Whether you are leveling your backyard, removing roots, spreading topsoil or gravel, backfilling holes, plowing, or cultivating, ground engaging lawn tractor attachments get the job done quickly and efficiently. Professional-grade products built for homeowners.
Brinly 38” Tow-Behind Sleeve Hitch Box Scraper
The Brinly 38" Box Scraper is a great all-around garden tractor attachment for landscaping, gardening, and yard work. Projects such as leveling a yard, removing roots and other unwanted debris, spreading topsoil and gravel, or backfilling holes can all be completed quickly and efficiently with this versatile attachment. Easily remove the side plates and scarifier bar and the Box Scraper becomes a rear blade which is ideal for grading, backfilling, or moving dirt, sand, gravel, and snow. Get more projects done with just one garden tractor attachment.
Features and BenefitsLearn More
1. Compact 38” working width ideal for landscaping and gardening and is easily maneuvered through tight spaces
2. Box scraper/ blade design provides multi-use functionality for grading and backfilling projects
3. Requires a sleeve hitch which is not included; sleeve hitches can be purchased through the tractor manufacturer
- Absorbed by leaves, roots and stems directly from the water.
- Works by inhibiting the weeds ability to produce carotene. Without this ability, chlorophyll is rapidly degraded by sunlight and the weeds die.
- 7 to 10 days after the initial application you will see bleaching at the growing tips of the weed.
- Results occur slowly - treat early in the season for an entire weed free summer.
Made to the same heavy-duty specifications as the Powder River Classic Panels, and featuring the same Classic Five-Year Limited Warranty, this gate is a must for crowding situations.
Like the Classic Panels, this gate can withstand large amounts of pressure and spring back to its original shape. The hinge is another key ingredient in the formula for strength. Made of 1/4" x 3" steel, these 180° hinges can be mounted to wood or welded to steel posts. A double-piston lever latch provides opening ease while on the ground or on horse back.
- Height Overall - 52"
- Frame - 1.66" O.D. tube, 13 gauge.
- Horizontal Rails: 5 Pentagonal, 14 gauge high strength.
- Hinges - 1/4" x 3", 180° Swing.
This 2" 6-Bar Extra Heavy-Duty Galvanized Bull Gate is one of Tarter's toughest gates and is designed for feedlots, herd containment, and heavy confinement. 52" high with vertical “Z” Braces, this gate is made with 2" high-tensile strength galvanized tubing with technologically superior continuous-welded saddle joints. All gates come with (2) 3/4" x 12" hinge pins and heavy-duty welded chain latch.
NOTE: All 2" gates are 2-1/2" shorter than listed length to allow for gate hardware and proper clearance. Recommended for heavy confinement.
- Dimensions: 16' L x 52" H
- 3 Braces
Powder River's Classic Cattle Panels are made from 14 gauge high tensile steel formed into Powder River's exclusive "Pentagonal Rail." These rails are surrounded with a 13 gauge frame, making them strong durable panels with an amazing ability to take large amounts of pressure and spring back into their original shape. Vertical stays on both sides of the panel increase the panel's strength. Recommended for high-pressure applications.
- Classic Pentagonal Rail and Vertical Stay are made of 14 gauge high tensile steel.
- The engineered superior design of the pentagonal open rails and formed stays adds substantial strength and durability.
- The design and engineering of our "classic" line of gates and panels gives us the confidence to extend an unsurpassed 5 year limited warranty.
- Connects to all other styles of Powder River panels which allows you to connect your current Powder River equipment.
- 64" overall height.
- 1.66" O.D. 13 gauge frame.
- 5 Pentagonal horizontal rails.
- High Tensile steel is 66% stronger than most common steel panels.
Vertical - Flat Top tanks feature additional flats for fitting installation or mounting. Tank are free standing with a flat bottom for indoor or outdoor installations. Ace Roto-Mold Vertical Tanks conform to the requirements of NSF/ANSI Standard 61. Tanks are manufactured from medium- or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 135 Gallons
- Weight - 45 Pounds
- Lid - 8"
- Fitting - 1"
- Dimensions - 28 x 59
- Specific Gravity - 2.0
Stackable Totes are freestanding totes for indoor or outdoor stationary or transportable applications (non DOT approved). Four lift ears are provided for lifting each tote. A 4-way forklift accessible skid is available for handling the totes. Totes are manufactured from high-density polyethylene with U.V. stabilizers. Standard weight totes are designed for chemicals with a specific gravity of 1.5 or less. Gallon indicators are included on one side of the totes for calibration.
- Capacity - 70 Gallon
- Weight - 42 Pounds
- Dimensions - 32 x 32 x 25
- Lid- 7" Learn More
- Ideal for feeding mineral to livestock in all weather conditions
- Heavy-enough to withstand animals and the elements but light enough to move to any location
- Holds 18-gallons
- Low profile helps prevent tipping or spilling of valuable minerals
- Convenient anchoring holes make it easy to secure these mineral feeders to the ground preventing animals from moving it
- Weatherproof poly lid protects the contents of the entire feeder
- Resistant to impact as well as heat and cold
- Features smooth edges for safety to both people and animals
- Dimensions: 33" W x 15" H
- Provides a versatile, low-cost material for fencing needs
- Suitable for a wide variety of animal cage applications
- Quality galvanized wire resists weathering
- Standard 100’ rolls are available in a wide variety of styles and gauges to meet the needs of the job