Control insects in your landscaping with Gordon's Dormant Oil Spray Concentrate. This spray oil envelopes, wets, and smothers pests such as scale insects, mites, mealy bugs, juniper scale and certain aphids. This treatment may be applied to fruit and shade trees, flowers, and ornamental plants in late winter or early spring. Mix with water for desired treatment and apply with a garden sprayer or hose end sprayer to branches, limbs, twigs, and trunk. Protect your plants and trees with Gordon's Dormant Oil Spray Concentrate.
- Active Ingredient: Paraffinic Petroleum Oil: 97.00%
- Inert Ingredients: 3.00%
- Bottle Size: 32 fl. oz.
- Yield: up to 4 gallons
- Method of Application: hose-end sprayer or garden sprayer
This item is currently not restricted in any states.
For Product Label: click here
For MSDS Sheet: click hereLearn More
- Glass Reinforced Polypropylene
- Heavy duty (Schedule 80)
- Lightweight with excellent strength
- NPT threads
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Pressure to 150 P.S.I. at 70°F
- One piece construction.
- Precision molded in durable polypropylene, for strength and chemical resistance.
- PTFE seats for smooth operation and proper sealing characteristics.
- Quality with economy.
- Maximum operating pressure 150 P.S.I. at 70°F.
- 2 - 5/8" Diameter x 13" long plated pins
- 4 - Plated flat washers
- 4 - 5/8" Nuts
- Pacakge dimensions: 5" W x 16-1/2" H
Ranch-o Fly Block with Rabon is highly palatable and approved for beef cattle, lactating and non-lactating dairy cattle as well as horses. Can be fed free choice with no withdrawal period required. Horses should be monitored to avoid over-consumption.Learn More
When you're looking for the perfect combination of dependability and value, these Basic halters are the right choice. With features like brass plated hardware, box-stitching at stress points and oblong buckle holes, this 1" non-adjustable nylon halter is a great buy. Large horse or 2-year-old draft.Learn More