The Plot Pro Spraying System is a revolutionary solution to small-scale spraying—ideal for use around the farm, ranch, business, home or hunting lease! The Plot Pro units are designed to conveniently strap to ATV racks or mount to the cargo beds of UTV’s or trucks.
The Plot Pro is a complete system---includes corrosion-proof polyethylene tank, a1.8 gpm ShurFlo pumps, the amazing Boominator boomless spray tip and a sturdy metal, adjustable handwand. The single boomless tip delivers coverage up to 25’ wide—eliminating the need for awkward booms that are difficult to maneuver in close areas.
This particular model comes with a 2" receiver.Learn More
- TREE: Fiberglass
- BARS: Semi Quarter
- HORN: 3”
- CANTLE: 2 1/2”
- SWELL: 11”
- GULLET: 7”
- RIGGING: Heavy Dee
- SKIRT: 21” x 21 1/2”
- WEIGHT: 14 lbs.
- Blevins style quick change buckles
- Neoprene in skirts
- Mohawk Brown and Shoshone Black.
- Size: 16"
- Color: Mohawk Brown
These batch tanks are designed for indoor applications. The tanks support many features including vertical, open top vertical, cone bottom as well as open top cone bottom options.All tanks feature 8" lids and one standard fitting. A hinged lid option is also available on the open top styles. Both polyethylene and metal stands designed for all styles make these tanks very versatile. Tanks are manufactures from medium-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and are designed for the containment of liquids up to 2.0 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with liter and gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 250 Gallon
- Weight - 76
- Dimensions - 36x62
- Lid - 8"
- Fitting - 1-1/2"
Our Sliding-Door Horse Stall is one of the leaders in the equestrian market. Ideal for open barn/shed applications, the 7' tall sides and fronts can be ordered separately or as a complete unit. A stall front can be installed in an existing barn or you can convert a barn by using the entire stall. Individual corner bracket allows for one or multiple side-by-side units.
- 4' wide sliding door with smooth-operating ball-bearing rollers
- Optional swing-out poly or galvanized-back hay and grain feeders and grain feeders
- 1/2 in. solid steel stall bars
- Flat doorway threshold helps prevent catching or stumbling
- Unique latches that eliminate all sharp protrusions
- Stalls easily outfitted with 2x lumber or poly panels
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL HEAVY DUTY BOOM POLE is a CAT. 1 & 2 quick hitchable lifting tool ideal for any farm or ranch. It is constructed from 3" X 3" heavy walled square tubing and has a non moving lift capacity of 2000 Lbs. It has a welded on lifting loop and pre drilled clevis attachment points for maximum versatility.
- Hitch Category: CAT 1
This is a Professional Grade pellet that controls muck and sludge build up on the bottom of your pond or lake. Great for swimming areas, around boat docks, beaches, etc.
These pellets were designed for lagoons, lakes and ponds as a low-maintenance solution for sludge and muck build up. The Professional Grade pellets are fortified with specialized bacterial strains that are high volume waste consumers. They also have a trace mineral base and organic catalyst to increase the productivity of each pellet.
- Specially designed pellet that drives the active ingredient down to the muck and organic matter where it can do the most good.
- Contains sludge eating bacteria, enzymes and trace minerals.
- Eliminates odor causing muck in swimming areas, around docks and on beaches.
- No gypsum fillers
To use as a spot treatment around a dock, pier, beach or other problem area. Use 4 lbs. per week for 4 weeks, then 1 lb. every other week as needed. At this rate, 25 lbs. will treat up to 2,000 sq. ft for a five month season.Learn More
SQ-Series Augers are an excellent combination of performance and price for light to moderate ground conditions.
- Fabricated Boring Head
- Bolt-On Teeth
- Double Wrap Flighting
- Hardened Fishtail Point
- Made to fit 2-9/16" Round and 2" Hex Drive Shafts
- Flat Bottom
- Used for poles
A backyard version of an Outdoor Water Solutions windmill has been designed and created with the same high standards in quality workmanship the company has been recognized for. This unit is built for ease of assembly and to last decades as with all other Outdoor Water Solutions products.
Main Features of The Backyard Galvanized Windmill:
- Sturdy 4 leg tower design
- 1 piece 27” rotor head for ease of assembly
- Simple, fast and safe anchoring system using ground stakes (provided in package).
- Structurally strong tower for strong winds
- Windmill is sold for ornamental purposes
- There is a One-year manufacturer’s warranty
- The Backyard windmill weighs only 65 lbs. for the Large version and is shipped all in one box throughout North America
- The Backyard Windmill is available in a number of powder coated finishes - traditional galvanized steel or Bronze, Red & White, Green & Yellow or Red, White & Blue powder coat colors
- Capacity - 200 Gallons
- Weight - 84 Pounds
- Dimensions - 60 x 48 x 19
- Lid - 8"
- Fitting -1"