- Work saddle pad
- Quality crafted with a rugged canvas top
- 1" felt insert and an off-white fleece bottom
- Distressed brown top grain wear leathers feature a ride the brand "W" insignia
- Olive drab
- 31" x 32"
Fits 2090, 2094, 2290 & 2294 (w/CA-22mflr) 2390, 2394, 2590, & 2594 (w/CA-23 mflr).
- Application note: Extension pipe with angled outlet; used on CA-22 & CA-23 mufflers.
- Replaces OEM A141777 & A181267
- Inlet I.D. (B): 4-1/8"
- Outlet O.D. (E): Angled
- O/A Length (F): 38"
- Weight in LBS: 9
The perfect gate between pastures and entries, our 1-3/4" rounded high-tensile strength tubing with superior continuous-welded saddle joints has the quality that has made Tarter the leader in farm gate products. 50" high with vertical “Z” Braces, this gate features a superior E-Coat finish to ensure longer life in the field.Learn More
Our 6-Bar Economy Corral Panels are built with the same high quality and strength as our gates. Light but strong, these panels are ideal for light confinement and are portable for travel to overnight shows or trail rides. 60" high with vertical “Z” Braces, these panels are built from 1-3/4" round high-tensile strength steel tubing with superior continuous-welded saddle joints. A superior E-Coat finish ensures longer life in the field, and the quick pin-latch system makes for easy hookup. Custom loop legs prevent sinking, and panels hook up easily to our Walk- Thru Arch Gate. Available in 6' to 16' lengths in red, blue, green, gray, walnut brown, or black.Learn More
$69.99This item is just the stand.
- Capacity - 15 Gallons 4" Taller for Full Drain
- Weight - 16 Pounds
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Attractive gate for driveways, pastures, or other non crowding applications.
- DO NOT USE IN CROWDING SITUATIONS.
- Lag bolt post attachment, chain latch
- Single piece stay through drilled rails
- Traditional "bed frame" design for price conscious customers.
Fits 385, 395, 485, 495, 585, 595, 685, 690, 885, 895, 985. Hydro 84, 385, 484, 584, 684, 784, 884 (Diesel)-(1982 & up).
- Application note: These tractors are Case/IHC models.
- Replaces OEM 83207C1 (Case/IHC #) 83027C1 (Case/IHC #)
- Inlet Length (A): 3"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 2-3/8"
- Shell Length (C): 19-1/2"
- Outlet Length (D): 23-1/2"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 2"
- O/A Length (F): 46"
- Weight in LBS: 12
Fits 650,750 (1981-88).
- Note: Inlet has 4 hole baseplate.
- NOTE: For short extension see DR-37. For longer extension use EE-2.
- Vertical or Horizontal-Oval Body. Shell 3" x 7"
- Replaces OEM CH15910
- Inlet Length (A): 2"
- Inlet I.D. (B): Base Plate
- Shell Length (C): 11-1/2"
- Outlet Length (D): 5-1/2"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 1-3/4"
- O/A Length (F): 20"
- Weight in LBS: 5
**This model does not come with the brass fittings. If you are needing the SP0006-FUWB please contact our customer service department**
Typically used as a fuel tank on power equipment, these specialty tanks are rectangular tanks made for indoor or outdoor, stationary or transportable applications. Tanks are manufactured from high-density cross-linked polyethylene with U.V. stabilizers and are available in natural and black colors. Tanks are designed for the containment of all chemicals (including gasoline and diesel fuels) rated for contact with cross-linked polyethylene. Tanks must be securely anchored for use in transportable applications. The standard weight tank is designed for chemicals with a specific gravity of 1.75. It is provided with a collection sump on the bottom for fitting installation, but because of the variety of applications, no fittings are furnished. Please consult the factory regarding available fittings. (Photo shows 1/4″ brass fitting.)
- Capacity - 6 Gallon
- Weight - 5 Pounds
- Dimensions - 10 x 15 x 10
- Common uses: round pens, arenas, paddocks, and temporary stalls.
- Loop legs for increased portability.
- Chain connectors around round end frames maximize tight Priefert "Horse Safe" connections. Chain connectors offer increased versatility and safety by eliminating foot traps.
- Single-piece vertical stay through drilled horizontal rails for extra strength.
- Connects to any other brand of panel with no special connectors or wire needed.
- Eliminates the need for special connectors at 3 or 4 way unions.
- 3 and 4 way connection possible.
- Easier to setup on uneven ground.
- Ideal for confinement of cooperative animals - NOT FOR HEAVY CROWDING SITUATIONS
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish.
- Height of the gate is 50.5 inches.