- Wildlife fence ensures that valuable herds and/or orchards are protected both inside and out
- All-terrain fencing is ideal for flat or rolling, hilly areas
- Deer & Wildlife Fence features the Cross Lock® Knot to provide superior resistance to movement from animal penetration or climbing and severe snowstorms
- Galvanized wire resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Red Brand Tradition - Class 1 Galvanized Wire.
- 25 Gallon Corrosion Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- Lower Tank Profile For Improved Stability
- Full Drain Out Capability With Molded In Drain Port,Cap & Tether
- Both Gallon And Liter Fluid Volume Indicator On Tank
- 5” Fill Lid With Tether
- 12 Volt (Demand)Diaphragm Pump, 1.0 G.P.M.; 35 P.S.I.
- 18” Lever Handgun With Adjustable Pattern Tip
- 15 Ft. Handgun Hose
- Ready For Roundup®
This heavy-duty 50"-high gate features exterior side bracing and 2 x 4 8-gauge wire. Powder coated wire keeps horses and small livestock safely inside, allowing no catch points. Frame and braces are made from 1-3/4" tube that has been protected from the elements by our powder coat finish. It comes complete with hinges, hinge pins, and 22" snap chain.Learn More
This heavy-duty 50"-high gate features exterior side bracing and 2 x 4 8-gauge wire. E-Coated wire keeps horses and small livestock safely inside, allowing no catch points. Frame and braces are made from 1-3/4" tube that has been protected from the elements by E-Coat. It comes complete with hinges, hinge pins, and 22" snap chain. This gate features a superior E-Coat blue, gray, walnut brown, or black finish to ensure longer life in the field and is available in lengths from 4' to 16'.Learn More
From Agriculture to Automotive and every industry in between, Delavan PowerMax Hydraulic Cylinders are designed and manufactured to meet the most demanding requirements. The PowerMax line was developed because we understand the need for professional performance and durability. All PowerMax Cylinders are hydraulically tested at twice their working pressure.
- Chromed, polished and individually heat-treated shaft provides extended cylinder life.
- Working pressure 2500 PSI and 3000 PSI.
- All cylinders are 100% hydraulically tested up to two times working pressure.
- Series PML – 2500 PSI (5,000 PSI proof pressure).
- Series PMH – 3000 PSI (6,000 PSI proof pressure).
Top has a large clear plastic window for best viewing of the incubation and hatching process. Picture window is double plate plastic with air space insulation to help eliminate moisture buildup, which would obstruct viewing. Large viewing area is ideal for classroom work, science projects, advertising and promotional work, and for group observation of the hatching processes. The No. 1583 is a circulated air model. Without a turner in place all Hova-Bators will hold any size egg, from 130 small Quail eggs, up to 50 large duck eggs. This unit is equipped with our dependable and easy to use wafer thermostat.
- Dimensions: 18'' x 18'' x 9 1/2'', 110 Volt AC, 25 Watt ( 220 Volt Available for export).
- All Hova-Bator incubators include a sanitary plastic liner (item No. 1765).
- Provides a versatile, low-cost material for fencing needs
- Suitable for a wide variety of animal cage applications
- Quality galvanized wire resists weathering
- Standard 100’ rolls are available in a wide variety of styles and gauges to meet the needs of the job
$105.97[default] Learn More
$103.5036'' x 30'' (Fits No. 0528 & No. 0534 Brooder). -DACB (Deotized Animal Cage Board) is a special Neomycin treated absorbent board to inhabit bacterial degradation to aid in control of disease and odors. Use on brooder floor in heated area to protect chicks from drafts and neutralize droppings. AS A FEEDER TRAY- Place feeder on DACB and scatter feed around every day to start chicks to eating. Healthier chicks, as DACB retards harmful bacteria. One sheet placed in dropping pan under feeder area absorbs moisture from droppings and Neomycin aids in control of odors. Learn More