- V-Mesh fence uses a diamond mesh weave to prevent hooves or legs from becoming caught in the fence.
- Quality galvanized wire with durable zinc coating resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Easy to install on flat or hilly terrain
- Strong mesh design minimizes potential for injury by flexing on impact
- 58" Height
- Red Brand Tradition - Class 1 galvanized wire.
- Horizontal Gauge - 12 1/2
- Vertical Gauge - 14
GQF Box Brooders are designed to eliminate stress in young birds by providing plenty of heat, fresh air, light, feed and water space, and sanitary conditions for a confined area. Three clear plastic panels allow full and easy viewing of the brooder’s interior. Each brooder comes with three 28.5' troughs which maybe used for either feed or water. Ample feed and water space is necessary to allow weaker chicks access in the presence of more dominant chicks.
Any trough may be equipped with optional automatic watering to provide the large quantity of water necessary. Failure to provide proper feed and water space can result in slower weight gain and perhaps higher chick mortality. The troughs are mounted on the outside of the brooder so that the chicks do not mix droppings into the food or water. The 300-watt heater provides sufficient heat while the vented plastic side panels keep out drafts.
As chicks are drawn to light rather than heat, each heater has a socket for a low wattage attraction light bulb (2 bulbs included), which helps to hold the chicks in the heated area. Each brooder comes with a thermometer and a wafer thermostat, which is accurate to 1 degree.
The floor is a thin wire ½” mesh which will allow droppings to easily pass through. For small chicks like quail this floor requires that a layer of No 1628 DACB paper or paper towels be laid down on the wire for the first 4 to 7 days after which quail may stand on the ½” wire floor.
Day old poultry and ducks can be placed directly on the wire. Drop pans are made of lightweight aluminum for long life. Drop pans can be easily pulled out even when brooders are stacked and the wire floor is heavy with birds.
- This box brooder is universal as each side panel comes with an adjustable gate to regulate openings for chick size.
- 32” X 38” X 12” Approx. capacity to 4th week - 100 quail - 50 Chukar or Pheasants. Poultry Chick capacity - 100 chicks through 2 weeks.
- Shipped in 2 cartons.
- (Needs #5001 Feeder & Waterer for game
Standing 6' 4" Tall, the Universal Walk-In Pen gives plenty of room to get inside to spend time with your pets and do all of the weekly maintenance. The welded wire roof and double latch entry add extra security to keep your pets safe from predators. The removable knock-out back panel allows for the addition of Rugged Ranch's large dog house or Wood Nesting Hutch, making it a complete home. Easily houses up to 12 chickens, small dogs, turtles, adult rabbits, cats, baby goats, iguanas, etc. With over a dozen accessory and configuration options, the Universal Walk-In Pen can be used for all of your small animal needs!
**Canvas is sold separately!
Specifications Product Dimensions 6.5' W x 7.5' L x 6.25' H Product Weight 196 lbs. Shipping Dimensions 44" x 75" x 16" Shipping Weight 316 lbs. Color Black Powder Coat
This chicken coop from Snap Lock clips together in seconds for easy set-up. The plastic floor is very easy to keep clean. The side access roosting box makes egg collection easier than ever. The plastic body is weather resistant and very durable. This coop can easily house 12 to 15 average size birds.
- Long lasting with no repainting
- Impervious to rotting
- Easily cleaned by pressure washing
- Water and impact resistant
- Ultraviolet and chemical resistant
- Lightweight for multiple locations
- No tools required for assembly
- Removable litter tray
- Easy access for egg collection
- Predator resistant with lockable access points
- Dual wall construction provides insulation and strength
Dimensions: 64" L x 39" W x 42" H
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL GEAR DRIVEN ROTARY TILLERS are ideal for preparation of seed beds, renovation of pastures, orchards, vineyards and mulching-in cover crops and stubble. With 6 tines per flange, they provide a uniform mixture throughout cultivated depth and produce loose textured soil that holds moisture and reduces erosion. This Category 1 tiller is Quick Hitch compatible and includes a PTO shaft with heavy duty slip clutch.
- Width: 60"'
- Number of Tines: 42
- Approx. HP: 25-40
Garlon 4 Ultra 60.45% Triclopyr Specialty Herbicide was developed by Dow AgroSciences to deliver enhanced performance on unwanted vegetation along roadsides, industrial rights-of-way and similar noncrop sites. The advanced, patented formulation also helps ensure the continued availability of the workhorse active ingredient triclopyr for professional right-of-way vegetation management.
Garlon 4 Ultra is available exclusively from Dow AgroSciences to meet the changing needs of vegetation management professionals, the public and the environment. The innovative formulation uses a plant-derived solvent as a proactive measure to reduce organic compounds and petroleum distillates, reduce odor and improve overall performance. Dow AgroSciences also has updated and improved the label directions as part of its ongoing stewardship initiative.
- Improved formulation, 4 lbs. a.i./gallon
- Non-petroleum-based, plant-derived methylated seed oil solvent, reducing environmental impact
- Industry standard for cut-stump, basal bark and dormant stem treatments
- Demonstrates increased efficacy on multiple woody species, including mesquite, sweetgum and scotch broom
- Broad-spectrum control of brush and broadleaf weeds
- Low odor
- Packaged in easy-to-use 2 ½ gallon containers and 30-gallon plastic drums
- Available in returnable, refillable containers through Continuum™ Prescription Control & Container Management System
Field Tuff's 3-point Hobby (corn / bean) Planter is ideal for large gardens, hobby farms, and food plots. Adjustable row width lets you plant at the optimal width for your garden.
- Two row planter
- Adjustable row width from 14" to 36"
- Adjustable seed control opening
- Hoppers hold .22 bushels of seed
- Ideal for larger gardens, hobby farms, and food plots
KING KUTTER II GEAR DRIVEN ROTARY TILLERS are designed to perform with its heavy duty gear drive and square tube frame. With 6 tines per flange, you get maximum soil mix for preparing planting beds, gardens, incorporating fertilizer, landscaping, or other jobs. This Category 1 tiller includes a PTO shaft with heavy duty slip clutch. Available in 4, 5, and 6 ft. models. The 4 ft. model is offset to eliminate tire tracks.
- Width: 72"
- Number of Tines: 54
- Number of Flanges: 9
- The depth is adjustable with the maximum cutting depth of 8”
- Recommended for tractors with 35-50 HP