$1,041.97Field General's 3-Point Cultipacker is perfect for seed bed preparation, or any soil that need prepared for landscaping, such as sod installation. The Cultipacker works breaking dirt clods and clumps, as well as firming up the seed bed. It features dual parking stands and Category I Quick Hitch Compatible Hitch.
- Accommodates Category I Quick Hitch
- 9.5" Diameter Press Wheels
- parking Stands for Easier Hookup
The Stump Bucket from Blue Diamond Attachments is the most effective and versatile stump bucket you can get your hands on. WIth the long shaft and curved angle this bucket can get under stumps or rocks and quickly rip out any obstacle. If you own a skid steer, you need a stump bucket!
- Curved bottom for better leverage
- 3 replaceable cast teeth
- 1” x 8” cutting edge
- Heavily gusseted quick attach
- Reverse curled teeth up both sides
- Narrow profile digs without wedging in the ground
- Measures 56” long
Use King Kutter’s HD Fork and Frame attachment with comfort and ease. The HD Fork and Frames are designed for the heavy duty jobs. Features heavy duty reinforced slide rail, heavy duty reinforced back plate, handy side steps, (unique center step on walk through) and 48” locking forks. Designed and manufactured in the USA with imported forks.Learn More
These stalls come in 10' and features optional "Quick-Muck" sliding sides. If you have a large number of stalls that need to be cleaned, our “Quick-Muck” system means you simply pull out our easy rolling sides and away you go. No more hand mucking stalls one at a time; those days are gone. Great for any Ag-Expo center that needs quick turnaround or for anyone who is simply tired of hand mucking their stalls. These stalls are also available in traditional fixed sides as well. This unit features:
- Heavy-duty “shark” wire, for improved air flow, strength, versatility, and horse safety
- Spring-Loaded, Single-Handle, easy latching door system on smooth ball bearing rollers
- Built-in drop pin connectors made for easy connections
- Can be ordered with sliding sides or fixed sides
- Pre-installed 3/8" textured poly board that is unbreakable and easily washable
- Strategically placed 3 height hooks in doorway to allow for easy hook up of stall guard
- Outside hooks on tops – allow for cross bridling in alleyways between stalls
- Heavy-Duty flame retardant poly panel cannot be cracked or broken and provide ease of cleaning and unparalleled durability
- Heavy-duty powder coat finish
- Stalls available with solid sides or vented sides
Bands are powder-coated silver in color, except HE1600 bands are powder-coated black.
- Capacity - 1,250 Gallons
- Weight - 520 Pounds
- Bands - 4" x 126"
Priefert’s Stripping Chute is designed to create a safe area for removing ropes and/or head wraps from steers. This chute is typically placed in a return alley. The Stripping Chute features a “step over” entry that’s sheeted to discourage steers from backing out of the stripping chute. A split gate serves as a blocking gate to keep the steer inside the chute. Contoured sides that narrow at the bottom discourage animals from turning around in the chute. The sheeted bottom includes an open section on each side at the back of the chute to provide easy access for removing heel ropes. An Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish with UV inhibitors adds years of life to your investment by helping the product resist rust, scratches, and fading.
The Priefert name has become synonymous with today’s roping industry. Priefert Roping Chutes and accessories are the number one choice of professional ropers and top organizations. The innovation behind every Priefert Roping Chute combined with their legendary durability, has changed the look and feel of the growing roping industry. Our chutes are the Official Chute of the PRCA, the National Finals Rodeo, the USTRC, the Priefert World Series of Team Roping, the NTRL, the George Strait Team Roping Classic, the BFI, and many more major roping organizations and events, making Priefert the chute of choice when big money is on the line!
- Overall Height: 71”
- Overall Width: 36”
- Inside Width at Top: 30”
- Inside Width at Bottom: 14”
- Overall Length: 73”
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Available Colors: Priefert Blue or Black
- Capacity - 1,610 Gallons
- Weight - 490 Pounds
- Dimensions - 83 x 107
- Heavy angle iron frame.
- Saucer shaped blade carrier w/ a 10 gauge pan and 1/2" x 4" bar.
- Cast wheel hub w/ 1 1/4" fork shaft.
- Slotted top link hole on 3 point hitch.
- 12 gauge deck w/ 7 1/2 " sides.
- Laminated rubber tire.
- 1/2" x 3" blades.
- Cutting Width: 42"
- Recommended Tractor HP: 10-20
- Blade Tip Speed: 138 mph/ 11,777 fpm
- Hitch: 3-Point
- Lift Pins: Category I
- Driveshaft: #4 metric
- Driveline Protection: 1/2" Shear Pin
- Gearbox HP: 55 hp
- Gearbox Ratio: 1:93
- Frame Composition: Heavy Angle Iron
- Blade Carrier Pan: Round, Saucer Shaped
115VAC Electric Diaphragm Pump with reciprocating, spring driven configuration that maintains constant pressure regardless of load. Pump automatically goes neutral when the end of hose valve is shut off. Glass-reinforced polypropylene pump housing provides integrity and excellent material compatibility inside and out. Motor is UL listed, Explosion Proof.Large, Portable Tubular Frame with Top and Bottom Tote Adapter Kits, Santoprene Diaphragms, and EPDM Elastomers. Includes 825 Digital Meter, 1"x12' Hose, 1"x9' EPDM Hose, and Shutoff Ball Valve.
- 115Volt AC Motor
- Explosion Proof Motor
- Tubular Frame Assembly
- Top and Bottom of Tote Adapter Kits
- Santoprene Diaphragms
- EPDM Seals
- 1"x9' EPDM Hose
- 1"x12' EPDM Hose
- Shutoff Ball Valve
- Glass-filled Polypropylene Housing<
- Thermal Overload Protection
- 130 Degree F Max Temperature
- 10ft Suction Lift
- Up to 0.1" Diameter Solids
- 825 Digital Meter
CJJ, Inc. offers a practical, multi-purpose utility bucket that can help you get the job done quick. Our utility bucket can substitute for snow, dirt, or a wide range of other buckets. The utility bucket can be used for leveling, digging, loading, hauling and dumping. Use it for demolition, landscaping, silage, construction or renovation jobs.Product Specifications
- Overall height: 26"
- Inside depth: 40"
- Cutting edge: .75" X 6" C1055
- Wrapper: A36 steel