The Cattlemaster is designed with the professional rancher in mind. Its heavy-duty, all-steel welded construction provides a lifetime of consistent operation, making the handling of cattle much easier. This products features ease of assembly and ease of adjustment as well as a durable powder coat finish. The goal with this and all of Tarter's fine line of agricultural products is to provide products that are durable, reliable, and can be depended on to perform every function every time. They have taken ergonomic factors into account to see to it that the controls are located in the optimum location for ease of single-operator use.
- Heavy-duty, all-steel welded construction
- Modular design allows easy addition of optional accessories such as palpation cage, tailgates, and alleyways
- Automatic headgate
- Easily adjusts to various cattle sizes/breeds
- User-friendly ergonomic design
- Single-lever squeeze mechanism
- Drop-down horseshoes for easy top-side access, as well as the fold-down and fullyremovable bottom panels
- Side exit door for larger animal exit
- Sliding vertical tailgate with stop
- Bottom adjustments with multiple settings for various size animals
- Durable powder coat finish in red only
- Heavy-duty, all-steel welded construction
- Dimensions: 95" L x 45" W x 82" H
This chute is reccommended for cattle up to 1,500 lbs.Learn More
Are designed to perform with its heavy duty gear drive and square tube frame. With 6 tines per flange, you get maximum soil mix for preparing planting beds, gardens, incorporating fertilizer, landscaping, or other jobs. This Category 1 tiller includes a PTO shaft with heavy duty slip clutch. Available in 4, 5,6 and 7 ft models. Now available in 7 ft model with 3-point, CAT. 1 or 2 straddle hitch. The 4 ft model is offset to eliminate tire tracks.
- 50-65 HP Required
- Category 1 or Category 2
- Straddle Hitch
- Category 1 tiller includes a PTO shaft with heavy duty slip clutch
- 6 tines per flange
- Heavy duty gear drive and square tube frame
KING KUTTER'S 1.5 TON XB DUMP TRAILER is ideal for landscaping, construction and general gardening. This trailer features a unique two-way tailgate that will open from the top (like a pickup truck) to load or unload large bulky items or will open from the bottom (like a dump truck) for spreading gravel, dirt, sand and many other materials. The tailgate features a cam over latch to control spreading applications. Other features include removable side panels, swivel style hitch, and a double diaphragm hydraulic pump for easy dumping. This unit is constructed with 12 gauge formed steel sides and end panels for maximum strength and durability. The XB Dump Trailer is designed for off road use not to exceed 20 mph.
- 1.5 Ton Capacity
- Rear Dump
- Removable Smooth Side and End Panels
- 2 Way Opening Tailgate
- Swivel Clevis Hitch
- Swivel 2" Ball Hitch
- 18 X 8.5 X 8 Turf Style Tires
- Walking Beam Tandem Axle
- Single Action 3" X 12" Cylinder
- Fold Away Tongue Jack
- Bed Dimensions 50"W X 70"L X 13"H
- Double Diaphragm Hydraulic Pump
Prepare land for planting, incorporate fertilizer or landscape with the King Kutter Gear-Driven Rotary Tiller. It features a heavy-duty gear drive and rugged slip clutch to tackle even the toughest terrain. Each of the nine flanges has six tines to maximize the soil mix.
- 72 Inch Gear-Driven Rotary Tiller
- Heavy-duty gear drive & square tube frame
- Six tines per flange
- Nine flanges with a total of 54 tines
- 35-50 HP gearbox rating
- Includes a PTO shaft with heavy-duty slip clutch
- Category 1 hitch
- Other sizes/models available by special order
$2,094.97If you're looking for everything you need to aerate your pond, this is it!
The 24' Deluxe Windmill Aeration System pumps tons of air, even more than other companies that sell "dual diaphragm" models. The secret is our new, patent pending "BalCam" Technology that allows us to pump more air with a single diaphragm. The benefit to you is that you'll have less moving parts, less bearing's and less diaphragms to service and maintain. This unit is rated at 3.0 - 4.5 CFM and includes everything you'll need to install your unit and begin aerating your pond. It also has a 5 year warranty on the compressor which is unmatched in the Industry.
