Retrieve moisture readings on the go with the Dickey John M3G Portable Moisture Tester. All you need to obtain an accurate moisture reading a simple scoop from the hoppers or bins. No cups or screw on caps. This unit comes with Corn, Soybeans and Wheat preprogrammed calibrations. This means that the M3G is ready to work for you right out of the box. Simply select your grain type with the push of a button and you are ready to test.
- Test up to three grains
- Preprogrammed calibrations for:
- Corn (9-31%)
- Soybeans (8-22%)
- Wheat (8-20%)
Featuring 0.5 repeatability with normal stored grain, this technologically advanced unit lets you easily bias to match readings to local elevator tests. Select grain types with the push of a button, and change grain calibrations with a simple download.Learn More
Bolt on bucket spear, forged.
- Capacity: 1800 lbs.
- Approximate weight: 86 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty
Fits 2390, 2394, 2590, 2594 (Dsl) (1978 & up).
- Application note: Muffler has 1-1/4" dia. Side aspirator tube; See CAE-2 for extension pipe. Note: Muffler is base plate mounted. (3 holes)
- Replaces OEM A147100
- Inlet Length (A): 3"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 4"
- Shell Length (C): 26-1/2"
- Outlet Length (D): 4-1/2"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 4-1/8"
- O/A Length (F): 31"
- Weight in LBS: 25
These batch tanks are designed for indoor applications. Perfect for batch chemical/mixer mounting systems. Both polyethylene and metal stands designed for all styles make these tanks very versatile. The Cone Bottom tanks require the use of a stand for support. All tanks feature 8” lids and one standard fitting. Gallon/liter indicators are included on one side of the tanks. Open Top tanks include bolt-on lid for access. Optional polyethylene hinged lid is available for open top tanks. Tanks are designed for the containment of chemicals with a specific gravity of 2.0 or less. Tanks are manufactured from medium-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors. 55 and 100 gallon tanks include 1-1/2" standard fitting, 145-325 gallon tanks include 2" standard fitting.
- 23" Poly Cone
- Weight - 45 lbs
PCO tanks can be selected for stationary or transportable (non DOT approved) applications both indoors and outdoors. The tanks have a rounded bottom for best fluid drainage and a 2” deep sump option is also available. PCO tanks must be securely anchored for use in transportable applications and galvanized steel bands are available for this purpose. PCO300-37 comes with an internal baffle for support and fluid control. The tanks are manufactured from medium-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity.
- Capacity - 100 Gallons
- Weight - 50 Pounds
- Dimensions - 30 x 38 x 31
- Lid - 8"
- Fitting - 1" Learn More
- Perfect for roping arenas and events
- Great for cattle handling setups
- Heavy-duty hookup for solid connections
- Comes in three different lengths and two heights for different arena needs
- Straight end posts with closed tops
- 1-3/4 inch 20-gauge steel
- 60" tall panels
- Use for rodeo arenas and other light confinement
- Heavy-duty pin connectors
- Heavy-duty corrosion-resist powder coat brown finish