- Glass Reinforced Polypropylene
- Heavy duty (Schedule 80)
- Lightweight with excellent strength
- NPT threads
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Pressure to 150 P.S.I. at 70°F
The Fan Tip is a general spray tip that produces a mixed droplet spectrum over the 30-60 PSI operational pressure range. It is good for applications of herbicides, fungicides, insecticides and plant growth regulators.
- Mixed droplet spectrum allows effective delivery and retention of agrochemicals
- 80 degree version
- Ideal for use over the 30 - 60 PSI pressure range
- One-piece design
- ISO standard colors and sizing ensure that the Fan Tip fits all standard caps and Twin Cap
- Precision molded in tough and durable polyacetal
- One piece construction.
- Precision molded in durable polypropylene, for strength and chemical resistance.
- PTFE seats for smooth operation and proper sealing characteristics.
- Quality with economy.
- Maximum operating pressure 150 P.S.I. at 70°F.
- Fits standard Spot Sprayer 6" lid
- Strains fluids before the enter tank
- Helps keep tank free of debris and help reduce wear on pump