Hanging feeders save floor space, reduce waste by eliminating scratching, and cut down on debris in the feed. Constructed of heavy-gauge galvanized steel for many years of service, with rolled edges for safety. Hanging handle included. Tube is 10.75 inch diameter by 13.875 inch high; pan is 14.25 inch diameter by 2.25 inch high. Holds approximately 30 pounds of feed.
- Little giant hanging feeders are constructed of heavy gauge galvanized steel with rolled edges for safety.
- Saves floor space
- Reduces feed waste by eliminating scratching
- Cuts down on debris in the feed
- Hanging handle included
- Holds approximately 30 pounds of feed
This 50" tall panel comes in 16' lengths and is sold in bundles of 50 panels. Constructed of 4-gauge wire with 10 horizontal wires running the length of the panel, these units can be lined up with T-posts to form fencing panels or can be affixed to wooden posts with steeples.
- Dimensions: 16' L x 50" H
Little giant galvanized waterers are constructed of heavy gauge galvanized steel and are available in four different sizes. Edges are rolled for safety and feature arched inner handles for added strength. Copper spring and neoprene seal produce a positive water shut-off. Seams are constructed and tested to prevent leaks. Double wall founts also feature a locking pin.
12.25 diameter by 10.75 high, holds 2 gallons.Learn More
The N-Series nozzles are well suited for a broad range of high flow fueling applications from farm tractors and combines, heavy earth-moving equipment, fleet re-fueling, to above ground storage tanks and portable truck mounted fueling operations. This rugged series of manual nozzles will provide years of service with minimal down time and quick fueling.
Features & Benefits
- Compatible with gasoline and diesel
- UL/cUL listed
- ¾” aluminum nozzle
- ¾” NPT outlet
- Manual nozzle
- 50 PSI working pressure
- Integral hanging hook compatible with all Fill-Rite products
- Minimal spray pattern to reduce foaming and false shut-offs
- Viton seals and o-rings for smooth valve operation
- Rated to -20°F operation
- Made in USA
Automatic closing covers for your hydraulic system protect the ports from dirt and grime. You'll have no more lost or broken hydraulic plugs. Covers provide a tight seal all around the ports as soon as the hoses are removed. Covers are number coded and hoses are marked accordingly to give you correct hookup every time.
Fits John Deere tractors model year 1969 and newer.Learn More
- Provides 2,560 sq. ft. of coverage
- Prevents new weeds
- Prevents summer and winter annual weeds in flower and vegetable beds and around trees and shrubs for up to 3 months
- Plants grow larger and stronger without weed competition
- Creates chemical barrier in soil that prevents cell division in developing weeds
Farm Fuel Hose, 3/4 In NPT Inlet, 3/4 In NPT Outlet, Dia 3/4 In, Length 12 Ft, Material Nitrile, Max Pressure 50 PSI, For Use With 1P894, 4RP94, 2P279, 5P234, 7P073, 4FY16, 4FY17, 4FY18, 5P233, 4FY14, 1P893, 1P892, For Refined Petroleum Liquids, Temperature Rating -30 TO 140 Deg F, Includes Static Wire, Spring Guards
Fuel Nozzles and HosesFuel HosesCut-, abrasion-, and puncture-resistant PVC/nitrile hoses can be used with any electric or hand-operated fuel pump to safely transfer flammable petroleum liquids. Static wire transfers static buildup from the nozzle to the pump ground. Nos. 2RB97 and 2RB98 have spring guards at each end to extend hose life. For dispensing diesel fuel, gasoline, grease, kerosene and petroleum oils. Nitrile inner tube, external is a blend of Nitrile and PVC materials for protection against cuts, abrasions and snags, and for puncture resistance. 8" internal spring guard protects the hose from exceeding its bend radius, to last longer. Braided copper static ground wire. Threaded fittings. Made in the USA.
- Fuel Nozzles and Hoses
- Cut-, abrasion-, and puncture-resistant PVC/nitrile hoses can be used with any electric or hand-operated fuel pump to safely transfer flammable petroleum liquids. Static wire transfers static buildup from the nozzle to the pump ground. 2RB97 and 2RB98 have spring guards at each end to extend hose life.
Item Farm Fuel Hose Operation Temperature Rating -30 TO 140 Deg F Inlet 3/4" NPT Outlet 3/4" NPT Length 12 Ft. For Use With 1P892 to 1P894, 2GMP5, 2GMP8, 2P279, 4FY14, 4FY16, 4FY17, 4RP94, 5P233, 5P234, 7P073 Diameter 3/4" Material Nitrile Max. Pressure 50 psi Application For Refined Petroleum Liquids Includes Static Wire, Spring Guards Weight 4.100000 SKUs 2RB97
Regular Price: $23.99
Special Price: $21.59
- Pioneer ISO to I-H Adapter (Old Style) 1/pk
- Converts Pioneer ISO style male tips to an International Harvester tip (Old Style)
- Induction hardened body to prevent Brinelling and prolong service life.
- Shielded valve eliminates flow checking.
- Allow implements with Pioneer ISO tips to connect to older I-H tractors