- General purpose fencing offers strength and rigidity for a variety of outdoor projects
- Solid welded construction ensures a sturdy fence design
- Quality galvanized wire to resist weathering as well as wear and tear
- 2”x 2” mesh safeguards yards, gardens, toddlers and pets
- Ideal for kennel fencing
- Economical alternative to chain-link fencing
- Strong yet lightweight makes fence easy to install
- Smooth side of Square Deal® Knot prevents injury to animal
- Tough 16-gauge wire has a bright galvanized finish that resists rust
Top has a large clear plastic window for best viewing of the incubation and hatching process. Picture window is double plate plastic with air space insulation to help eliminate moisture buildup, which would obstruct viewing. Large viewing area is ideal for classroom work, science projects, advertising and promotional work, and for group observation of the hatching processes. The No. 1583 is a circulated air model. Without a turner in place all Hova-Bators will hold any size egg, from 130 small Quail eggs, up to 50 large duck eggs. This unit is equipped with our dependable and easy to use wafer thermostat.
- Dimensions: 18'' x 18'' x 9 1/2'', 110 Volt AC, 25 Watt ( 220 Volt Available for export).
- All Hova-Bator incubators include a sanitary plastic liner (item No. 1765).
A lake dye registered by E.P.A. for control of aquatic plant growth. Aquashade is a unique blend of blue and yellow dyes specifically designed to screen or shade portions of the sunlight spectrum required by underwater plant and algae growth. This shading inhibits photosynthesis in young, bottom growth suppressing growth and development of nuisance conditions. Aquashade can be used in place of, or as a companion to registered aquatic herbicides and algaecides in managing aquatic nuisance growth. For best results, apply before growing season starts, or when growth is on the bottom. Application rate: 1 gallon per 4 acre feet of water.Learn More
This heavy-duty 50"-high gate features exterior side bracing and 2 x 4 8-gauge wire. E-Coated wire keeps horses and small livestock safely inside, allowing no catch points. Frame and braces are made from 1-3/4" tube that has been protected from the elements by E-Coat. It comes complete with hinges, hinge pins, and 22" snap chain. This gate features a superior E-Coat gray finish to ensure longer life in the field.
NOTES: All gates are 3" shorter than listed length to allow for gate hardware and proper clearance. Recommended for light confinement.
- Dimensions: 6' L x 50" H
Hydraulic Auger Adapters
- Description - To adapt a drive unit with 2 9/16-inch round drive shaft to an auger with a 2-inch hex opening.
- Weight(Lbs/Kg) - 20Lbs. 9Kg
The Classic Accessories Deluxe Arched Snow Thrower Cab provide you roomy and rugged cab protects against the worst weather and snow blow-back. Fits most two-stage snow throwers with or without four-way chute control, such as Ariens Toro Cub Cadet Honda Husqvarna and others.
- Lightweight and easy to install/assemble
- Large cab provides maximum coverage for the worst conditions
- Weather-X fabric won't shrink or stretch and resists both water and snow
- Designed to fit most dual stage snow throwers such as Ariens., Toro., Cub Cadet., Honda., Husqvarna., and others
- Freeze-resistant, super-clear vinyl windows
- No drilling—quickly installs with standard hand tools
- Rugged, powder-coated steel tube frame
- Modular clamping system provides a variety of mounting options and securely holds cab in place
- Assembled cab can be easily removed for transport and/or storage
- High visibility reflective piping allows cab to seen while working in low light conditions
- 23.5 cubic feet of interior room
- 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty