Retrieve moisture readings on the go with the Dickey John M3G Portable Moisture Tester. All you need to obtain an accurate moisture reading a simple scoop from the hoppers or bins. No cups or screw on caps. This unit comes with Corn, Soybeans and Wheat preprogrammed calibrations. This means that the M3G is ready to work for you right out of the box. Simply select your grain type with the push of a button and you are ready to test.
- Test up to three grains
- Preprogrammed calibrations for:
- Corn (9-31%)
- Soybeans (8-22%)
- Wheat (8-20%)
Featuring 0.5 repeatability with normal stored grain, this technologically advanced unit lets you easily bias to match readings to local elevator tests. Select grain types with the push of a button, and change grain calibrations with a simple download.Learn More
Stackable Totes are freestanding totes for indoor or outdoor stationary or transportable applications (non DOT approved). Four lift ears are provided for lifting each tote. A 4-way forklift accessible skid is available for handling the totes. Totes are manufactured from high-density polyethylene with U.V. stabilizers. Standard weight totes are designed for chemicals with a specific gravity of 1.5 or less. Gallon indicators are included on one side of the totes for calibration.
- Capacity - 70 Gallon
- Weight - 42 Pounds
- Dimensions - 32 x 32 x 25
- Lid- 7" Learn More
- Planter Harness
- 10 Spade Jones Connector for DICKEY-john Monitors
- 40 inch row spacing with (2) 60 inch rows, (2) 100 inch rows, (2) 140 inch rows and (2) 180 inch rows
- Weather Pack connector ends
- 18ft tongue
- TREE: Fiberglass
- BARS: Semi Quarter
- HORN: 3”
- CANTLE: 2 1/2”
- SWELL: 11”
- GULLET: 7”
- RIGGING: Heavy Dee
- SKIRT: 21” x 21 1/2”
- WEIGHT: 14 lbs.
- Blevins style quick change buckles
- Neoprene in skirts
- Mohawk Brown and Shoshone Black.
- Size: 11"
- Color: Mohawk Brown
Planter Harness with 37 Pin AMP Connector, pinned for DICKEY-john Monitors. 40 inch row spacing with (2) 60 inch rows, (2) 100 inch rows, (2) 140 inch rows.
- Cannon Sure Seal connector ends
- 15ft lead for Distance
- 18ft Tongue
- Application note: Muffler has a straight 1-1/2” dia. aspirator. See “G”.
- Vertical-Oval Body. Shell 5" x 11"
- Replaces OEM E4NN5230AA17M
- Inlet Length (A): 2"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 3-1/2"
- Shell Length (C): 31-5/8"
- Outlet Length (D): Bent Pipe
- Outlet O.D. (E): 3-1/2"
- O/A Length (F): 50-1/2"
- Weight in LBS: 30
- Protect your investment with our most reliable confinement for cattle, hogs and other large animals
- Able to withstand the demands of corralling large animal herds
- Ideal for all terrains, as well as corrals and pastures
- Special wire crimps withstand even the most severe weather by allowing the fence to expand and contract
- Galvanized wire resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Red Brand High Tensile - Class 3 galvanized wire.
PCO tanks can be selected for stationary or transportable (non DOT approved) applications both indoors and outdoors. The tanks have a rounded bottom for best fluid drainage and a 2” deep sump option is also available. PCO tanks must be securely anchored for use in transportable applications and galvanized steel bands are available for this purpose. PCO300-37 comes with an internal baffle for support and fluid control. The tanks are manufactured from medium-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity.
- Capacity - 100 Gallons
- Weight - 50 Pounds
- Dimensions - 30 x 38 x 31
- Lid - 8"
- Fitting - 1" Learn More