Accessories in the Deluxe Windmill Aeration System include:
- 1 20' Windmill with the new patent pending “BalCam” technology that minimizes bearing fatigue
- 1 roll of non-weighted 100' airline
- 2 airstones so you can aerate in two separate locations
- 2 foot valves
- 2 rolls of 100' weighted airline to sink your airline to the bottom of the pond
- 1 set of pivot points for easier maintenance
- 1 2-way selector valve to better regulate airflow between the two airstones
- 3 hose connector packs
- 2 airstone housing buckets
- 2 duck decoy markers
$2,394.97NEW AerMaster Pro 9 - 3/4 hp Electric Aerator
Great for ponds up to 1 acre, this system includes the following:
- 3/4 hp Compressor in a Powder Coated Steel Cabinet with fan and 115V outlet
- 110 CFM Circulating Fan to keep your Compressor cool
- 300' of 3/8" weighted airline
- 3 Double Disc low psi Air Stations with Bases
- 3 valve manifold with Pressure Gauge
This is a great system for the money and includes a 2 year warranty. Compare our performance specs and price to others out there and you'll see our AerMaster Pro Series electric aerators deliver! This system works great in almost any pond or lake, even those that are up to 20', 30' or even 40' deep. This is a great electric pond aerator for pond or lake aeration.Learn More
Field General's Flex Hitch Rotary Cutters demonstrate the latest in rotary cutter innovation, and it's only available from Field General. The Category I quick hitchable, flex hitch design is unlike anything on the market today. The unique hitch allows it to roll 15 ° up or down, on the left or right side of the machine This feature allows the Flex Hitch Rotary Cutter follow the contours of your field like never before. The domed deck design sheds water and debris to prevent the material from collecting on the deck virtually preventing the deck from rusting. Wheather mowing pasture, roadsides, parks, or easements, the Field General Flex Hitch Rotary Cutter is perfect for you.
- Flex Hitch
- 40 HP Gear Box with Shear Bolt or Slip CLutch Protection
- Laminated Tail Wheel
- Stump Jumper with Heavy Forged Heat Treated Blades
- Optional Front and Rear Chain Guards
- Stainless Steel Model Available with Slip Clutch Only
Sonar AS is a selective systemic aquatic herbicide to control the growth of aquatic vegetation in lakes, reservoirs, fresh water ponds, and drainage canals.
Sonar AS is a 41.7% Fluridone product which inhibits the formation of carotene, degrading the chlorophyll necessary for photosynthesis and plant energy production.
- For best results, apply prior to initial growth or at beginning of active growth.
- Effectiveness reduced in rapidly moving water or conditions which dilute the concentration of Sonar AS. Contact must be maintained for 45 days for effective treatment. Symptoms of affected plants include white and pink foliage growth.
- For a complete list of plants controlled by Sonar AS, see label.
- Follow all label guidelines and warnings.
- Permits may be required prior to use of this product, consult with local water authorities.
- Harmful if absorbed through skin, inhaled, or swallowed.
- Not for use in drinking, fishing, swimming, or water for livestock or pet consumption.
- Not for use in hydroponic farming, or in water for irrigating nursery or greenhouse plants.
- Do not use any type of irrigation system for application.
Also available in pint and quart size.
We are unable to ship this item outside of the US.Learn More
The manual chute is the heaviest and most well built chute on the market. This chute is the best value for anyone looking to purchase a quality roping chute. The chute will provide a quiet and reliable operation for any roping setup.
- Ideal for releasing steers for personal or competition ropings
- Quiet front and rear operation gates
- A unique slanted front headgate
- Coordinated front and rear door closing, which prevents any accidental animal loss
- Sure-stop opening mechanism prevents any door bounce back on release
- No outboard springs on the doors to interfere with people, animals, or chute operation
- Doors will open easily no matter how much pressure is applied to them
- Grease zerks on pivot points
- Easy one-handed operation for both tailgate release and opening/closing - chute can be operated from either side
- All doors and gates can be easily operated from horseback
- Faster cycle times than any chute on the market
- Front gate has extra clearance at the bottom to keep doors out of the dirt and mud
- Rear doors feature top float and extra ground clearance to keep out of the dirt and mud and provide gliding action
- All-in-one fully protected, hidden spring latches, and electronic modules
- Dimensions: 93" L x 38" W x 65" H
The 67" height of the Cattleman's Alleys are high enough for good cattle flow, yet low enough to access cattle without the need for a catwalk. Alleys are heavy duty 14 gauge frame w/16 gauge sheeting. The 20' Cattleman's Alley can be set up straight or curved.
This item is the 20-foot Cattleman's Alley only.Learn More