Prepare land for planting, incorporate fertilizer or landscape with the King Kutter Gear-Driven Rotary Tiller. It features a heavy-duty gear drive and rugged slip clutch to tackle even the toughest terrain. Each of the nine flanges has six tines to maximize the soil mix.
- 72 Inch Gear-Driven Rotary Tiller
- Heavy-duty gear drive & square tube frame
- Six tines per flange
- Nine flanges with a total of 54 tines
- 35-50 HP gearbox rating
- Includes a PTO shaft with heavy-duty slip clutch
- Category 1 hitch
- Other sizes/models available by special order
- Reverse Rotation Tiller
Litter conditions are very important to the performance and health of today’s market poultry, making proper litter management between flocks a top priority for producers. Proper litter preparation helps ensure a healthy environment for the new chicks and helps reduce the potential for bird health problems. In-house windrow composting is a cost-effective management practice that reduces the amount of pathogenic microorganisms in poultry litter. This technique improves the overall quality of litter that will be reused for the growth of successive flocks.
In-house windrow composting, or “windrowing” as it is often called, is a simple technique to implement into your litter management practices. After the birds are removed from the house, the litter is piled into windrows along the length of the house. Natural bacterial metabolism generates heat within these piles or rows. Within 48 hours, the internal temperature of these piles will surpass 130°F, which is sufficient to inactive most pathogenic microorganisms found in poultry litter. Most producers will maintain the windrows for 5-9 days before spreading the litter out to be reused for the next flock of birds. Often, producers will turn these piles during this time to release moisture, increase aeration, and ensure that all parts of the litter windrow are heated to inactive pathogens.
Given the increasing cost of quality bedding material and its decreasing availability, proper litter management is now more important than ever. Priefert’s Litter Back Black is specifically designed for litter windrowing and is a solid, yet still economical, choice for producers. This heavy duty blade mounts to the 3-point hitch on your tractor. Its 360 degree pivoting offset and wall scraping blade speeds up the house cleaning process and provides a more complete cleanout. This blade also comes with a 10” x 12” removable wing attachment to ensure that you can clean all the way to the sidewalls. With this blade, you can not only create safe litter conditions for your birds, but you will also save money by reducing expensive cleanout and shavings costs.
- Blade Width: 84”
- Blade Width with Wing Attachment: 96”
- Blade Height: 26”
- Overall Height: 40”
- Weight: 739 lbs (Weights are approximate)
- 3-Point Hitch Attachment
- 5 grease zerks to service (2 on each of the swivel points, 1 on the pivot)
- 3 pivot points, 15% angle adjustment
- 140 degree front angle adjustment
- Reversible Dual Cutting Edge Blade rotates 360 degrees
- Includes 10” x 12” removable wing attachment
- Ships with two Category I or Category II pins
- Ships with 3-Point Stand for easy attachment
- Dip Painted Priefert Blue
$2,394.97NEW AerMaster Pro 9 - 3/4 hp Electric Aerator
Great for ponds up to 1 acre, this system includes the following:
- 3/4 hp Compressor in a Powder Coated Steel Cabinet with fan and 115V outlet
- 110 CFM Circulating Fan to keep your Compressor cool
- 300' of 3/8" weighted airline
- 3 Double Disc low psi Air Stations with Bases
- 3 valve manifold with Pressure Gauge
This is a great system for the money and includes a 2 year warranty. Compare our performance specs and price to others out there and you'll see our AerMaster Pro Series electric aerators deliver! This system works great in almost any pond or lake, even those that are up to 20', 30' or even 40' deep. This is a great electric pond aerator for pond or lake aeration.Learn More
Offering all the essentials, the S01 Squeeze Chute is Priefert’s most economically priced model and is proof that you don’t have to sacrifice quality or durability to save money. Nicknamed “The Rancher,” this chute is a great option for the majority of today’s cattle operations. Cattle are controlled by the locking system, rather than by the strength of the operator. These locks are Guaranteed for Life. This chute is contoured to fit cattle and the headgate self-adjusts to the correct locking width to fit any size animal. Multiple access points, a side-sliding tailgate, and a side exit for sorting or emergency use make this chute easy on cattle and easy on the operator.
- Headgate lock and Side Squeeze lock are GUARANTEED FOR LIFE! Priefert’s friction and infinite locking systems allow for a perfect fit for every size animal.
- Model 64 Headgate is designed for manual operation only and always self-adjusts to the correct locking width for any size animal.
- Five contoured upper access panels on each side of the chute are controlled by gravity latches, and allow maximum access to both sides of the animal.
- Easy pull levers allow the width of the floor to be adjusted in seconds. Pull up on the adjustment levers located at each end of the bottom access panel then slide the squeeze side in or out to the desired floor with. Lock the side back into place with the adjustment levers.
