Tuthill/Fill-Rite 115/230V High Flow AC Pump 3/4 HP UL Motor, 900D Meter, 1"x18' Hose, 1" Ultra High Flow Automatic Nozzle FR319VB$1,299.99
High Flow AC Utility Rotary Vane Pumps. With a flow rate few pumps can match. the FR319VB has an open flow rate of 35 GPM. This pump provides long life. Explosion-proof UL listed dual voltage 3/4 HP motor (115 and 230 VAC)Motor has sealed bearings, heavy-duty switch and thermal overload protection Built-in junction box Cast iron pump housing with iron rotor and carbon vanes Check valve, pressure relief valve and strainer assembly, Automatic bypass valve, 2" threaded bung for tank openings. 901 Meter Included, 1" Automatic Ultra High Flow Nozzle 2 Year Warranty
Features & Benefits
- 35 GPM/132 LPM 27 GPM/102 LPM at end of Nozzle
- 3/4 HP Motor
- UL/cUL Listed Pump and Motor
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron Construction
- 2 Year Warranty
- 2" Threaded Bung for Tank Openings
- Iron Rotor with Carbon Rotary Vanes
- Self Priming
- Check Valve, Pressure Relief
- 900D Meter
- 1" Ultra High Flow Nozzle
- 1" x 18' foot hose with Static Wire
$1,041.97Field General's 3-Point Cultipacker is perfect for seed bed preparation, or any soil that need prepared for landscaping, such as sod installation. The Cultipacker works breaking dirt clods and clumps, as well as firming up the seed bed. It features dual parking stands and Category I Quick Hitch Compatible Hitch.
- Accommodates Category I Quick Hitch
- 9.5" Diameter Press Wheels
- parking Stands for Easier Hookup
KING KUTTER'S HEAVY DUTY REAR BLADE is in addition to our very popular rear blade. The heavy-duty mold board heavy-duty top hitch design make it a leader in quality and performance. Its features include 5 forward and 5 reverse adjustments and 3 tilt angle adjustments. Each blade has a high carbon steel reversible cutting edge.
- Width: 7'
- Hitch Category: CAT 1
- Adjustments: 5 Front and 5 Rear / Right or Left Tilt
KING KUTTER'S ROTARY HARROWS are easy to use. No PTO required, just drop it into position and go. You set the angle of attack and let the rotary harrow do the rest. It is designed to aerate soil and pull weeds. The unique turning action allows the harrow to level soil by redistributing it inward. This is an excellent tool for high spots away from fences and walls. It levels, floats and breaks up clods. King Kutters Rotary Harrows are ideal for use in arenas, pastures, orchards, vineyards, and landscaping.
- Width: 7'
- Hitch Category: Cat 1
- 4-digit mechanical register
- 6 gpm–40 gpm
- Heavy-duty materials
- Powder coat finish
- Universal nozzle boot
- Compatible with:
- Diesel fuel
- Gasoline & gasoline/alcohol
- Fuel oil
- Lubricating oil (up to 60W lubricating oil; not temperature dependant)
- 3/4" elbow in junction box so pulser can be wired directly into junction box
- New opening to accommodate pulser wiring.
- Two openings in junction box, now 3/4" for easier wiring blends
- Elbow Size: 3/4 in
- Flow Rate: 6 - 40 gpm
- Finish: Powder Coat
- Mechanical Register: 4-digit
Field General's Dual Edge Land Graders are the perfect tool for driveway and gravel road maintenance and construction. They fill potholes and low spots to redistribute material to achieve the perfect roadway surface. The quick hitch-able design to make it easy to hook up and get working fast.
- Accommodates Category I Quick Hitch
- Two Double Sided Reversible Cutting Edges
- 1/2" Thick Replaceable Wear Pads
- Heavy Duty Frame Built with 3"x3" Tubing
KING KUTTER'S ROTARY KUTTER is a quality constructed, durable Kutter that's built to last. Constructed with rugged I-beam side rails, and a single sheet top deck that is fully reinforced with cross and spider bracing. Standard features include cast iron gearbox, stump jumper, adjustable laminated tail wheel and shielded PTO with a shear pin (slip clutch optional on most models).
- Cutting Width: 72"
- Cutting Height: 4.0 - 8.0"
- Gearbox Rating: 40HP
- Deck Thickness: 10 GA
- Blade Size: 1/2 x 3 x 30"
Picture shows optional chain guards, that may be purchased separately.Learn More
These stalls come in 10' and feature optional "Quick-Muck" sliding sides. If you have a large number of stalls that need to be cleaned, our “Quick-Muck” system means you simply pull out our easy rolling sides and away you go. No more hand mucking stalls one at a time; those days are gone. Great for any Ag-Expo center that needs quick turnaround or for anyone who is simply tired of hand mucking their stalls. These stalls are also available in traditional fixed sides as well. This unit features:
- Heavy-duty “shark” wire, for improved air flow, strength, versatility, and horse safety
- Spring-Loaded, Single-Handle, easy latching door system on smooth ball bearing rollers
- Built-in drop pin connectors made for easy connections
- Can be ordered with sliding sides or fixed sides
- Pre-installed 3/8" textured poly board that is unbreakable and easily washable
- Strategically placed 3 height hooks in doorway to allow for easy hook up of stall guard
- Outside hooks on tops – allow for cross bridling in alleyways between stalls
- Heavy-Duty flame retardant poly panel cannot be cracked or broken and provide ease of cleaning and unparalleled durability
- Heavy-duty powder coat finish
- Stalls available with solid sides or vented sides
- Angle/Tube Frame
- Adjustable 2" X 3" Arm Tandem Disc Harrows
- Cast or Ball Bearings
- 1" Axle
- 7 1/2" Spacing
- Single U-Bolts
- Drop Down Clevis Hitch
- Corrosion resistant tank
- 3 - Point carrier frame fits category I and II hitches
- Plumbing for roller pump includes strainer, pressure relief valve and pressure gauge
- 8 - Way "on - off" selector valve for 3 selection boom control
- Pump not included
- 8 Row, 28' folding boom assembly
- Rubber hoses supplied for longer life