- Ready to use plant food--No mixing! No mess!
- Easy to use--Simply apply directly to the soil of container plants.
- Great for use on all types of houseplants and outdoor container plants
- The most convenient way to feed your potted plants.
Cut Vine & Stump Killer kills over 60 types of trees, brush and woody vines and prevents the resprouting of stumps. It can be used around homes, fences and walkways and is safe to grass.Learn More
$6.97Tomato FertilizerLiquid Harvest TNT Tomato Booster 8 oz. Concentrate
TNT Tomato Booster Concentrate is a liquid foliar fertilizer safe for most types of plants including tomatoes, flowers, vegetables, bushes, trees, and most house plants. TNT Tomato Booster is easy to use and will maximize your plants harvests and plant maturity. Use TNT for bigger, healthier tomatoes with more abundant harvests.
- Mix 1/2 ounce per gallon of water and water over top of plants.
- Start off applying twice a month, increased dosage up to once a week can be used.
- If some leaf spotting or burning occurs reduce treatment.
The Defector Tip is a well suited to broadcast spraying wit small boom sprayers fitted to all-terrain vehicles. Wide angle allows the nozzle to be spaced at wider intervals effectively reducing the number of nozzles required. It is good for applications of herbicides, fungicides, insecticides and plant growth regulators. Reduces potential clogging due to large orifice. Produces course droplets with reduced potential for drift.
- 140 degree version
- Ideal for use over the 30 - 60 PSI pressure range
- One-piece design
- ISO standard colors and sizing ensure that the Fan Tip fits all standard caps and Twin Cap
- Precision molded in tough and durable polyacetal
Nutritious Treat for Goats
- A fun, nutritious snack for your goats.
- Made with real anise, delivering a licorice flavor goats can't resist.
- Easy to feed nugget form.
- Wheat Middlings, Dehydrated Alfalfa, Meal, Soybean Hulls (10%), Hominy Feed, Sunflower Meal, Cane Molasses, Dried Whey, Corn, Feeding Oatmeal, Linseed Meal, Ammonium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Sulfur, Iron Oxide, Ferrous Carbonate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Zinc Sulfate, Cobalt Carbonate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Anise Oil, Calcium Propionate (A Preservative).
- Manna Pro Goat Treats are designed to provide a nutritional treat or reward for goats.
- Goat Treats will not imbalance the normal ration.
- Feed up to ½ pound per head per day to larger, adult goats.
- For Pygmy goats and Young Goats feed up to ¼ pound per head per day.
- DO NOT over feed or offer free choice.
REMINDER: Feed is perishable. Store this product in a cool, dry area away from insects and rodents.
CAUTION: DO NOT feed any product that is spoiled, moldy, rodent or insect infested, or abnormal in appearance or odor, as it may cause illness or death.Learn More