Retrieve moisture readings on the go with the Dickey John M3G Portable Moisture Tester. All you need to obtain an accurate moisture reading a simple scoop from the hoppers or bins. No cups or screw on caps. This unit comes with Corn, Soybeans and Wheat preprogrammed calibrations. This means that the M3G is ready to work for you right out of the box. Simply select your grain type with the push of a button and you are ready to test.
- Test up to three grains
- Preprogrammed calibrations for:
- Corn (9-31%)
- Soybeans (8-22%)
- Wheat (8-20%)
Featuring 0.5 repeatability with normal stored grain, this technologically advanced unit lets you easily bias to match readings to local elevator tests. Select grain types with the push of a button, and change grain calibrations with a simple download.Learn More
Stackable Totes are freestanding totes for indoor or outdoor stationary or transportable applications (non DOT approved). Four lift ears are provided for lifting each tote. A 4-way forklift accessible skid is available for handling the totes. Totes are manufactured from high-density polyethylene with U.V. stabilizers. Standard weight totes are designed for chemicals with a specific gravity of 1.5 or less. Gallon indicators are included on one side of the totes for calibration.
- Capacity - 70 Gallon
- Weight - 42 Pounds
- Dimensions - 32 x 32 x 25
- Lid- 7" Learn More
- 1.66" O.D. Quadraform 16 gauge tubing
- Chain connectors around oval end frames maximize tight Priefert "Horse Safe" connections.
- Chain connectors offer increased versatility and safety by eliminating foot traps.
- Common uses include: crowding pens, round pens, arenas, paddocks, and stalls
- Connects to any other brand of panel with no special connectors or wire needed.
- Easier to set up on uneven ground
- Eliminates the need for special connectors at 3 and 4 way unions.
- Fishhook top corners for added safety
- GREAT FOR CROWDING SITUATIONS
- Horizontal Rails made from Priefert's unique 16 gauge Quadraform(TM) tubing give extra strength.
- Ideal for confinement of uncooperative animals
- J-Legs increase portability & keep panel on top of ground in wet or boggy conditions.
- POWDER COATED with architectural grade power containing UV inhibitors.
- Single-piece vertical stay through drilled horizontal rails for extra strength.
- Number Of Rails: 6
- Number Of Stays: 2
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Length: 168"
- Width: 2"
- Height: 64"
- Fully portable, ‘All in One’ compact design - The light, compact design with carry handle makes it ideal for portability. The unit includes internal battery and solar panel, providing a convenient all‑in‑one energizer.
- Solar powered - Energy efficient solar panel charges the internal battery to power the fence line.
- Internal rechargeable battery - Solar power recharges the battery as required to support long battery life.
- Flashing red light - Indicates at a glance that the energizer is working and powering the fence.
- Battery - Battery saving mode maximizes battery life.
- Low impedance energizer - Designed to deliver power to the end of the fence even under heavy load e.g. foliage, undergrowth.
- Multiple mounting options - T-post and wood post mounting option.
- Large storage capacity - Enables up to 21 days operation without sunlight.
- 2 year manufacturer warranty (includes lightning)
Specifications Distance Range (miles) 10 miles Distance Range (acres) 40 acres Peak Output Energy (up to) 0.15 J Peak Stored Energy (up to) 0.21 J Output Voltage (up to) 10.0 kV max, 3.7 kV @ 1,000 Ω Internal Rechargeable Battery 12 V / 7 Ah
Fits 2390, 2394, 2590, 2594 (Dsl) (1978 & up).
- Application note: Muffler has 1-1/4" dia. Side aspirator tube; See CAE-2 for extension pipe. Note: Muffler is base plate mounted. (3 holes)
- Replaces OEM A147100
- Inlet Length (A): 3"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 4"
- Shell Length (C): 26-1/2"
- Outlet Length (D): 4-1/2"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 4-1/8"
- O/A Length (F): 31"
- Weight in LBS: 25
Quality one-piece precut headliner will help make the inside of your tractor cab look like new. Original Case color. Mounts without glue by snapping into a seal around the ceiling.
Fits Case-IH 7110, 7120, 7130, 7140, 7150, 7230, 7240, 7250, 8910, 8920, 8930, 8940, 8950Learn More
- Application note: Muffler has a straight 1-1/2” dia. aspirator. See “G”.
- Vertical-Oval Body. Shell 5" x 11"
- Replaces OEM E4NN5230AA17M
- Inlet Length (A): 2"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 3-1/2"
- Shell Length (C): 31-5/8"
- Outlet Length (D): Bent Pipe
- Outlet O.D. (E): 3-1/2"
- O/A Length (F): 50-1/2"
- Weight in LBS: 30
Our Walk-Thru Arch Gate with welded Corral Panel is built to stand rigid for ease of opening and closing when handling livestock.
The superior E-Coat finish ensures a longer life in the field.
Built to stand rigid for ease of opening and closing when handeling livestock.
Superior continuous-welded saddle joints.
Custom loop legs prevent sinking
Quick -pin latch systen makes for easy hook up.
Walk through gate is 8' high, panel stands 62"Learn More
PCO tanks can be selected for stationary or transportable (non DOT approved) applications both indoors and outdoors. The tanks have a rounded bottom for best fluid drainage and a 2” deep sump option is also available. PCO tanks must be securely anchored for use in transportable applications and galvanized steel bands are available for this purpose. PCO300-37 comes with an internal baffle for support and fluid control. The tanks are manufactured from medium-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity.
- Capacity - 100 Gallons
- Weight - 50 Pounds
- Dimensions - 30 x 38 x 31
- Lid - 8"
- Fitting - 1" Learn More