Our Category 2 Quick Hitch fits most tractors and comes complete with 1-1/8" mounting pins and adaptor bushings to convert Category 2 implement pins to Category 3 diameter on quick hitch latch; Maximum Recommended Horse Power 100 HP. Available in black.Learn More
- Protect your investment with our most reliable confinement for cattle, hogs and other large animals
- Able to withstand the demands of corralling large animal herds
- Ideal for all terrains, as well as corrals and pastures
- Special wire crimps withstand even the most severe weather by allowing the fence to expand and contract
- Galvanized wire resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Red Brand Tradition - Class 1 Galvanized Wire
Convenient adjustable step unit makes it easier to get in and out of your tractor. Handrail is available for additional safety. Easy to install with no holes to drill and hardware is included. Step is 14 1/2" wide and 6" deep. It mounts at a 30 degree angle to the tractor and has 9" between each step. Matches original equipment colors. This model fits on the left side of JD tractors with Soundguard cabs. This is the best application for tractors with Front Wheel Assist or loaders on them. Fits John Deere 4030, 4040, 4050, 4055, 4230, 4240, 4250, 4255, 4430, 4440, 4450, 4455, 4555, 4560, 4630, 4640, 4650, 4755, 4760, 4840, 4850, 4955, 4960.
Please note: his step will only fit JD tractors with Soundguard cabs It will not work for an open station tractor.Learn More
Convenient step and handrail combination makes it easier clean your windshield. Easy to install with no holes to drill. Matches original equipment color and hardware is included. This model fits the right side on Case IH MX series tractors with the smaller 7 3/8" muffler only.
Fits Case IH MX180, MX200, MX210, MX220, MX225, MX230, MX240, MX270, MX285, MX255.Learn More
When Tarter designers set out to make the best and most versatile system on the market, they started with several clear objectives. Make it rugged, make it versatile, make it easy to assemble and use, make it affordable, and make it work every single time. The result? An alley and sweep system like no other on the market.
- Every unit is pre-assembled at the factory prior to shipping. Everything fits the way it is supposed to. Nothing is missing. Nothing is broken. That’s why we can guarantee smooth assembly and operation each and every time.
- No tools required, unless sweep gate latch is reversed. Assembly is simple. The complete unit can be set up in 6 different configurations, putting the controls where you want them, in less than an hour
- Each tub has 3 full bows to hold the sweep tub in place – this means no shifting or moving of any tub panels regardless of the load.
- A fully adjustable alleyway on all units allows working animals of any size. These are versatile systems, designed for a wide range of species, sizes, and ages. The alleyway rolls on a smooth but tough roller system. Large alley adjustment handles make adjustment easy in 3" increments from 13" to 31". Interchangeable first bow at chute connection points make for clean and easy connections to either the Cattlemaster or Cattleman Chutes.
- Value pricing offers a heavyduty system at a lightweight price. All sweep and alley systems are 14-gauge or heavier. The 7-bar design on both the open and sheeted unit is heavier and more rigid than any on the market. You simply get more cattle-handling capacity, versatility, and simplicity for a good deal less money. The durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish will still be bright and rust-free long after dip-painted models are covered in rust. Expect these heavy-duty, rugged units to be your working partners for a long, long time.
- Both open and sheeted units ship complete on a single pallet that includes all components and easy-touse, picture-based assembly instructions. This means easy shipping to the store and easy transport to the farm after purchase.
Quality three-piece precut headliner for JD 30-40 4WD series (includes front panel, main panel and filter door panel) will help make the inside of your tractor cab look like new. Color: Black (64 HPSI).
Fits John Deere 8430, 8440, 8630, 8640.Learn More
- 4-Spring suspension with Hydraulic Damper
- Weight Adjustment (88-286 lbs.)
- Fully Skirted
- Powder Coated
Fits Seat Models: 110, 115, 120, 135, 140, 320, 340, 355, 440, 441, 450, 460, 508
- ( 0"-2 3/8")
Bolt Pattern Top/Bottom:
- 10.63"W x 11.63"D