KING KUTTER'S ROTARY KUTTER is a quality constructed, durable Kutter that's built to last. Constructed with rugged I-beam side rails, and a single sheet top deck that is fully reinforced with cross and spider bracing. Standard features include cast iron gearbox, stump jumper, adjustable laminated tail wheel and shielded PTO with a shear pin (slip clutch optional on most models).
- Cutting Width: 72"
- Cutting Height: 4.0 - 8.0"
- Gearbox Rating: 40 HP
- Deck Thickness: 10 GA
- Blade Size: 1/2 x 3 x 30"
- Spring reinforced hoses for fill and evacuate
- Comes complete with adapters for all valves (large bore and standard)
- Unit is portable or can be mounted in tire service trucks
- Gauges are protected
- Pump 1 to 1 ratio
- 10’ Hose
- Weight Assembled: 44 lbs.
- Weight: 22 lbs.
- Gallons Per Minute: 50 GPM
- Includes Valve/Hose/Injector Gun
Cone Bottom Tanks are selected when a more complete drain out of stored chemical is required in indoor or outdoor installations. Tanks require stands to support the conical bottoms. Tanks are manufactured from medium- or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 2,500 Gallons
- Weight - 435 Pounds
- Dimensions - 90 x 111
- Overall Height - 122"
- Lid - 16"
- Fitting -2"
- Specific Gravity - 1.7
Use this attachment's flat forks to unload trucks on the job site. Go places traditional fork lifts aren't available. Features handy side step plates.Product Specifications
- Height overall: 38.5 "
- Width overall: 55"
- Width less steps: 45.5"
- Fork length: 48"
- Fork width: 4"
- ITA Class II (other classes are available)
- Weight: 414 lbs.
- Est. lift capacity: 3,950 lbs. per pair at 24"
Ace Roto-Mold cistern tanks are intended for bulk storage or collection of potable water and designed for below ground level installations. Tanks are manufactured from high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and feature a trapezoidal, deep rib design. Only Ace tanks feature a custom-molded gasket in the lid. Manufactured from extruded Nitrile rubber, the gasket snaps into the lid and ensures a watertight seal. Our exclusive lid design locks in place with nylon ties, eliminating the need for metal fasteners that can corrode and fail. Ace Roto-Mold cistern tanks are FDA-approved for potable water and are manufactured for containment of liquids up to 1.7 specific gravity.
- Capacity - 1,450 Gallon
- Weight - 473 Pounds
- Dimensions - 58 x 118 x 72
240 Series Round Back Rotary Cutters are constructed using 11 gauge for the top sheet and 10 gauge on the side skirts for added strength. They come equipped with your choice of a 50 HP shear bolt or slip clutch gearbox. Available in 4’, 5’ and 6’ widths with Category I hitches. This is a quality manufactured cutter that can be purchased for an affordable price
- Cat I Hitch
- 11 Gauge Top Deck Thickness
- 10 Gauge Side Skirt Thickness
- 50 HP Gearbox
- Available in 4’, 5’ and 6’
- Used in rough stock applications to turn livestock into bucking chute
- Sheeted panels facilitate smooth animal flow
- Unmatched strength to provide greater control for your animals
- Can be used for any alley configuration used with alley frames (Alley Frame sold separately, shown as gray portion in picture)
- Features a durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish
- 74" Tall
Taylor Pittsburgh Field General 6'10" 347 Series Disc Harrow with Notched Front Blades and Round Rear Blades 347-18-20CF88$1,244.97
The Field General Line of Disc Harrows are field tested disc harrows which are built to last. They are great for use in garden’s and wildlife plots to vineyards and small acreage farms. The Field General line of discs are designed with today’s compact tractors in mind.
- Accommodates Category I Quick Hitch
- 8” Blade Spacing
- 18” Disc Blades
- Formed Tubular Main Frame
- Self Aligning, Sealed ball bearings
- 15/16” Round High Carbon Steel Axles
- Adjustable Axle Gangs: 5-20 Degrees
This rock bucket from Blue Diamond Attachments will scoop up the rocks and leave the dirt behind. With 3" spacing between tines, 3/8" thick tines it is 26" deep and 20" tall. This rock bucket is ready for some serious scooping.Learn More