- Protect your investment with our most reliable confinement for cattle, hogs and other large animals
- Able to withstand the demands of corralling large animal herds
- Ideal for all terrains, as well as corrals and pastures
- Special wire crimps withstand even the most severe weather by allowing the fence to expand and contract
- Galvanized wire resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Red Brand Tradition - Class 1 galvanized wire.
The Plot Pro Spraying System is a revolutionary solution to small-scale spraying—ideal for use around the farm, ranch, business, home or hunting lease! The Plot Pro units are designed to conveniently strap to ATV racks or mount to the cargo beds of UTV’s or trucks.
The Plot Pro is a complete system---includes corrosion-proof polyethylene tank, a choice of 1.8 or 2.8 gpm ShurFlo pumps, the amazing Boominator boomless spray tip and a sturdy metal, adjustable handwand. The single boomless tip delivers coverage up to 25’ wide—eliminating the need for awkward booms that are difficult to maneuver in close areas.
This particular model comes with a 2" receiver.Learn More
Fits 8100, 8200, 8300, 8400 8110, 8210, 8310, 8410.
- Clamps Included
- Vertical-Oval Body. Shell dia. 7"
- Replaces OEM RE44716
- Inlet Length (A): 3-1/2"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 5"
- Shell Length (C): 40"
- Outlet Length (D): 22"
- Outlet O.D. (E): Bent Pipe
- O/A Length (F): 66"
- Weight in LBS: 33
- For treatment and control of various species of gastrointestinal roundworms, lungworms, eyeworms, grubs, lice, horn flies and mange mites.
- Controls 33 stages of internal and external parasites with a single, convenient application.
- Provides 7-day persistent activity against horn flies.
- Weatherproof formulation won't wash off.
- Safe for use on any age or class of beef cattle, including pregnant cows, calves and bulls and dairy replacement heifers up to 20 months of age.
Our Sliding-Door Horse Stall is one of the leaders in the equestrian market. Ideal for open barn/shed applications, the 7' tall sides and fronts can be ordered separately or as a complete unit. A stall front can be installed in an existing barn or you can convert a barn by using the entire stall. Individual corner bracket allows for one or multiple side-by-side units.
- 4' wide sliding door with smooth-operating ball-bearing rollers
- Optional swing-out poly or galvanized-back hay and grain feeders and grain feeders
- 1/2 in. solid steel stall bars
- Flat doorway threshold helps prevent catching or stumbling
- Unique latches that eliminate all sharp protrusions
- Stalls easily outfitted with 2x lumber or poly panels
- Pour on for beef & dairy cattle antiparasitic
- For treatment of infections due to internal & external parasites including tail head mange
- An endectocide in the milbemycin chemical class
- Formulated to allow moxidectin to be absorbed through skin
- Proven to effectively control infections
- Protect against reinfection from Brown
- Stomach worm for 28 days and Lung Worm for 42 days
- Zero milk hold, zero meat holdLearn More
- Non-Climb fence with a 2” x 4” mesh spacing prevents stepping through and uses the smooth side of Square Deal® Knot to protect hides from injury
- Quality galvanized wire with durable zinc coating resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Easy to install on flat or hilly terrain
- Strong mesh design minimizes potential for injury by flexing on impact
- Red Brand Extended Life - Class 3 Galvanized Wire.
- TREE: Fiberglass
- BARS: Semi Quarter
- HORN: 3”
- CANTLE: 2 1/2”
- SWELL: 11”
- GULLET: 7”
- RIGGING: Heavy Dee
- SKIRT: 21” x 21 1/2”
- WEIGHT: 14 lbs.
- Blevins style quick change buckles
- Neoprene in skirts
- Mohawk Brown and Shoshone Black.
- Size: 16"
- Color: Mohawk Brown
This is a Professional Grade pellet that controls muck and sludge build up on the bottom of your pond or lake. Great for swimming areas, around boat docks, beaches, etc.
These pellets were designed for lagoons, lakes and ponds as a low-maintenance solution for sludge and muck build up. The Professional Grade pellets are fortified with specialized bacterial strains that are high volume waste consumers. They also have a trace mineral base and organic catalyst to increase the productivity of each pellet.
- Specially designed pellet that drives the active ingredient down to the muck and organic matter where it can do the most good.
- Contains sludge eating bacteria, enzymes and trace minerals.
- Eliminates odor causing muck in swimming areas, around docks and on beaches.
- No gypsum fillers
To use as a spot treatment around a dock, pier, beach or other problem area. Use 4 lbs. per week for 4 weeks, then 1 lb. every other week as needed. At this rate, 25 lbs. will treat up to 2,000 sq. ft for a five month season.Learn More
A backyard version of an Outdoor Water Solutions windmill has been designed and created with the same high standards in quality workmanship the company has been recognized for. This unit is built for ease of assembly and to last decades as with all other Outdoor Water Solutions products.
Main Features of The Backyard Galvanized Windmill:
- Sturdy 4 leg tower design
- 1 piece 27” rotor head for ease of assembly
- Simple, fast and safe anchoring system using ground stakes (provided in package).
- Structurally strong tower for strong winds
- Windmill is sold for ornamental purposes
- There is a One-year manufacturer’s warranty
- The Backyard windmill weighs only 65 lbs. for the Large version and is shipped all in one box throughout North America
- The Backyard Windmill is available in a number of powder coated finishes - traditional galvanized steel or Bronze, Red & White, Green & Yellow or Red, White & Blue powder coat colors