Pricing Varies By Region. Please Contact Your Local Store for Pricing.
Uniquely designed crumble feed for chicks and pullets from day one to the onset of lay.
- Fortified with vitamins and minerals to support healthy growth and development
- A complete chick feed - no need for supplementation
- Small crumbles for easy consumption
- Medicated with Amprolium to help prevent coccidiosis
- 18% Crude Protein
Active Drug Ingredient:
- Amprolium: 0.0125%
- Feed continuously as the sole ration to replacement chickens from day old until onset of lay
- Provide plenty of fresh, clean water at all times
- Optimum growth and development
- Easy to consume, low waste
- Aids in the prevention of coccidiosis
- Strong bones for layers and meat birds
**Ingredients and Nutritional Facts under Manual!Learn More
Prozap Garden & Poultry Dust is used to eliminate pests for Poultry, Dogs and Cats. It can be used on your home garden, fruits, vegatables and ornamental plants, in addition to poultry.
- Use on home garden fruits, vegetables and ornamental plants (including roses)
- Controls Northern Fowl Mites on Poultry
- Also controls Lice, Bedbugs, Brown Dog Ticks, Fleas, Bean Beetles, Leaf Hoppers, Lygos, Stickbugs and most Vegetable Crop Insects
- Easy-to-use Powder duster
- 2 lb. Shaker can
- Permethrin*: 0.25%
*(3-phenoxyphenyl)methyl (+/-) cis/trans 3-(2,2-dichloroethenyl)-2,2- diemethylcyclopropanecarboxylate (Cis/Trans ratio: Min. 35% (+/-) cis and max. 65% (+/-) trans.)
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDRENLearn More
$8.33An accessory for all model Hova-Bators produced after January 1998. Makes incubator bottoms last longer. Lifts out for easy cleaning. Learn More
- Plastic Queen excluder, made of molded plastic for better quality.
- Use with a 10 Frame Langstroth hive.
- Usage: Place between Honey and Brood chamber to prevent queen from laying eggs in honey.
- Also will allow you to find the queen easily on hive inspections.
- Do not add until brood is established.
- Standard 6" threaded spot sprayer tank lid
- tether to attach lid to avoid misplacement
Tired of constantly cleaning out that water trough for your stocks animals to provide them with clean water during the summer? What about that small pool or pond your water fowl and chickens drink from?
Do you hate scrubbing those algae from the sides and having to wait for hours after it is disinfected before you can refill those tanks and supply clean water? Work smarter not harder because most of us already have a long to do list - we need all the help we can get to make things easier around our farms and homes.
STOCKTRINE II is designed for and safe to use on stock tanks, troughs, pools, ponds, canals and livestock buckets. Just apply one ounce to cover each 250 gallons of water for lasting control of existing algae and prevention of re-infestation algae during your regular maintenance program. One bottle (quart) can treat up to 8,000 gallons of water.
To achieve the best results, wait for a calm, sunny morning. Measure out the required dosage and follow the easy to read directions. Start it early in the year to stay ahead of the algae growth before it gets out of control, especially during the warm sunny months of summer.
- NO wait time before consumption
- Safe for Human, Stock, Food and Crop Irrigation
- 1 QT bottle can treat up to 8,000 gallons of water
- Copper Algaecide for Lasting Control of Filamentous and Planktonic Algae
- Great for Ponds, Pools, Troughs and Livestock Tanks, Food Crop and Forage Irrigation
Note: Not safe for Koi or Hybrid Gold Fish