Cannot be sold in: CA, CT, ME, NJ, NY, WA
The ClearPAC was designed to end the guesswork of creating and maintaining a healthy ecosystem. The ClearPAC solves the issues that so many pond owners face such as: poor water quality, unwanted muck, fish health, and maintaining crystal clear water. Order Online today and stop guessing your way through pond management!
- Complete Do-It-Yourself Pond Care Package.
- Take the guesswork out pond maintenance.
- 1/4 Acre ClearPAC treats up to a 1/4 acre pond for 6 months, 1/2 acre for 3 months.
- 1/2 Acre ClearPAC treats up to a 1/2 acre pond for 6 months, 1 acre for 3 months.
A small backyard version of an Outdoor Water Solutions windmill has been designed and created with the same high standards in quality workmanship the company has been recognized for. This unit is built for ease of assembly and to last decades as with all other Outdoor Water Solutions products.
Main Features of The Backyard Windmill
- Sturdy 4 leg tower design
- 1 piece 27” rotor head for ease of assembly
- Simple, fast and safe anchoring system using ground stakes (provided in package).
- Structurally strong tower for strong winds
- Windmill is sold for ornamental purposes
- There is a One-year manufacturer’s warranty
- The Backyard windmill weighs only 51 lbs. for the Small version and is shipped all in one box throughout North America
- The Backyard Windmill is available in a number of powder coated finishes - traditional galvanized steel or Bronze, Red & White, Green & Yellow or Red, White & Blue powder coat colors.
Fits 8100, 8200, 8300, 8400 8110, 8210, 8310, 8410.
- Clamps Included
- Vertical-Oval Body. Shell dia. 7"
- Replaces OEM RE44716
- Inlet Length (A): 3-1/2"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 5"
- Shell Length (C): 40"
- Outlet Length (D): 22"
- Outlet O.D. (E): Bent Pipe
- O/A Length (F): 66"
- Weight in LBS: 33
These batch tanks are designed for indoor applications. The tanks support many features including vertical, open top vertical, cone bottom as well as open top cone bottom options.All tanks feature 8" lids and one standard fitting. A hinged lid option is also available on the open top styles. Both polyethylene and metal stands designed for all styles make these tanks very versatile. Tanks are manufactures from medium-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and are designed for the containment of liquids up to 2.0 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with liter and gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 250 Gallon
- Weight - 76
- Dimensions - 36x69
- Lid - 8"
- Fitting - 2"
Complete kit simplifies routine baler belt maintenance and repairs. Can be installed on-site or in the field in minutes, rather than hours.
- 4 complete 7" splices with pin
- 16 oz. ball pin hammer
- Rivet application guide
- Installation tool
- Hand-held skiving tool
- Durable storage box
This is an officially licensed Pheasants Forever backyard windmill that is powder coated in Bronze. It stands 8'3" tall and would look great at your farm, hunting cabin or just on your property. If you're a hunter or have a dad, uncle, grandfather or someone who is, this would be a great gift.
A portion of all sales goes back to Pheasants Forever to help finance habitat restoration, youth training and hunter education.Learn More
Optional 8" wide trench cleaner for 24" digging depth chains. For models XR-14, XR-21, XR-25, XR-35Learn More
Our Creep Feeder Panel is designed with an adjustable horizontal bar for calf passage only. Creep Feeder Panels are useful between pastures and outside sheds for calf-only feeding and are ideal for the small- or large-size herd. 50" high, this Creep Feeder Panel is constructed of 2" round tubular steel. Calf openings are spaced 18" apart. A superior E-Coat finish ensures long life in the field.Learn More