- This chute design allows maximum neck access, offering greater convenience for preferred injection sites.
- Overhead squeeze lever pulls down parallel to the chute so it is not in the operator’s way while working cattle. With the squeeze engaged, the lever can be stored above the chute and out of the operator’s way by simply sliding the lever up, then twisting and locking the lever into place.
- Removable bottom access panels on each side of the chute are controlled by gravity latches and allow easy access to the lower part of the animal, making it easy to check hooves and/or udders.
- The Side Exit gate can be used as a sorting exit or as an emergency exit by simply pulling on the release lever. Once the animal is clear of the chute, use the “easy pull” return rope to close the side gate, returning it to its original locked position without ever moving around the chute.
- The single piece sliding tailgate operates with a simple pull/push action. Pull to slide the tailgate open to allow an animal to enter the chute, then push to slide the tailgate closed behind the animal.
- Head Restraint Chain can easily be secured around an animal’s head to provide easy access for doctoring eyes or reading ear tags/tattoos.
- No head-banging handles in the way of the operator! All handles are parallel along the side of the chute or store over the chute and out of the way of the operator.
- 5 year limited manufacturer warranty on workmanship and materials.
- Comes standard with the HG64 Manual Headgate
- Includes Head Chain (HC)
- Lubricate infinite locks and all moving parts before each use with light oil (i.e. WD-40). DO NOT use heavy oil.
- Friction locks are guaranteed for life – DO NOT oil or lubricate friction locks.
Specifications Overall Height 78" Overall Length 90" Overall Width 42" Inside Height 57" Inside Length 81" Inside Width 23" at the Belly Pipe, 28" at the bend of the contoured side panels Weight 963 lbs. (all weights approximate) Color Dip Painted Priefert Blue
- 35 Ton Air Hydraulic Floor Service Jack
- Tall For Higher Lifting Heights
- Long Handle for easy usage
- Apply to Fast Lifting jobs on Tractors, Farm Transport, and Mining Machinery
- Fast Lifting Speed
- Stable Functioning
- Convenient Usage
- Jack Capacity: 35 Tons
- Air Pressure: 87-130 PSI
- Min. Height: 14.17"
- Hoisting Height: 9.84"
- Extension Height: 0.8" 1.8" 3.94"
- Square Tube Frame
- 1 1/8" Axels
- Heavy 9" Spacers
- Ball Bearings
- Double U Bolts
- Drop Down Clevis Hitch
This rock bucket with standard grapples has a 3" gap between tines, 3/8" thick tines, it is 36" deep, 26" tall and has dual grapples. It is ready to do some serious work.Learn More
Powder Coated Windmill Aeration Systems includes - Airstone Diffuser and Foot Valve, 100 ft. Air line, 50 ft. Weighted Air line, Hose Connector Pack, & Pivot Points. Sizes are all 20'.
The blade diameter on all units is a full 73" in diameter which is the largest windmill head on the market for pond aeration. This allows our units to pump up to 4.5 CFM of air and still turn at low wind speeds due to our windmill heads higher torque. We can also produce up to 30 psi of air allowing these units to aerate ponds or lakes that are 10', 20' or even 30' deep.
The Outdoor Water Solutions “NEW” Wind Driven Aeration System offers:
- New “BalCam” technology minimizes bearing fatigue
- Patent pending new design
- Fast & Easy Assembly
- Manufactured with high quality 18 gauge galvanized steel
- Newly redesigned blades and front dome assembly for better air flow
- Self-governing head to protect the unit in high winds
- New secure locking mechanism that attaches the windmill head to shaft
- Larger check valves and upgraded ½” airline to handle the increased air that is produced
- High Air Output - 3.0-4.5 CFM rating Rated at 30 psi
- Full 5 year warranty on bearing’s and cam’s!
Model A-165 gear reduction drive with 2" hex shaft. Price incudes universal mount, hoses and couplers. Hydraulic flow 10-20GPM - Max PSI 3,300Learn More
Taylor Pittsburgh Taylor Way 6' 6" Series 600 Lift Type Offset Disc Harrow with 22" Notched Discs 600-21-22CO-7$2,105.97
The Series 600 is a heavy-duty Disc Harrow designed for primary tillage, fire breaks, weed control, and food plots. Suitable for tractors from 30-60 HP. This disc features a tubular box frame in a weight class rugged enough for the farmer or landscaper, yet economical enough for the part-timer.
- Main Frame Constructed from ¼”x3”x3” Tubing
- Category I Straddle Mount, 3-Point Hitch
- • Quick Hitch Compatible
- Adjustable Gang Angles from 10-28 degrees
- 1” Square Axle Shafts
- Maintenance Free Sealed Bearings
- Rigid Bearing Hangers
- Available with 18”, 20”, or 22” Cut Out Blades