Fits 8430, 8630.
- Note: Straight aspirator 1-1/4" O.D.
- Vertical-Oval Body. Shell 8 x 11-1/2
- Replaces OEM AR 86604
- Inlet Length (A): 3-1/2"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 3-15/16"
- Shell Length (C): 30"
- Outlet Length (D): 5"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 5"
- O/A Length (F): 38"
- Weight in LBS: 30
Convenient step and handrail combination makes it easier clean your windshield. Easy to install with no holes to drill. Matches original equipment color and hardware is included. This model fits the right side on JD 8000 R series tractors.
Fits John Deere 8225R, 8245R, 8270R, 8295R, 8320R, 8345R.
Please Note: IMPORTANT! Interferes with ILS front axles. 8320R and 8345R models come standard with ILS. It does fit these; however, you must set your stops to clear the step. WILL NOT FIT MODEL YEARS 2011 AND NEWER! Learn More
- Capacity - 150 Gallon
- Weight - 80 Pounds
- Dimensions - 24 x 40 x 42
- Lid - 7"
- Fitting - 2″ outlet
- TREE: Fiberglass
- BARS: Semi Quarter
- HORN: 3”
- CANTLE: 2 1/2”
- SWELL: 11”
- GULLET: 7”
- RIGGING: Heavy Dee
- SKIRT: 21” x 21 1/2”
- WEIGHT: 14 lbs.
- Blevins style quick change buckles
- Neoprene in skirts
- Mohawk Brown and Shoshone Black.
- Size: 16"
- Color: Mohawk Brown
Our Fence Line Feeder Panels are designed for feeding square-bale, loose hay or silage in the pasture fence line or corner. They can also be used in barns or sheds for easy feeding. 50" high, these feeder panels are available in 2" tubing in E-Coat red. These panels are also great for constructing your own square bale feeders of various sizes, with S-bar openings and quick pin hookup. The superior E-Coat finish ensures longer life in the field, and the S-bar design helps prevent calves from getting inside.Learn More
- Capacity - 200 x 32 Gallons
- Weight - 110 Pounds
- Bands - 2.75 x 57
Tuthill/Fillrite 4 Wheel Mechanical Meter, 1 " Meter 6-40 GPM, in package Pipe fittings to fit 300V Series pumps901LMK300V$250.97
The 901LMK300V Mechanical flow meter has a large easy to read display, flow ports can be positioned vertically or horizontally, UL/cUL listed, handles fluid of any viscosity, rated for Gasoline, Diesel, Kerosene, mineral spirits, Stoddard solvents and heptane. Fill-Rite meters provide precision and durability in a cost-effective design. The 901LMK300V meter is a 4 wheel mechanical meter designed for transfer pumps with a flow rate of 6-40 GPM. this meter has a 1" inlet and outlet package has fittings to install in the 300V Series pumpsLearn More
Field General's Drag Harrows are ideal tool for pasture renovation and maintenance. The drag harrows spread and incorporate manure thatch dead growth, areate soil, increase moisture penetration, and renovate pastures by preparing soil for seeding while stimulating existing growth. Field General's Drag Harrows are a must for the progressive farmer, rancher, horse owner, landscaper, or grounds keeper.
- Tines 1/2" Diameter by 4 1/2" Long
- No Parts to Adjust or Lubricate
- Offset Tines Eliminate Ridges
- Evenly Works the Ground Regardless of the Terrain
- Cold Forged Tines Eliminate Breakage
- Can be Operated at Speeds up to 8 MPH
- Protect your investment with our most reliable confinement for cattle, hogs and other large animals
- Able to withstand the demands of corralling large animal herds
- Ideal for all terrains, as well as corrals and pastures
- Special wire crimps withstand even the most severe weather by allowing the fence to expand and contract
- Galvanized wire resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Red Brand Tradition - Class 1 Galvanized Wire
Quality original pleated style seat assembly for restoring your IH tractor. Seat, large backrest and small backrest have steel cores. Seat has 4" foam cushion. Large backrest and small backrest have 2" foam cushions. Seat assembly tips forward. Hardware includes two side plates and one back plate. Available in original black and white color pattern (white part is pleated).
Fits International-Harvester 1026, 1066, 1206, 1256, 1456, 1466, 1468, 1566, 1568, 21206, 21256, 21456 D, 2504, 2544, 2656, 2706, 2756, 2806, 2826, 2856, 4100, 4156, 4166, 4186, 504, 544, 656, 666, 686, 706, 756, 766, 806, 826, 856, 966, HYDRO 100, HYDRO 70, HYDRO 86.Learn More