Optional 6" wide trench cleaner for 36" & 42" digging depth chains. For models XR-14, XR-21, XR-25, XR-35Learn More
$269.97The Femco Small Side Entry Universal Weatherbrake 307020896 installs quickly and easily. It is designed with a heavy vinyl cover, adjustable window flaps, heavy gauge steel frame, big 3 section window and has amply shoulder room for mounting side entry tractors.Product Features:
- Custom Fit: Tailored to the make and model of tractors listed for a tight fit.
- Windshield: Rigid, clear vinyl with a heavy steel frame and no loose gaps to let in cold or wind. Windshield is plate-polished, wrinkle and distortion free for maximum visibility, less eyestrain with flexible plastic side windows.
- Reinforced Vinyl Laminate: Vinyl is resistant to ripping or rotting. Sewn with nylon thread using double lock seams in stress areas reinforced brass grommets.
- Frame: Heavy gauge steel frame with a powder coat finish.
- Installation: Fewer pieces and precision tooled metal parts that slip easily into place. No special tools needed.
- Comes only in the color black.
To measure for your weatherbrake you will need to measure from the top of the tractor to the top of the steering wheel. This will need to measure between 32 inches and 42 inches for this weatherbrake to fit.
See the Pictures listed for tractor model/make fit guide.Learn More
12-volt DC Aluminum Gear Pump for fuel with manual unleaded nozzle. Up to 15 GPM (57 LPM). UL Listed Motor. CSA Certified. Overload Protected Motor. Includes 18 ft. power cord, 3/4 in. x 12 ft. 3.7 m) hose, and adjustable suction pipe. P.O.P. box. 23.5 lbs., 10.7 kg.
- Model M-150S-MU
- Voltage & Type 12-Volt DC - Gear Explosion Proof Motor
- Flow Rate Up To 15 GPM 57 LPM
- Nozzle Manual
- Inlet 1 In.
- Outlet 3.4 In.
- Bypass Pressure 15 psig 1 bar
- Operating Temperature -20° to 125° F -29° to 52° C
- Duty Cycle 30 minutes on / 30 minutes off
- Power Cord 18 ft (5.5m) x 12/2 AWG
- Hose Length 12 ft
- Hose Diameter 3/4 Inch
- Motor Protection Circuit breaker for long life
- Current Draw 18 amps
- Suction Lift Up to 5.5 ft. 1.7 m
- Suction Pipe Adjustable to 40 inches
- Use with Diesel fuel (up to 20% biodiesel blends such as B20) Gasoline (up to 15% alcohol blends such as E15) Kerosene
- Standard CSA Certified Flammable Liquid Dispenser U.L. Listed Motor
- Unique Feature Convenient Spin Collar for easy installation
- Warranty 2 Years
$269.97Powder River Super Classic Bull Panels are not just for rodeos anymore. Today's cattle breeds are taller than ever and need extra height that the Super Classic provides. These panels are 70" tall which is 6" taller than our standard Classic Panels. Super Classic Bull Panels include the same number of 14-gauge rails, 13-gauge frame, 14-gauge vertical supports as the Classic Panels and will connect to them as well. The difference is the square corners and the extra height. Super Classic Bull Bow Gates are available to match up to the 70" Super Classic Bull Panels Learn More
Electronically Controlled Telescoping Spout Attachment Works on both gravity box and truck augersFeatures
- Fill your 12 and 16 row planters with splitter bars or pusher units without moving wagon or truck.
- An electric switch is mounted on the end of the discharge spout. The unit can also be operated manually from discharge end of auger or from ground.
- The telescoping spout attaches to either gravity box augers or truck augers with minimum amount of changes. The unit also adapts to previous Hydra Fold Augers with minor plumbing changes.
- The telescoping tube slides from 7'0" retracted to 16' extended. The tube is a 5" diameter and will not pull apart. Fold and transports easily. Also available 4' retracted to 7' extended telescoping spout.
- Ideal for Applying Insecticides & Herbicides
- Chemical Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- 1.8 GPM Shurflo Pump
- 12 Volt Connection Cables
- Adjustable Cone Spray Nozzle
- 18” Handgun with 15ft of Hose
- Round-up® Ready
- 5” Fill Lid with Tether
- 84” Boom Spray Coverage
- Adjustable Pressure with Return to Tank
The REI AW-10 AM/FM/WB Stereo Radio Kit includes the radio with mounting bracket, antenna and speakers.
- AM/FM/WB stereo receiver w/PA
- 40W x 4
- Preset up to 37 radio stations (18 FM, 12 AM, 7 WB)
- Plays MP3/WMA formats
- Displays ID3 tag information
- Bluetooth® audio streaming and support for hands free calling
- Rear USB type-A input
- Fits standard tachometer opening
- 1.60” mounting depth
- 3" surface mount, weatherproof speakers
- Flexible universal mount antenna
- Mounting bracket with USB input
A backyard version of an Outdoor Water Solutions windmill has been designed and created with the same high standards in quality workmanship the company has been recognized for. This unit is built for ease of assembly and to last decades as with all other Outdoor Water Solutions products.
Main Features of The Backyard Galvanized Windmill:
- Sturdy 4 leg tower design
- 1 piece 27” rotor head for ease of assembly
- Simple, fast and safe anchoring system using ground stakes (provided in package).
- Structurally strong tower for strong winds
- Windmill is sold for ornamental purposes
- There is a One-year manufacturer’s warranty
- The Backyard windmill weighs only 65 lbs. for the Large version and is shipped all in one box throughout North America
- The Backyard Windmill is available in a number of powder coated finishes - traditional galvanized steel or Bronze, Red & White, Green & Yellow or Red, White & Blue powder coat colors
Powder River Rancher Gate/Panel Combos are 12' long which includes a 6-foot wide gate with an 8' tall bow. The horse panel combo is 2", 16 gauge construction and is powder coated Powder River green.
- Combo gate/panel is 6' of bow gate and 6' of horse panel.
- Perfect for horse stalls or round pens.
- 2", 16 gauge construction
- Pen and Clip connections.
- Powder River brown powder coat finish.