install and clean. These baffles help to reduce fluid sloshing. Baffles come standard in some tanks and offered as an option in others.
- Capacity - 2,350 Gallons
- Weight - 920 Pounds
- Lid - 16"
- Fitting - 2"
- Dimensions - 88 x 146 x 63
- Requirements - Hoops
The Pregscan from Animark will change the way you take care of pregant large animals. With the ability to detect pregnancy as early as 14 days after breeding, and monitor throughout gestation. With a 98% accuracy, and being able to detect pregancy as quickly as 1 minute per animal, this product is a must have. By allowing you to quickly identify animals in your herd that are bred or open, you will be able to increase productivity and increase profitability.
- For use with Horse or Cattle
- Detect pregnancy early and throughout gestation.
- Comes complete with all accessories (carry case, cable, charger, manual, and sensor) and training DVD.
- Portable and ready for heavy use.
The value series of Powder River squeeze chutes incorporate some great features from behavior series like side exits, removable kick pans, adjustable floors, and easy to use drop pipes. The Value line is rated for herds of 30 head or less and cattle that weight 1100 lbs. or less. The value chutes are not designed for handling bulls.
Lenth Overall 93" Height 74" Width Overall 37"
- Affordable all-steel construction - safe for you and the animal.
- Comes with all of the key features of the XL Cattle Chute.
- For herds of 30 head or less and for cattle 1100 lbs or less.
- Manual head gate provides wide opening for catching horned cattle.
- Cattle chute sides squeeze simultaneously providing even pressure to the animal, thus reducing chance of injury.
- Drop-side pipes allow animal access from either side.
- Kick panels are removable on each side.
- Cattle chute sides can be adjusted at 7, 12, and 17 inches wide to accommodate for the size of the animal being worked.
- A right side exit comes with every cattle chute, allowing the animal to exit out the side if it does not want to exit out the front. The side exit is also a great safety feature if an animal gets down in the chute.
- The Value Cattle Chute is all-steel construction for more years of service.
- Nose Tongs come with each cattle chute for keeping the head in a still position for ear tagging or dehorning.
- Not designed for bulls.
- The Value Cattle Chute is designed for small herds.
Out of stock