Manna Pro Adult Potbellied Pig Food
- Use Potbellied Pig Food as the sole ration for adult pigs
- Provide sufficient feed to maintain the desired body condition
- This will typically be in the range at 1-2% of body weight daily
- DO NOT ALLOW pigs to become obese
REMINDER: Feed is perishable. Store this product in a cool, dry area away from rodents and insects.
- DO NOT OFFER any feed that is spoiled, moldy, rodent or insect-infested, or abnormal in appearance or odor, as it may cause illness or death.
- This product contains supplemental copper. DO NOT FEED to sheep or other copper-sensitive species.
$10.99Corona Ointment provides a favorable environment for the rapid healing of cuts, abrasion, sores, etc., with minimal scaring. Clinical tests, conducted at leading veterinary college, have demonstrated Corona's effectiveness in the healing of minor wounds. Corona Multi-Purpose ointment contains 30% Lanolin. Lanolin, the natural, protective oil of wool, has unique characteristics that make it a superior base for fine skin and pharmaceutical creams. Lanolin's ability to attract moisture and allow it to be fully absorbed by the skin makes it the best foundation available for skin, hair, and hoof care products.
Directions: For Minor Wounds: Clean the area and apply a thick coat at least once daily. Repeat as needed.
- Multi-purpose formula
- Same fourmula Since 1906
- For cuts, sores, chapping, scrapes & dry skin
- With 30% lanolin
- keeps affected areas soft and supple
Inactive Ingredients: Beeswax (yellow wax), Disodium EDTA, Frangrance, Lanolin Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Oxyquinoline, Petrolatum, Purified Water, Sodium Borate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate.
The JD Turf Utility Seat Bracket is required with some K&M replacement seats to fit many John Deere lawn mowers and Gators.
Bracket dimensions: 9" inside width; 9.5" outside with; slotted holes are 7-1/4" to 8-1/8"
The JD Turf Utility Bracket is required with this seat on the following John Deere lawn mowers:
- 240, 245, 260, 265, 285, 320, 325 (Serial No. 70001 & Up), 335 (Serial No. 70001 & Up), 345 (Serial No. 70001 & Up), 415 (Serial No. 70001 & Up), 425 (Serial No. 70001 & Up), 445, 455, F710, F725, F735, G100, SST16, SST18
- GT Series: GT225, GT235, GT235E, GT242, GT245, GT262, GT275
- GX Series: GX255, GX325, GX335, GX345, GX355
- LX Series: LX172, LX173, LX176, LX176, LX178, LX186, LX188, LX255, LX266, LX277, LX279, LX280, LX288, LX289
- X300 Series: X300, X300R, X304, X320, X324, X340, X360
- X500 Series: X500, X520, X530
The JD Turf Utility Seat Bracket fits the follwing K&M Seats:
- JD Gator/Mower Uni Pro Bucket Seat
- KM 100 Uni Pro Bucket Seat
- KM 105 Uni Pro Bucket Seat
- KM 129 Uni Pro Bucket Seat
Purpose: This feed is designed to be fed to layers as the sole ration.
Feeding Direction: Feed as the sole ration to laying birds. Birds 22 weeks and over will consume approximately 85 pounds per year. Keep feeders half full at all times. Oyster shell or ground limestone may be feed in addition to Rural King Layer Crumbles. Provide plenty of fresh water, for more information refer to the back of the bag.
- Amino Acid Balanced
- Crumbled form
- Bolstered calcium levels
- High energy level
- Optimum growth and development
- Easy to consume, low waste
- No oyster shells required.
- Strong bones for layers
- Vitamins help fight stress
- Maximum egg protection
***Ingredients and Nutritional Facts under manualLearn More
Pricing Varies By Region. Please Contact Your Local Store for Pricing.
Specially designed blend of scratch grains to be fed to adult poultry.
- 50 lb. Bag
**Ingredients and Nutritional Facts under Manual!Learn More
The sleeves and taps are designed to speed and improve installation and repair of all common sizes of barb, woven and smooth fence wire. DARE SPLICING SLEEVES equal and often exceed the breaking strength of the original wire. They are the only style recommended by most manufacturers of high-tensile systems. DARE TAPS are handy when used to connect hook-up, grounding and jumper wires to the fence line. Trouble-free connections can be made quickly and easily. Special application tools are made of high-carbon tool steel and are provided with gauges to insure strong and dependable splices and connections.Learn More
- Ideal for poultry and pet pens
- Can be used as pest-resistant garden barriers
- Provides predator-proof protection for domestic fowl and gardens
- Hexagon mesh design is reinforced with supplemental horizontal wires to keep netting straight and upright
- 20-gauge wire is galvanized before weaving to last longer, resisting rust and corrosion
- Reverse twist weave unrolls flat, ensuring easier handling
- 2" Mesh Spacing