Our Creep Feeder Panel is designed with an adjustable horizontal bar for calf passage only. Creep Feeder Panels are useful between pastures and outside sheds for calf-only feeding and are ideal for the small- or large-size herd. 50" high, this Creep Feeder Panel is constructed of 2" round tubular steel. Calf openings are spaced 18" apart. A superior E-Coat finish ensures long life in the field.Learn More
Retrieve moisture readings on the go with the Dickey John M3G Portable Moisture Tester. All you need to obtain an accurate moisture reading a simple scoop from the hoppers or bins. No cups or screw on caps. This unit comes with Corn, Soybeans and Wheat preprogrammed calibrations. This means that the M3G is ready to work for you right out of the box. Simply select your grain type with the push of a button and you are ready to test.
- Test up to three grains
- Preprogrammed calibrations for:
- Corn (9-31%)
- Soybeans (8-22%)
- Wheat (8-20%)
Featuring 0.5 repeatability with normal stored grain, this technologically advanced unit lets you easily bias to match readings to local elevator tests. Select grain types with the push of a button, and change grain calibrations with a simple download.Learn More
Muffler & Pipe Kit converts underhood muffler to above hood muffler and vertical exhaust pipe.
Application: 2840 (late s/n), 2940, 2950. 2955, 3055, 3150 and 3155 (non-turbo) diesel engine.
Kit contains: Manifold to muffler pipe has flared inlet, muffler, above hood pipe, clamps and raincap.
- Muffler: Vertical-Oval Body. Shell 5-1/2" x 9-1/2"
- Inlet Length (A): 2-1/2"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 2-3/4"
- Shell Length (C): 17-1/2"
- Outlet Length (D): 4-1/2"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 2-3/4"
- O/A Length (F): 24"
- Weight in LBS: 22
Hydraulic Auger Extensions
- 48-inch (1,219 mm) auger extension
- Weight(Lbs/Kg) - 78Lbs. 35Kg
The REI ST-1000 AM/FM/WB Stereo Radio w/ ISO Connector is perfect for use with School Buses, Transit Buses, Motor Coach, Shuttle Buses and AG/Construction Equipment.
- Digital Tune and Seek
- Front AUX Input
- 18FM/12AM/6WB Presets
- 50 Watts Power
Bolt on bucket spear, forged.
- Capacity: 1800 lbs.
- Approximate weight: 86 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Best method available for adding pounds to your calves before weaning and/or before marketing
- Maximize growth rates in young animals, using proper rations
- Maximize the return on your invested cattle dollars
- Holds 650 lbs. and 1,000 lbs. of feed
- Ideal for small-to-medium sized calf herds
- Creep feeders are available with or without cages
- Cage is constructed from 1-3/8" square tubing with adjustable gate bar for growing calves
- Feeder features a 1-3/8" square frame reinforced with 1-1/4" angle iron and a rounded 1/8" thick poly back and bottom trough for complete feeding
- Features our superior E-Coat red finish to ensure longer life in the field
- Protect your investment with our most reliable confinement for cattle, hogs and other large animals
- Able to withstand the demands of corralling large animal herds
- Ideal for all terrains, as well as corrals and pastures
- Special wire crimps withstand even the most severe weather by allowing the fence to expand and contract
- Galvanized wire resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Red Brand Tradition - Class 1 Galvanized Wire