- Independent wire hooks secure feeder to hutch
- Sifts Feed
- Card Slot to keep feed records
- For Use with 1 1/2” poly tape
- Installed on wood or T-posts.
- Use at corners, ends or T junctions.
- Fully insulated.
- All metal parts are of #300 series stainless steel.
- Insulators are molded of white high density polyethylene with UV inhibitors.
- Each assembly includes an electrical connector consisting of one self tapping lag screw and one wire terminal.
- Use to connect to energizer or jumper as well
for wood posts. Heavy cross sections withstand the pressure of high tensile fencing. Attached pin, locks and unlocks fence wire. Large flange prevents ‘shorts’ andarcing. Molded of high density polyethylene with carbon black for superior UV resistance. Performs inany climate. Black.Learn More
Poultry Protector™ is an all-natural solution to the common problem of mites, lice, fleas and ticks within the backyard flock. The natural enzymes in Poultry Protector clean away these pesky bugs safely, without the use of harsh chemicals found in so many other insect treatment products. Ridding the coop of these pests helps reduce stress and makes your birds more comfortable so they can do what they do best: lay beautiful eggs, grow and flourish.
- Helps protect your coop and birds from mites, lice, fleas and ticks!
- All Natural, Non-Toxic
- Safe alternative to harsh chemical treatments
- Helps reduce stress
- 16 oz. Spray Bottle
- Remove bedding material
- Spray entire habitat (top, sides, and surrounding grounds) with a fine mist
- Replace bedding with new material before introducing birds
- Repeat this process periodically to maintain appropriate cleanliness
Poultry Protector can be sprayed directly onto your birds as often as desired. Keep spray away from the eyes to avoid irritation. To avoid potential chilling and associated stress, Poultry Protector is not recommended for birds under 10 days of age, extremely old or debilitated birds. For Best Results, ensure that Poultry Protector thoroughly coats the birds’ skin by manually displacing the feathers or inverting birds completely during application. Spray chest, behind the head, under wings and around vent.
For best results, spray living area and surrounding grounds with a fine mist every other day during the first week and once weekly thereafter. This product can be used for all ages of poultry and fowl.Learn More
Forget those bottles of chemicals and powders- clear up your pond water naturally with Clear H20 Barley Straw Treatment.
- Naturally biodegradable and especially designed for easy use, each mini-barley bale lasts for six months.
- Simply slip the bales under plants and the included cork floater and plastic netting keeps them from coming apart in your pond.
- Clear water without the worries.
- Each bale treats up to 2000 gallons of water.