Regular Price: $1,249.99
Special Price: $1,124.99
KING KUTTER'S BOX FRAME DISC HARROWS are constructed of heavy steel square tubing. It connects easily to any three-point hitch with category one specifications. The disc gang axles are made of 1" square high carbon steel rods mounted on double thrust sealed steel bearings. These disc harrows have four angle adjustments of 16 degrees, 30 degrees, 44 degrees, and 57 degrees with an easy single bolt adjustment.
- Width: 6 1/2'
- Number of blades: 20
- Blade Diameter: 18"
- Blade Thickness: 3.0 MM
- Tube Frame
- Adjustable Tandem Disc Harrow
- Cast or Ball Bearings
- 1" AXLES
- 7 1/2" Spacing
- 3" Tube Arms
- Double U-Bolts
- Drop Down Clevis Hitch
Regular Price: $1,229.97
Special Price: $1,106.97
King Kutter 60” XB Xtra Kutter is the latest in innovation from King Kutter Inc. . The 60” XB Xtra Kutter is a quality constructed, durable Kutter that is built to last. It is constructed with rugged steel side rails and has a one piece top deck that is fully reinforced. Standard features include a Limited Cat. I, 3-Point hitch, a cast iron gearbox, stump jumper, twin tail wheels and a shielded PTO shaft with a shear pin.
- Top Link Swivel
- Adjustable Tail Wheels
- Rugged Steel Side Rails
- Rubber Shielding Standard
- Heavy Duty, Cast Iron Gearbox
- Limited Cat. I, 3-Point Hitch
- Heavy Gauge, One Piece Top Deck
- Shielded PTO Shaft With Shear Pin
- Heavy Stump Jumper With Forged, Heat Treated Blades
- Capacity - 2,600 Gallons - 45 Deg.
- Weight - 580 Pounds
- Clearance - 12"
- Revolutionary design allows for all kinds of water capacity during hot months, however you only have to heat half the bowl all winter!
- No sharp corners.
- Heavy gauge Stainless Steel is used on the valve cover, service door, ball float and all hardware.
- Easy access through large service door.
- Deep trough bowls are easy to clean and have 2 funnel drains in C250 and up.
- Cancrete bowls can be set up with Electric, Continuous Flow, the ICE SWEEPER or Concrete Insulated Bowl only.
- Bowls are epoxy coated providing chemical protection from sodium, manure acid and silage.
- Precast hulls are made from reinforced steel, 6000 PSI, air entrained, sulfate resistant concrete.
- Capacity: 73 gallons
- Number of Head Feeder Cattle: 400-500
- Number of Head Cows: 2250-350
- All standard models are 110v.
- Standard valve assembly is 3/4" Valve W/6" Stainless Ball.
- Model C450 + larger ises a 1" valve. Hawkeye plastic valves and plastic floats are available on request.
- Dimensions are taken from measurements of the base of the hull, height is to top of drinking lip on bowl.
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Length: 78"
- Width: 36"
- Height: 25"
- Weight: 1400 lbs
Free Standing Leg Tanks are selected when transportable (non DOT approved)containment is required for indoor or outdoor applications.
Leg Tanks are equipped with molded-in legs to support the tank and band locators for tie down. Tanks are manufactured from medium- or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators
Ace Roto-Mold’s unique baffle system is easy to install and clean. These baffles help to reduce fluid sloshing. Baffles come standard in some tanks and offered as an option in others.
- Capacity - 1,010 Gallons
- Weight - 340 Pounds
- Lid - 16"
- Fitting - 2"
- Dimensions - 48 x 130
- Requirements - Hoops
Nearly 1/3 heavier than our medium duty tillage disc, this heavy-duty box frame disc cuts through plowed soil even after rains and baking sun. Designed for serious farming or commercial operations where higher horsepower tractors are in use, this unit features 10-18" x 3mm notched blades, 10-18" x 3mm smooth blades, and heavy-duty sealed bearings. Front and rear disc gangs have adjustable cutting angles and together they cut a 6-1/2' swath with each pass. This disc can be pulled by 30 HP tractors and greater. Category I pins are included with purchase. This product features our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat gray.
Measures: 41" H x 84" W x 53.5 LLearn More
Tarter Rotary Cutters are built to be durable and productive in a variety of applications. This tough cutter can handle grass, stalks, and brush with ease. The laminated, puncture-resistant, adjustable rear wheel easily changes the cutting angle of the deck, provides stability and smooth operation, reduces scalping, and allows for easy mowing height adjustments. Cast iron gearboxes, balanced stump jumpers, and heat-treated forged blades help make this cutter a long term performer. This cutter is quickhitch compatible for Category I attachments. This tough performer features our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat gray finish.
- 45 HP heavy-duty cast iron 540 RPM gearbox
- 11-gauge deck, 8-gauge sides
- Series 4 shielded PTO shaft with shear pin
- Balanced stump jumper/blade pan with heavy-duty, 3 inch heat-treated forged blades
- Adjustable, laminated, puncture-resistant rear wheel
- Assembles in minutes
- Category I pins included with purchase
- Measures 24" H x 64" W x 94" L
- Capacity - 1,550 - 2,600 Gallons - 15 Deg.
- Weight - 640 Pounds
- Clearance - 9"
Regular Price: $1,229.97
Special Price: $1,106.97
KING KUTTER'S ROTARY KUTTER is a quality constructed, durable Kutter that's built to last. Constructed with rugged I-beam side rails, and a single sheet top deck that is fully reinforced with cross and spider bracing. Standard features include cast iron gearbox, stump jumper, adjustable laminated tail wheel and shielded PTO with a shear pin (slip clutch optional on most models).
- Cutting Width: 72"
- Cutting Height: 4.0 - 8.0"
- Gearbox Rating: 40 HP
- Deck Thickness: 10 GA
- Blade Size: 1/2 x 3 x 30"