- Glass Reinforced Polypropylene
- Heavy duty (Schedule 80)
- Lightweight with excellent strength
- NPT threads
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Pressure to 150 P. S.I. at 70°F
- Available in 2 cubic feet, 500 cubic inch and 1000 cubic inch sizes
- Odor control guaranteed
- Safe for your pet
- 999 percent dust free
- Made of material that meets fda standards
- 500 Cubic Inch Weight: 2.35 lbs
- 1000 cubic inch Weight: 6 lbs
- 2 cubic feet Weight: 13 lbs
- Made in United States
$7.97Harvest Lane Honey Bee Rosie Beeswax Lotion Bar. Very gentle, firm consistency, use on hard skin spots. No Chemicals added only natural plant ingredients. Scented with Rosemary. 2oz with metal tin. Learn More
- 1/2"NPT John Deere Male Tip (Old Style) 1/pk
- Meets John Deere dimensional specifications. (OEM # RE11447)
- Induction hardened body to prevent Brinelling and prolong service life.
- Shielded valve eliminates flow checking.
- Mates with John Deere # AR47331 & RE15361 coupling bodies. (Old Style)
KAYTEE® Premium Timothy Hay is harvested from the high elevations of the Columbian River basin – an environment with the perfect combination of dry days and cool nights. Our experts, who have been farming since the 1920’s, hand select hay from the second cutting to ensure the proper ratio of leaf to stem. Once selected, our hay is sheltered to protect it from the elements and ensure that the right green color and nutritional content is maintained. As a final step our hay is special cut to increase the ease of feeding. KAYTEE Premium Western Timothy Hay is pesticide-free, and aids in the natural digestive process of rabbits and small animals by providing required long strand fiber. New Timothy Hay Plus offers natural KAYTEE timothy hay blended with all natural health-boosting ingredients!
This premium blend of Timothy Hay and Mangos (supports immune functions) is a proven healthy, tasty treat that small animals love!
* All Natural… Chemical Free
* Sun Cured… Hand Selected
Natural sun-cured timothy hay, dried mangos.
Crude Protein (min.).......3.5%
Crude Fat (min.)...........0.5%
Crude Fiber (max.)........35.0%