Skid steer loader bucket with teeth. Heavy duty low profile design. Built tough. Great for use on a construction, farm, ranch, or landscaping job site.Product Specifications
- Overall depth: 39.5” less teeth
- Overall height: 22”
- Inside width: 94”
- Inside depth: 36” less teeth
- Wrapper: A36 steel
- 3/8 " steel skid plates
Tarter Rotary Cutters are built to be durable and productive in a variety of applications. This tough cutter can handle grass, stalks, and brush with ease. The laminated, puncture-resistant, adjustable rear wheel easily changes the cutting angle of the deck, provides stability and smooth operation, reduces scalping, and allows for easy mowing height adjustments. Cast iron gearboxes, balanced stump jumpers, and heat-treated forged blades help make this cutter a long term performer. This cutter is quickhitch compatible for Category I attachments. This tough performer features our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat gray finish.
- 45 HP heavy-duty cast iron 540 RPM gearbox
- 11-gauge deck, 8-gauge sides
- Series 4 shielded PTO shaft with shear pin
- Balanced stump jumper/blade pan with heavy-duty, 3 inch heat-treated forged blades
- Adjustable, laminated, puncture-resistant rear wheel
- Assembles in minutes
- Category I pins included with purchase
- Measures 24" H x 86" W x 128" L
480 Series Round Back Rotary Cutters are designed with the tough cutting jobs in mind. Manufactured with 7 gauge top deck and ¼” side skirt material for added strength. They come equipped with a 90 HP slip clutch protected gearbox designed to run at 540 RPM. Designed to mount on tractors with either Category II or III hitches and available in 6’ and 7’ widths. (6’ Model Category II only)Learn More
Vertical – Dome Top tanks are free standing with a flat bottom for indoor or outdoor installations. Ace Roto-Mold Vertical Tanks conform to the requirements of NSF/ANSI Standard 61. Tanks are manufactured from medium- or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 4,200 Gallons
- Weight - 220Pounds
- Lid - 16"
- Fitting - 2"
- Dimensions - 46 x 32
- Specific Gravity - 1.7
Great fountain at a great price!
If you're looking for a reasonably priced fountain that looks good and runs even better, then this is it. New 2 year warranty and CSA approvals on both the motor and 100' power cord.
Fountains replenish oxygen supplies, break up the water column thru de-stratification and help eliminate algae and odors.
Components in our Fountain kit include:
- High Output 1.5 HP Pump (3 - 1/2 HP Pumps) producing over 12,000 GPH. Pump assemblies have high-impact housings and water-cooled stainless steel motors built for continuous use.
- 100' Power Cord
- Designed for ponds that are at least 18" deep.
- High Quality Filter to keep algae and debris out of the pump.
- 15.0 Amp Draw
- Six Nozzle Patterns Included and are as follows
- Geyser Pattern Narrow = 20' Tall x 25' Wide
- Geyser Pattern Wide = 20' Tall x 30' Wide
- 3 Level Narrow = 12' Tall x 25' Wide
- 3 Level Wide = 12' Tall x 30' Wide
- 2 Level Narrow = 12' Tall x 25' Wide
- 2 Level Wide = 12' Tall x 30' Wide
- GFCI Circuit Included
- 3 Light Kit with Transformer
- 3 Clear Bulbs and High Quality Brass Fixtures
- 1 Timer/Controller to Regulate both the Fountain and Lights
Pond Fountain/Water Pumps1/2 HP 230V Fountain SystemGive your pond or lake a decorative water fountain, discourage insect breeding, and prevent stagnant water with one of our fountain pumps.
- 1/2HP Complete Pre-assembled Pond/Fountain Pump System 230V
- Sprays 15' high and 30' in diameter. Minimum operation depth is 5'
- 3 interchangeable nozzles
- Minimal care and maintenance
- 100' submersible fountain cable with G.F.C.I outlet.
- Pump flow = 4900 gallons per hour
Free Standing Leg Tanks are selected when transportable (non DOT approved) containment is required for indoor or outdoor applications. Leg Tanks are equipped with molded-in legs to support the tank and band locators for tie down. Tanks are manufactured from medium- or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
Ace Roto-Mold’s unique baffle system is easy to install and clean. These baffles help to reduce fluid sloshing. Baffles come standard in some tanks and offered as an option in others.
- Capacity - 2,350 Gallons
- Weight - 920 Pounds
- Lid - 16"
- Fitting - 2"
- Dimensions - 88 x 146 x 63
- Requirements - Hoops
Powder Coated Windmill Aeration Systems includes - Airstone Diffuser and Foot Valve, 100 ft. Air line, 50 ft. Weighted Air line, Hose Connector Pack, & Pivot Points. Sizes are all 20'.
The blade diameter on all units is a full 73" in diameter which is the largest windmill head on the market for pond aeration. This allows our units to pump up to 4.5 CFM of air and still turn at low wind speeds due to our windmill heads higher torque. We can also produce up to 30 psi of air allowing these units to aerate ponds or lakes that are 10', 20' or even 30' deep.
The Outdoor Water Solutions “NEW” Wind Driven Aeration System offers:
- New “BalCam” technology minimizes bearing fatigue
- Patent pending new design
- Fast & Easy Assembly
- Manufactured with high quality 18 gauge galvanized steel
- Newly redesigned blades and front dome assembly for better air flow
- Self-governing head to protect the unit in high winds
- New secure locking mechanism that attaches the windmill head to shaft
- Larger check valves and upgraded ½” airline to handle the increased air that is produced
- High Air Output - 3.0-4.5 CFM rating Rated at 30 psi
- Full 5 year warranty on bearing’s and cam’s!
Available in the following colors:
- Blue & White
- Forest Green
- Green & Yellow
- Red & White
- Custom (1 or 2 colors)