This is a Professional Grade pellet that controls muck and sludge build up on the bottom of your pond or lake. Great for swimming areas, around boat docks, beaches, etc.
These pellets were designed for lagoons, lakes and ponds as a low-maintenance solution for sludge and muck build up. The Professional Grade pellets are fortified with specialized bacterial strains that are high volume waste consumers. They also have a trace mineral base and organic catalyst to increase the productivity of each pellet.
- Specially designed pellet that drives the active ingredient down to the muck and organic matter where it can do the most good.
- Contains sludge eating bacteria, enzymes and trace minerals.
- Eliminates odor causing muck in swimming areas, around docks and on beaches.
- No gypsum fillers
To use as a spot treatment around a dock, pier, beach or other problem area. Use 4 lbs. per week for 4 weeks, then 1 lb. every other week as needed. At this rate, 25 lbs. will treat up to 2,000 sq. ft for a five month season.Learn More
- Ideal for Applying Insecticides & Herbicides
- Chemical Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- 2 GPM Delavan Pump
- 12 Volt Connection Cables
- Adjustable Cone Spray Nozzle
- 18” Handgun with 15ft of Hose
- Round-up® Ready
- 5” Fill Lid with Tether
- 84” Boom Spray Coverage
- Adjustable Pressure with Return to Tank
Optional 8" wide trench cleaner for 24" digging depth chains. For models XR-14, XR-21, XR-25, XR-35Learn More
PCO tanks can be selected for stationary or transportable (non DOT approved) applications both indoors and outdoors. The tanks have a rounded bottom for best fluid drainage and a 2” deep sump option is also available. PCO tanks must be securely anchored for use in transportable applications and galvanized steel bands are available for this purpose. PCO300-37 comes with an internal baffle for support and fluid control. The tanks are manufactured from medium-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity.
- Capacity - 200 Gallons
- Weight - 82 Pounds
- Dimensions - 37 x 48 x 38
- Lid - 12"
- Fitting - 1 1/4" Learn More
Quality precut cab foam kit will make the inside of your tractor cab look like new. Contains 11 pieces. Color: Brindle Brown.
Fits JD 8450, 8650, 8850.Learn More
This industry standard DC pump dispenses up to 13 GPM (49 GPM). The SD1202 is ideal for pumping gas, diesel fuel and kerosene. With an amp draw that's easy on your DC power source. Explosion-proof UL/cUL listed 1/4 HP motor. The SD1202 comes complete with 10' static wire hose and manual nozzle.
- Die-cast aluminum
- 1in. x 28in. suction pipe
- 10ft. hose with manual nozzle
- Hose threads: 3/4in. NPT
- Thermally protected, explosion-proof
- UL/cUL listed 1/4 HP motor
- Two ball bearings
- 2in. NPT bung adapter and clamp assembly
- 4-bolt flange mount
- 15ft. power cable on 12V
- Use for diesel, gasoline, kerosene, mineral spirits and Stoddard solvent and heptane
- HP: 1/4
- Flow (GPM): 13
- Speed (RPM): 2600
- Amps: 20
- Max. Suction Lift (ft.): 7
- Inlet Port (in.): 1
- Outlet Port (in.): 3/4
- Duty Cycle: 30 Min.
- Self-Priming: Yes
- Bypass Valve: Yes
- Seal Type: Mechanical
- Nozzle Type: Manual
- Hose (in. x ft.): 1 x 10
- Dimensions L x W x H (in.): 9 x 7 1/2 x 9
Cannot be sold in: CA, CT, ME, NJ, NY, WA
The ClearPAC was designed to end the guesswork of creating and maintaining a healthy ecosystem. The ClearPAC solves the issues that so many pond owners face such as: poor water quality, unwanted muck, fish health, and maintaining crystal clear water. Order Online today and stop guessing your way through pond management!
- Complete Do-It-Yourself Pond Care Package.
- Take the guesswork out pond maintenance.
- 1/4 Acre ClearPAC treats up to a 1/4 acre pond for 6 months, 1/2 acre for 3 months.
- 1/2 Acre ClearPAC treats up to a 1/2 acre pond for 6 months, 1 acre for 3 months.
- 15hp Powerease engine with low oil alert
- 1” key way shaft
- 420 cc
- 25 L Fuel tank
Optional 6" wide trench cleaner for 48" & 60" digging depth chains. For models XR-14, XR-21, XR-25, XR-35Learn More