KING KUTTER'S BOX BLADES are designed for rugged use by landscapers, farmers, homeowners, and in light construction. They are great for landscaping, land leveling, backfilling, grading, and many other applications. Each box blade is constructed with a 20" specially formed self cleaning moldboard. They have 2 high carbon steel reversible cutting edges (one front and one rear). Each unit features heavy duty, ripper shanks with replaceable, heat treated teeth. Each shank has 4 position adjustment holes that pin to the reinforced frame for maximum efficiency. The shank housing is a 1/4" x 4" x 4" box with slotted holes and pins. The upper frame is constructed of heavy gauge steel with replaceable lift and brace arms.
- Width: 72"
- Hitch Category: Cat. 1
- Number of shanks: 6
- Adjustments: 4
Specially formulated EnduraPlas diesel grade polyethylene fuel transfer tank provides a hasslefree, completely assembled option for transporting diesel fuel. Features a built-in 10 GPM pump with on/off switch and integrated bypass valve. U.S.A.
- (1) 100-gal. diesel fuel transfer tank with 10 GPM pump
- (1) 15ft. hose
- (1) Auto shutoff nozzle
- Strong, lockable poly lid protects the pump compartment and reduces fuel theft
- Durable, corrosion-resistant polyethylene construction
- Includes 15ft. of 3/4in. hose with an anti-kink spring and swivel to prevent tangles
- Easy-to-clean suction strainer and splash-resistant breather installed
- 3/4in. auto shutoff nozzle adds convenience
- Molded-in plastic handles for easy maneuvering and tank relocation
- Bottom drain plug on tank allows for complete drainage when desired
Features Tank Type Transport Mounting Type Strap, bolt Tank Size (gal.) 100 Shape Square Dimensions L x W x H (in.) 48 x 34 x 29 Outlet Diameter (in.) 3/4 Inlet Diameter (in.) 2 Finish Type Poly
Field General's Sub Compact Tiller s a quality constructed tiller that is built to last. The adjustable skid shoes control the cutting depth while the rear shield controls the soil mix. Each tiller is equipped with a slip clutch to protect the cast iron gear driven center gear box and the gear driven side gear box. This unit has a 48" cutting width and is designed for sub-compact tractors up to 25 H.P. This tiller is a must for vegetable or hobby farmers, landscape contractors, nurseries and much more.
- Limited Category I Hitch
- Slip Clutch Protected Drive Line
- 6 Tines per Flange
- All Gear Driven
115-volt AC Vane Pump for fuel with automatic leaded nozzle. Delivers up to 20 GPM (76). Pump and motor are U.L. Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards. 1 in. NPT outlet. Includes 1 in. x ¾ in. bushing and ¾ in. 12 ft (3.7 m) hose.
- External switch coverplate allows for easy access and keeps the UL rating intact
- Use with diesel fuel (up to 20% biodiesel blends such as B20), Gasoline (up to 15% alcohol blends such as E15), Kerosene
- MR 5-30 meter
- 12 ft. of hose
- Tank adapter
- Automatic nozzle
Specifications Model M-3120-AL/MR 5-30-G6N Design Type Vane Voltage 115 Volts AC Accuracy ±2% of reading Flowrate Up to 20 GPM, Up to 75 LPM Mechanical Connection 1 in. Inlet, 3/4 in. Outlet Fitting NPT Nozzle Automatic Reads Gallons Duty Cycle 30 minutes on / 30 minutes off Power Cord None Hose 12 ft. (3.7 m), 3/4 in. diameter Motor Protection Internal temperature-limiting device Current Draw 4.9 amps Suction Pipe Sold Separately Approvals U.L. Listed to U.S. and Canadian Standards
- Perfect for medium-to large herds
- Superior “catch-ability” of a manual chute
- Heaviest and most proven for any size animal
- Constructed of quality heavy-duty 2-3/8" tubular steel
- Sold separately or with Cattlemaster Chute
- Available in powder coat red only for superior corrosion protection
- Meausres 79" H x 53" W x 12" L
- mounting bolt width 37.5"
This product is reccommended for cattle up to 1,500 lbs.Learn More
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL FLEX HITCH* ROTARY KUTTERS are the latest in Rotary Kutter innovation from King Kutter Inc. This rotary kutter features a Cat. 1 quick hitchable, flex hitch design, which is unlike any other on the market today. The unique hitch allows it to roll 15 Degrees up or down on the left or right side of the machine, which lets it follow the contours of your field like no rotary kutter before. Shown here with OPTIONAL front and rear chain guards. Another special features includes a sloped deck that sheds water and debris to prevent material from collecting on the deck. Whether mowing pastures, roadsides, parks, or easements, the King Kutter rotary kutter with Flex Hitch is the perfect kutter for you.
- Cutting Width: 48"
- Deck Thickness: 12 Ga.
- Hitch Category: Cat.1
Picture shows optional chain guards, that may be purchased separately.Learn More
- 1/4" thick, 13 inch tall side plates are formed smooth inside to prevent material clogging on the side of the grader.
- Center punched reversible cutting edges double the blade life.
- Edges are positioned below the skids for better cutting.
- Replaceable skid shoes are made of 1/2" x 2" steel.
- A-frame mast will fit any category I fast hitch or standard hitch.
King Kutter 6" Post Hole Digger w/ Auger PHD-06-SC-YK
The New "Patent Pending" King Kutter Post Hole Diggers are the latest in post hole digger innovation from King Kutter Inc. This post hole digger features a 3-point Cat. I hitch, a unique Quik-Tach threaded auger, a slip clutch driven gearbox and 6", 9" & 12" augers with "Butterfly Flighting".
King Kutter's post hole digger features a heavy duty, square tube formed frame and is designed and built for safety. King Kutter's post hole diggers are designed with the farmer, contractor, and landscaper in mind.
Post Hole Digger Features:
- Square Tube Formed Frame
- PTO with Slip Clutch
- Accommodates Cat. I, 3-Point Hitch
- Safety Shield Integrated into Structure
- 3 Auger Sizes 6", 9" or 12" with Butterfly Flighting
- Quik-Tach Threaded Auger
- Replaceable, Cast Steel, Split Tip Auger Point
- Replaceable, Heat Treated Cutting Edges
This 7 ft offset grader blade has a heavy duty 4" X 4" tubing main frame, 6" reversible cutting edge, category 1 hitch, and a heavy duty reinforced moldboard. It also has an offset approx. 22 deg & 45 deg right and left, full swivel with approx. 22 deg & 45 deg angles forward and reverse, as well as left and right tilt of approximately 22 degrees.
Specifications Approximate Weight 376 Pounds Working Width 84 Inches Cutting Edge 3/8 x 6 Inches Reversable Tilt Adjustment Approximately 22 Degrees, Left and Right Angle Adjustment 22 Degrees and 45 Degrees Forward and Reverse Pin Diameter 1 - 1/4 Inch MoldBoard Height and Thickness 1/4 x 15-5/8 Inch Maximum HP Range Up to 65 HP Hitch Type Category 1 Warranty 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty