Retrieve moisture readings on the go with the Dickey John M3G Portable Moisture Tester. All you need to obtain an accurante moisture reading a simple scoop from the hoppers or bins. No cups or screw on caps. This unit comes with Corn, Soybeans and Wheat preprogrammed calibrations. This means that the M3G is ready to work for you right out of the box. Simply select your grain type with the push of a button and you are ready to test.
- Test up to three grains
- Preprogrammed calibrations for:
- Corn (9-31%)
- Soybeans (8-22%)
- Wheat (8-20%)
Featuring 0.5 repeatability with normal stored grain, this technologically advanced unit lets you easily bias to match readings to local elevator tests. Select grain types with the push of a button, and change grain calibrations with a simple download.Learn More
Powder River's Classic Cattle Panels are made from 14 gauge high tensile steel formed into Powder River's exclusive "Pentagonal Rail." These rails are surrounded with a 13 gauge frame, making them strong durable panels with an amazing ability to take large amounts of pressure and spring back into their original shape. Vertical stays on both sides of the panel increase the panel's strength. Recommended for high-pressure applications.
- Classic Pentagonal Rail and Vertical Stay are made of 14 gauge high tensile steel.
- The engineered superior design of the pentagonal open rails and formed stays adds substantial strength and durability.
- The design and engineering of our "classic" line of gates and panels gives us the confidence to extend an unsurpassed 5 year limited warranty.
- Connects to all other styles of Powder River panels which allows you to connect your current Powder River equipment.
- 64" overall height.
- 1.66" O.D. 13 gauge frame.
- 5 Pentagonal horizontal rails.
- High Tensile steel is 66% stronger than most common steel panels.
Stackable Totes are freestanding totes for indoor or outdoor stationary or transportable applications (non DOT approved). Four lift ears are provided for lifting each tote. A 4-way forklift accessible skid is available for handling the totes. Totes are manufactured from high-density polyethylene with U.V. stabilizers. Standard weight totes are designed for chemicals with a specific gravity of 1.5 or less. Gallon indicators are included on one side of the totes for calibration.
- Capacity - 70 Gallon
- Weight - 42 Pounds
- Dimensions - 32 x 32 x 25
- Lid- 7" Learn More
- TREE: Fiberglass
- BARS: Semi Quarter
- HORN: 3”
- CANTLE: 2 1/2”
- SWELL: 11”
- GULLET: 7”
- RIGGING: Heavy Dee
- SKIRT: 21” x 21 1/2”
- WEIGHT: 14 lbs.
- Blevins style quick change buckles
- Neoprene in skirts
- Mohawk Brown and Shoshone Black.
- Size: 11"
- Color: Mohawk Brown
- Provides ease of access for both livestock and herdsmen into round pens
- 2" round high-tensile steel tubing
- Superior continuous-welded saddle joints
- 8' tall arch making it easy for trailers, wagons, and large equipment to pass
- 6' Long
- Quick-pin latch system makes for easy hookup
- Green Finish
- Features a durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish
- Protect your investment with our most reliable confinement for cattle, hogs and other large animals
- Able to withstand the demands of corralling large animal herds
- Ideal for all terrains, as well as corrals and pastures
- Special wire crimps withstand even the most severe weather by allowing the fence to expand and contract
- Galvanized wire resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Red Brand Tradition - Class 1 Galvanized Wire
PCO tanks can be selected for stationary or transportable (non DOT approved) applications both indoors and outdoors. The tanks have a rounded bottom for best fluid drainage and a 2” deep sump option is also available. PCO tanks must be securely anchored for use in transportable applications and galvanized steel bands are available for this purpose. PCO300-37 comes with an internal baffle for support and fluid control. The tanks are manufactured from medium-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity.
- Capacity - 100 Gallons
- Weight - 50 Pounds
- Dimensions - 30 x 38 x 31
- Lid - 8"
- Fitting - 1" Learn More
Fits 2390, 2394, 2590, 2594 (Dsl) (1978 & up).
- Application note: Muffler has 1-1/4" dia. Side aspirator tube; See CAE-2 for extension pipe. Note: Muffler is base plate mounted. (3 holes)
- Replaces OEM A147100
- Inlet Length (A): 3"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 4"
- Shell Length (C): 26-1/2"
- Outlet Length (D): 4-1/2"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 4-1/8"
- O/A Length (F): 31"
- Weight in LBS: 25