Tordon® RTU is a selective herbicide that effectively kills cut stumps. Ready-To-Use ("RTU") formula. No mixing or measuring required, just pour Tordon RTU into the convenient squirt bottle applicator, and start applying.
- Ready to Use
- Controls more than 20 woody species (see below).
- Moves to root system to stop resprouting.
- Blue dye to easily spot treated stumps.
- No-freeze formulation.
- For use year-round.
Woody plants controlled: ailanthus, alder, aspen, birch, cedar, cherry, dogwood, elm, firs, green ash, gum, hawthorn, hickory, hornbeam, maples, oaks, pecan, persimmon, serviceberry, sourwood and sweetbay.
- Follow all label instructions, guidelines, and warnings.
- Wear protective clothing and gear when handling.
- For use in non-crop areas.
- Maximum application rates: Forest site and woody plants - 4 gallons per acre per application no more than once per year. Annual and perennial weeds - 2 gallons per acre per application, no more than 2 times per year.
- Do Not apply: on commercial or residential lawns, near ornamental shrubs and trees.
- Do not rotate crops on treated land unless registed for use with picloram until soil is tested and shown to be picloram free.
- Do Not contaminate water intended for domestic purposes or irrigation.
- Do not apply in a method resulting in contact with persons directly or indirectly.
- See label for spray drift management and other restrictions.
- Picloram: (4-amino-3,5,6-trichloropicolinic acid), triisopropanolamine salt (5.4%)
- 2, 4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic acid, trrsopropanolamine salt (20.9%)
- Ethylene glycol, Isopropanol, Triisopropanolamine, and Proprietary surfactant (73.7%)
Not for sale, use or distribution New York and CaliforniaLearn More
For use with metal rabbit cages. Made from heavy duty galvanized steel and plastic with riveted corners and hemmed edges.
- Makes Clean Up Easy
- Designed for quail and other small eggs.
- Pack of 6 Rails.
- 120 egg capacity.
- Rails to fit into 6300 Egg Turner.
- Puffy, lightly textured biscuits
- Nutritious & packed with vitamins & minerals
- Excellent size & unique shape
- Highly palatable
- No added colors
- Contains real apple
- Made with wholesome ingredients
- For adult horses
- Resealable packaging
- Made in the USA
- Weight: Approximately 20.6 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 24 x 15 x 6 in
$14.97Substitution of Poultry feeding equipment for game bird chicks has always been quite a problem to the game breeder. Poultry chick feeders permit the game chicks to get inside the feed and their droppings create a exceedingly unsanitary and unhealthy condition. Our Chick Feeder is specifically designed for game chicks (Quail, Chukar, Pheasant, etc..) and prevents droppings from getting in the feed. The new plastic 5003 feeder was developed and tested at GQF’s quail farm. The plastic material was selected without color in order that farm staff could easily judge feed levels in the feeder without having to pull it out or remove the top. The feed gives a shadow effect on the sides of the feeder indicating the feed level. This saves time as a quick glance determines if the feeder requires refilling. Farm research shows that this feeder produces a good even flow of feed and is easily cleaned. Size 12 1/4'' long, 6'' Wide, 5 1/2'' high, gives 24 1/2'' of feed space. Will fit in game bird Brooder. Holds 5 lbs. of feed. Item No. 5004 is a carton of 4 feeders. Learn More
This durable nylon saddle bag features zip closures and nickel plated hardware. Measures 9-3/4" W x 11-1/2" L x 4-1/2" D.Learn More
Use as your Honey Supers, and add to your hive a new box until you are ready to extract honey.
- Medium Honey Super, Beehive Box Standard 6 7/8" 10 Frame Langstroth Design.
- Handle grips on 4 sides for easy handling.
- Easy fit, recommended to assembly shortly after delivery to ensure product quality.
- USA Ponderosa Pine Select Grade box.
- Works with any Langstorth hive.
- Minimal knots.
Dimensions: 16 1/4" X 19 7/8" X 6 7/8"Learn More